BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 3, 2012
When I looked at the picture I thought the product I was getting would be a working xbox. Was broken out of the box with marker all over the case. Not what I expected at all. Was missing a power cord, controller, and headset. There wasn't any indication that was what was being sold from the page I ordered off of. Sending back the broken xbox for a full refund and going to buy somewhere else.
on March 5, 2015
Absolutely Amazing! This seller is awesome. This was my very first purchase on Amazon in my life and I was extremely skeptical and did a lot of research before finally making this purchase and I am so glad I did. My package was shipped out minutes after I placed my order and I received it in a little over a week. It's almost unheard of to receive anything by mail that quickly here in Hawaii. The product was exactly as described. I had one little issue with the door at first it didn't want to open and it was really dusty and dirty inside, but once I got it opened and cleaned it up it's been working perfectly. I am extremely satisfied with my experience and I will gladly order from this seller again. Thank You!
on December 25, 2010
I got to say I was skeptical purchasing this XBOX 360 refurbished. I read quite a bit of negative things about refurbished units. The price was something I could not pass up. I asked the seller lots and lots of questions and he was very patient with me. Everything that was listed was included and the system looks brand new, not even a scratch. Santa was a HERO this year and its all thanks to you...but I'll take the credit!
on June 17, 2017
đź‘Ť
on December 20, 2012
Great it cam with everything I asked for but the fan mod stopped working after like 3 hours of play.
on September 6, 2013
Fast delivery, great item. My colleagues at work needed these quickly due to budget cuts! I recommend this product to others the price was perfect in comparison.
on April 8, 2010
xbox 360 are good consoles just dont buy one from good deal for you i had mine for about a month and a half just shy of the 30 day return policy when i got the red ring of death paid 250 for it and now its no better than a paper weight unless i send it in and pay more to have it fixed.
on January 2, 2011
the game came damaged seller could never communicate with me. then complain to amazon so I could return the money after two months.
I recommend never to buy from this seller
on March 2, 2016
Game system arrived but did not come with the av cord that was suppose to be included. Very disappointed in that.
on August 23, 2015
I have had the red ring of death three times now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.