Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
There is a newer version of this item:
About the product
- Compatible with the Xbox One S Console.
- Feel the action with Impulse Triggers. Vibration motors in the triggers provide precise fingertip feedback bringing weapons, crashes, and jolts to life for a whole new level of gaming realism.
- Now features a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller
- D-pad design is responsive to both sweeping and directional movements.
- Grips and contours have been designed to fit a wider range of hand sizes comfortably.
- Contents: Wireless Controller and AA Batteries (2).
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Elevate your game
Experience the unique intensity, precision and comfort of the Xbox One Wireless Controller. Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater accuracy. Plug any compatible headset into the standard 3.5mm stereo headset jack. Works with Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs and Tablets.*
* Impulse Triggers available in supported games. See xbox.com/xboxone/compatibleheadsets for headset compatibility details. Wired PC/Tablet use requires USB cable (not included) and drivers available at xbox.com/ xboxone/PC-controller. Wireless PC use requires Xbox Wireless Adapter (expected to be available starting late 2015).
Equip yourself with the Xbox One Special Edition Covert Forces Wireless Controller, featuring a modern camouflage pattern and military look. Impulse Triggers deliver fingertip vibration feedback, so you can feel every jolt and crash in high definition. Responsive thumbsticks and an enhanced D-pad provide greater precision. And with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack, you can directly plug in any compatible headset.
Top customer reviews
The bumper button update is a welcomed change. I noticed significant improvements in the accuracy of my double/triple jumps in Destiny since I use the left bumper instead of the defaults. The original controller initially had me missing ledges completely, and I had to be very deliberate in my bumper presses. Now, the lag I experienced between presses is completely gone, and I can focus more on my opponents instead of worrying about falling off the map.
1. When you plug it in and install the xbox one controller driver you will get a device called "Controller" in your "Devices and Printers" under control panel. You will also get driver not found errors.
2. Right click controller and view its properties and chose update driver.
3. Choose "Browse my computer for driver software," and then choose "Let me pick from a list...." options.
4. Choose "Microsoft Xbox One Controller"
5. Then again choose "Microsoft Xbox One Controller"
The gamepad should work now. MS really needs to update something as not having the official drivers auto detect it on PC is stupid.
That said this is a nice improvement over the original controller. Its heavier and the rumble seems stronger. Most importantly the shoulder buttons are vastly improved over the first version. Just clicking them they feel similar, but the improvement is the fact they simply work. Now I can preform shoulder button operations with ease where it was hit or miss before. No longer do I have to jam my finger hard down on the button to ensure that pop-up radial menu will stay up or that grenade will chuck.
I don't have any 3.5 mm jack headsets, but it hear its a little hit or miss on PC at the moment. Hopefully it will improve very soon with updates.
If you don't have a xbox one controller and want one, buy this, get the 3.5 mm version, the old one isn't worth your time. If you are considering upgrading and don't wanna pay top dollar for the elite controller I would say the much improved shoulder buttons make it worth while.
If you can afford to wait until christmas this year, the windows 10 only PC wireless adaptor is coming and will no doubt come bundled with a controller.
So far Solutions 2 Go has unanswered my emails but its only been a day, if they do reply I will probably up the stars.
My one complaint is that the controller occasionally disconnects and then within a few seconds reconnects me. This doesn't often impede my gaming, but can occasionally be quite a nuisance while playing online. From what I've heard this is just an Xbox controller issue. I find that if I manually reconnect the controller to my Xbox One again that it doesn't happen for a while. While this is easily my biggest complaint about the controller, it is not enough to lower my rating from a 5/5.