- Buy select Xbox One S console bundles, and buy the white, blue, or black Xbox Wireless Controller for $49.99. Items must be shipped from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent 48 hours after purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Xbox Wireless Controller - Black” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 37% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
FREE Shipping. Details
About the product
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Windows 10
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
The best controller just got even better.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip.
Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range*. Plus, plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
With Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.**
* Range compared to previous controllers, using the Xbox One S console. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox One and Windows 10. For best performance, updates may be required.
**Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range compared to previous controllers with the Xbox One S.
Top Customer Reviews
Setting this up in windows 10 is as easy as plugging a USB cable into the controller and plugging the controller into the PC. That was it. Then, I started using it on games immediately. It is great, it really makes PC games feel more like Xbox One games, but, I like the PC games much more. So, now I use the controller for the majority of the things that I do in the game, but I still have the keyboard for the more complex games where there isn't enough buttons on the controller like "Elite Dangerous" which is one of my current favorites.
For now, I use the two analog sticks for normal flying, and for landing, and they are great. The digital up/down/left/right is my throttle in normal flight and my forward back, left right in landing. The triggers are obviously for guns, and the other buttons do common functions. It makes playing the game a lot easier than using the mouse and keyboard. While, I agree there are games that the mouse is better for, it is nice to have the option.
I opted for the brand name controller after hearing people having issues with the knock-offs. I also opted for the wired simply out of simplicity and not wanting the possibility of introducing wireless lag. That said, I couldn't connect wirelessly as-is, it requires an adapter to use this wireless, not sure why as it is Bluetooth, but that seems to be the requirement. Maybe I am doing something wrong, not sure, but I wasn't able to get it to work. However, using it wired is as simple as plug and play. I couldn't be happier.
- Windows PC running Windows 10
- Windows tablet running Windows 10
- Windows Mobile Phone running Windows 10 and "Universal Emulator" app
- Xbox One
Great value just wish I had bought it sooner before I bought all those other solutions to use my first generation Xbox One controllers on the above mentioned devices.
First off the box appeared to be opened even though it was supposed to be a brand new controller, there was only a single piece of tape holding the controller box closed. Secondly the controller was not secure inside it's box, it was wiggling around during shipping. Third the controller had debree inside the seams where the plastic meets together. Lastly on one side of the controller near the left side where you are supposed to grip with your left hand, where the seam is in the controller along the edge, the plastic is slightly raised so that it is not smooth all the way across the side. Compared to my other controller, you can move your hand across the side and it is smooth, this controller has a slight pointed notch due to the plastic being uneven.
My son insisted on me getting a controller to play with him and I agreed. Saw this one and got it. I have well over 20 hours into it and it has shown no problems.
I can say without any qualms that this works fine. It has a decent price and works well.