- Purchase a Xbox Wireless Controller for $49.99 when ordered with select Xbox One consoles Here's how (restrictions apply)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Windows 10
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Stay on target with textured grip
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The best controller just got even better.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip.
Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range*. Plus, plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack.
With Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.**
* Range compared to previous controllers, using the Xbox One S console. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox One and Windows 10. For best performance, updates may be required.
**Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets. Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range compared to previous controllers with the Xbox One S.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BT will acknowledge what the controller is, but the unit will not work despite the connection and despite being the latest Windows 10 release and updates. (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
Oh, and the XBOX Accessories App from Microsoft's store is broken. WIll not acknowledge XBOX ONE S controller synced via BT. (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
If I want this to work on ANY PC, I will now need to shell out just shy of $60 and get another controller and the dongle or I can just drop $26 on the dongle (the prior is the better deal). (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
However, the ASUS GamePad, at $25, connects to Windows 10 without needing a 2nd accessory to do so. (╯°□°）╯︵ ┻━┻
(The thing with the ASUS GamePad though, it that it requires you to just know they have drivers on their website for compatibility as they don't say anywhere in the product that the thing is PC compatible at all. I could have bought 4 of them for the money I'm going into on two of these and a dongle -I just wouldn't have rumble and am not sure if I can connect multiple at one time to one BT receiver.)