& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Featuring a sleek, arctic camouflage design
- Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Windows 10
- Get up to twice the wireless range than previous controllers
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
- Features a 3.5mm stereo headset jack that lets you plug your favorite gaming headset right into the controller
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, military green design with orange accents, and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth® technology, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
*Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app for Xbox One and Windows 10. Range compared to previous controllers, using the Xbox One S console. Operating system updates may be required. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information. • Features a commanding, military green design with orange accents
• Responsive thumbsticks for precise movements and accurate control
• Enhanced D-pad is great for all types of game genres, including sports, fighting, FPS, and more, as it's optimized for both directional and sweeping D-pad movements
• Impulse Triggers provide precise vibration feedback to your fingers, bringing an unprecedented level of gaming realism (available in supported games)
• Standard 3.5mm stereo headset jack for plugging any compatible headset
• Sleek streamlined design and textured grip feels great in your hands
• Works with Xbox One, and Windows 10 PCs and tablets (for wired PC/tablet use, a USB cable is required and sold separately, as well as drivers which are available on the Xbox website)
• Enjoy up to twice the wireless range as previous controllers
• Remap buttons through the Xbox Accessories app