- Buy select Xbox One S console bundles, and buy the white, blue, or black Xbox Wireless Controller for $49.99. Items must be shipped from and sold by Amazon. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Any video game purchase of $19.99 or greater on Amazon.com will qualify you to receive an Amazon promotional code that will grant you three exclusive pieces of DLC for Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood! Codes will be sent 48 hours after purchase. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Xbox Wireless Controller - White” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 33% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
FREE Shipping. Details
About the product
- Precision controller compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Windows 10.
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
- Stay on target with textured grip.
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console).
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
*Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range measurement when using an Xbox One S console in a typical indoor home environment. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping* and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth technology**, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and phones. *Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range compared to previous controllers with the Xbox One S. **Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information.
Top Customer Reviews
Additionally the entire feel of the controller has been redesigned. The D-pad has been improved, and the bumpers have a much smoother feel when depressed. A texture has been added to the casing so that it won't slip out of your hand as easily. Overall it seems like while tweaking the design to make it sleeker, they also improved some known issues.
The connectivity to the Xbox and other devices has been greatly improved with this model, but not without room for further improvement. The wireless range with the Xbox has been doubled for more comfortable play across a large room, and you no longer need to plug into the Xbox via usb to update the controller. Additionally and probably most importantly Bluetooth connectivity has been added to this device, meaning that you now can connect wirelessly to a variety of Bluetooth enabled devices. My laptop does not have Bluetooth I was surprised to learn (thanks HP), but I was able to connect to my Android phone, and amazingly my Amazon Fire stick! My only concern with this function that could be corrected with an update is that it was not a seamless operation switching between paired devices, I needed to completely unpair from the Fire Stick, run downstairs and after several attempts to repair with the Xbox finally reset both and got it.
Overall, this is a very good controller that I believe is worth the investment, even if you have a fully functional controller. The ability to use the same controller on all of your (Bluetooth) devices is a big deal.
I bought this to use on my Steam Link.
If it does not pair correctly or it is not working right on your Steam Link, you need to do 2 things.
1. Connect the controller to your windows 10 PC, or to your Xbox One. On Windows 10 download the Xbox Accessories app, and update the controller. If you have an Xbox One go into system settings, Kinect and devices, and update the controller.
2. If you are not on build 560 of Steam Link, or above, the new Xbox Bluetooth controller will not work. Go into settings, and then system, and it will display in he top left corner the build number, mine is 606, after updating.
If you are under build 560, you need to click on Factory Reset. Once you click on Factory Reset, remove the power cable and reconnect it. This will start the Reset process. When it is finished you will be on 606 or higher.
Once you do that, your Xbox S controller will work perfectly with your Steam Link.
You will need another controller to use while pairing the Xbox S controller to your Steam Link.
Like if his helped you!
Purchased for my son - he is thrilled! Works great, well made - easy to set up and start using immediately, a huge plus! Nice packaging so no damage even to box. So far so good - I think it is a very nice controller, works as says, impressed with wireless - no more tripping on cord. A great buy!
Now I did have problem on this controller, during game (I'm using it on my PC) it would randomly not respond for 1 to 2 seconds,
Turns out controller just needed to update and was quite simple to do
Go to windows store > choose Xbox accessories app > connect with a micro usb cable and let it automatically update
It buzzes when you plug it in or turn on your computer, which is a little annoying. It's worse in Windows, since it vibrates for longer, and I understand that Microsoft has restricted the wireless drivers to newer versions of Windows. That's evil, but what were you expecting from Microsoft? I just use a USB micro-B cable, though, so it's not a concern for me (no connectivity issues or battery worries). Works perfect in Linux too if you install the driver (I had to install something with dpkg, it's out there on the internet somewhere). I think bluetooth worked there but don't quote me on that.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I am a big PC person and this controller was a must have but in some games the controller lags really...Read more