- Purchase a Xbox Wireless Controller for $49.99 when ordered with select Xbox One consoles Here's how (restrictions apply)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Precision controller compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Windows 10.
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
- Stay on target with textured grip.
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console).
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
*Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range measurement when using an Xbox One S console in a typical indoor home environment. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping* and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth technology**, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and phones. *Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range compared to previous controllers with the Xbox One S. **Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Microsoft has iterated on this design very effectively over the years. This controller is light but feels solid in-hand. The joysticks and buttons are all very smooth to operate, and the plastic on the back is subtly and pleasantly textured for grip. The ergonomic form of the controller is top-notch, and I see no reason to opt for the much more expensive "elite" controller.
Love it. It’s a real Xbox one controller and I even love the little texturing it has on the hand grips. If I ever do rage again that bad I’ll save this just in case haha.