- Purchase a Xbox Wireless Controller for $49.99 when ordered with select Xbox One consoles Here's how (restrictions apply)
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Precision controller compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S and Windows 10.
- Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets.
- Stay on target with textured grip.
- Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console).
- Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
*Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range measurement when using an Xbox One S console in a typical indoor home environment. The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring a sleek, streamlined design and textured grip. Enjoy custom button mapping* and up to twice the wireless range. Plug in any compatible headset with the 3.5mm stereo headset jack. And with Bluetooth technology**, play your favorite games on Windows 10 PCs, tablets, and phones. *Button mapping available via Xbox Accessories app. Range compared to previous controllers with the Xbox One S. **Bluetooth capabilities require Windows 10 devices running the Windows Anniversary Update. Go to xbox.com/xboxone/controller-OS for more information.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now I did have problem on this controller, during game (I'm using it on my PC) it would randomly not respond for 1 to 2 seconds,
Turns out controller just needed to update and was quite simple to do
Go to windows store > choose Xbox accessories app > connect with a micro usb cable and let it automatically update
Purchased for my son - he is thrilled! Works great, well made - easy to set up and start using immediately, a huge plus! Nice packaging so no damage even to box. So far so good - I think it is a very nice controller, works as says, impressed with wireless - no more tripping on cord. A great buy!
I bought this to use on my Steam Link.
If it does not pair correctly or it is not working right on your Steam Link, you need to do 2 things.
1. Connect the controller to your windows 10 PC, or to your Xbox One. On Windows 10 download the Xbox Accessories app, and update the controller. If you have an Xbox One go into system settings, Kinect and devices, and update the controller.
2. If you are not on build 560 of Steam Link, or above, the new Xbox Bluetooth controller will not work. Go into settings, and then system, and it will display in he top left corner the build number, mine is 606, after updating.
If you are under build 560, you need to click on Factory Reset. Once you click on Factory Reset, remove the power cable and reconnect it. This will start the Reset process. When it is finished you will be on 606 or higher.
Once you do that, your Xbox S controller will work perfectly with your Steam Link.
You will need another controller to use while pairing the Xbox S controller to your Steam Link.
Like if his helped you!
All buttons, joysticks, bumpers and triggers moderately stiff, which is good for accuracy of play. Arrived with fresh Duracell batteries.
Earphone Jack? Yes.
I've included some photos