- Get free shipping on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items - Free Shipping offered by Get RXd. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Xebex Air Rower Conditioning Pack
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No heavy lifting; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Includes Back Saver Pad, EZ Speed Rope, 20 pound Premium Wall Ball, and 15 pound Slam Ball
- Folds and Rolls on 4 wheels for easy storage and transport
- 110LB Base for extra stability
- Seat almost 2' from ground for easier entry/exit
- Extra padded, comfortable handle and seat
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
XeBeX Rowers have been tested for durability with 1,000,000 pulls from extra strength Robotic Arms without failure. The damper setting allows you to change the resistance from 1-10. Having the damper setting at level 1 mimics rowing near the surface with less resistance, whereas setting the damper to level 10 is similar to a deep row with heavier resistance. Comes with a simple, easy-to-use console that gets straight to the point. The Xebex Rower starts to track distance, calories, time and paddle width immediately after pressing 'Start' and rowing is commenced. This means that you will begin to see work output as soon as the first pull is finished. Once rowing begins, Calories, Distance, Time, Watts, Heart Rate, and even Paddle Width begin to track. Heart Rate reader works with any 5k Frequency chest belt or watch. Program variation is available and can be programmed for Target distance, calories, or time with a 500m pace option. There are also pre-programmed interval settings and a "Just Row" option! Also comes with the option to be stored and transported easily by folding it. Simply pull the pop-pin that is attached to the bottom of the base rail. Once the base rail collapses, the Rower can be folded vertically which cuts its normal length in half. The rower has 4 wheels and can be rolled out of the way with a light push. This makes it the perfect sto-away for every household/gym with space concerns. Once you are ready to use again, simply pull out the pop-pin and the rower will unfold back to normal length.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Seller Warranty Description5 Year Frame and Welds 2 Year Parts and Console
Top Customer Reviews
Overall, the product is outstanding, easy to use and competitively comparable to the Concept 2 rowing machine.
Fast forward to 2016... It was time to try again.
I ultimately decided on the Xebex over the Concept 2 based on price point and because the Xebex sits higher, which somehow felt better for me, personally. Chain pulls great, seat is smooth, damper is definitely comparable to Concept 2, console is easy to read and program. It is nice that it has a solid folding mechanism, as well. The Xebex was very well packaged and came with all the tools needed, which made things really easy to assemble. I had it unboxed and put together in about 45 minutes, and that was even with putting the foot gizmos on backwards at first (don't judge me :) ).
If trying to decide between the Xebex and the Concept 2, the primary differences in the rowers themselves are that the Xebex has a more padded handle, sits higher, is heavier overall, and folds. The Concept 2 has a skinnier handle with no discernible padding, sits a few inches lower, is lighter, and flips up on end to stand up straight (rather than folding), giving it a smaller footprint when storing (could be important depending on your space). Both have strong chains, both track the same things (distance, calories, time, whatever), both have easily adjustable foot pads. It is possible that the chain on the Xebex is a bit smoother than the Concept 2, but the hiccups I experienced on a Concept 2 could have been because there were multiple people using the machine every day, whereas I am the only one using my Xebex.