- Series: Xena, Warrior Princess
- Mass Market Paperback: 226 pages
- Publisher: Berkley (April 1, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0425167216
- ISBN-13: 978-0425167212
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 0.7 x 6.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,855,994 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Mass Market Paperback – April 1, 1998
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
in the search to find them. they are joined by attlanta, who is
a goddess who cannot be defeated. but the enemies that have the
children have other ideals for the 2 fierecest women known in
ancient greece. a decent read for all xena fans.
The plot is a little plain and the fights aren't wondurously developed. Use your imagination to fill in the blanks. It is more fun.