Xenvo iPhone Camera Lens Kit Pro - Macro Lens & Wide Angle Lens with LED Light, Clip-On Cell Phone Camera Lenses for iPhone, Android, Samsung Mobile Phones and Tablets
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ TRUVIEW 0.45x WIDE ANGLE LENS - CAPTURE 45% MORE PICTURE WITH EVERY SNAP: Shoot stunning photos of people, pets, travel scenery, landscapes, architecture, selfies and more. NO DARK CORNERS (vignetting) like cheaper lenses. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum and premium optical glass for durability and clarity. Multi-element, coated glass lenses minimize ghosting, reflections, lens flare, and other artifacts. Mirrorless camera lenses ideal for hobbyists and photography pros alike.
- ✔ CLARUS 15x MACRO LENS - MARVEL YOUR SENSES. MAGNIFY NEARBY SUBJECTS FOR BREATHTAKING, SUPER CLOSE-UP PHOTOS: Capture all the intricacies and details with precision-focus for razor crisp macro photos every time. (For best results, position macro lens approximately 1/2 inch from subject. Not designed for zooming in on distant subjects.) THE TRUGRIP LENS CLIP offers SUPERIOR GRIPPING POWER to fasten your lenses to your cell phone when you're in action mode, framing your next perfect shot.
- ✔ GLOWCLIP RECHARGEABLE LED FILL LIGHT - The GlowClip LED light clips ANYWHERE on your phone to instantly illuminate your subject and surroundings with warm continuous light. The warm and natural LED light is superior to your smartphone's built in flash—which can be blinding and unnatural—especially in darker settings and venues. FEATURES 3 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS: Low, Medium and High. Say goodbye to frustrating photo "retakes" and hello to brilliant photos the first time.
- ✔ DURACASE AND QUICK-RELEASE LANYARD - TRANSPORT AND PROTECT YOUR LENS KIT: Perfect for taking your lens kit and LED light with you on the fly. The DuraCase stores and protects all lens kit components snugly and safely while the quick-release lanyard is the perfect way to carry your lenses on your next outing. Just drape the lanyard and lens around your neck. The quick-release head makes it a cinch to detach your lens and clip it to your phone in a flash so you never miss another photo moment.
- ✔ PROFESSIONAL HD PHOTOS & VIDEOS - A huge hit at social and family gatherings. Designed for hobbyists as well as today's most demanding professionals; content creators, bloggers, and social media marketers who count on their smartphone camera to grow their business and brand. Package Contents: TruView 0.45x Wide Angle Lens, Clarus 15x Macro Lens, Lens Clip, GlowClip Mini Rechargeable LED Light + Charging Cable, Quick-Release Lanyard, DuraCase, Cleaning Cloth, AND Lifetime Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Need a high-quality wide-angle lens for real estate, landscape, group photos, and more? Consider this before you buy...
Comparing the photos above quickly reveals the difference between Xenvo premium quality lenses and cheap, low-quality alternatives.
Problems with cheap wide-angle lenses:
1. Barrel Distortion - Cheap wide-angle lenses will distort your photos, giving a warped, fisheye appearance; straight lines appear curved.
2. Vignetting - Poor quality construction and design of cheap wide-angle lenses results in unwanted darkening of corners in photos.
Benefits of Xenvo TruView wide-angle lens:
1. Rectilinear Correction - Xenvo wide-angle lenses feature additional glass elements that correct unwanted lens distortion so straight lines appear straight.
2. No Vignetting - High-quality, German optical-grade glass provides crystal clear images from edge to edge with no dark corners.
Compare with similar items
iPhone Camera Lens, Badalink 2 in 1 Cell Phone Camera Lens 160 Degree 0.45X Super Wide Angle Lens, 12.5X Macro Lens for iPhone 8 7 6s 6s plus 6 plus 5s, Most Smartphones & Tablets
AMIR Phone Camera Lens, 0.45X Super Wide Angle Lens + 12.5X Macro Lens, Clip-On 2 in 1 Professional HD Cell Phone Camera Lens Kit for iPhone 8, 7, 6s / 6 Plus / 5s, Samsung Galaxy & Smartphones
Smart Phone Camera Lens 18X Telephoto Lens Optical Manual Zoom Telescope Lens with Tripod and Clamp Clip-on Cell Phone for iPhone Samsung HTC Most Mobile Phones (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Xenvo||Badalink.||AMIR Direct||AomoreDirect|
|Item Weight||1.3 lbs||0.8 ounces||—||1.01 lbs|
|Size||3.4 x 2.7 x 2.6 inches||—||11.5cm*10.3cm*5.9cm||—|
Seller Warranty DescriptionEvery Xenvo Product Includes a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee + 12 Month Worry-Free Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's been 2 weeks. So far the lenses have served me very well. I use the macro lens more often. However, I did use the wide angle lens for some selfies. It gives kinda fish-eye type look on the borders, but that's normal for lenses like these. Photography is my hobby and using these lenses with my iPhone has made the task so much easier. With the macro lens, it's possible to get super-close to objects. You'll also get a really shallow depth of field, even better than the portrait mode of iPhone 7 plus.
The build quality is excellent. The lens body is made of metal, probably aluminum. The glasses are crystal clear and are certainly of high quality.
The rechargeable LED light is quite bright, although I don't know how useful it is, as personally, I haven't found a situation to use that.
The lens carrying case is great, makes it easier to just throw it in my backpack. Another upside is the LifeTime warranty!
Opening the box there was a very large label asking you to go to on care and use of the lens so you don't break it trying to Rambo it out of the box and use it. It is also GIANT compared to what I thought it would be. I felt like I purchased an SLR lens when I took it out. It also came with a LED attachment for a flash or light for pictures or videos. Unfortunately you can not connect via a headphone jack and for iPhone 7 users.. oh well.
Great stills for wide angle, even works on the selfie side. Quality is good and I enjoyed using it. When taking videos, if you are moving it can be a bit weird because the lines bend as you move along. Trees look like they are bending and other vertical lines.
Getting up close is EASY with this. I think this is what I will use it the most for. I zoomed in on flowers, bugs , rocks, and other nature related objects and it looked great!
When connecting you have to center the lens on the camera and it doesn't really fasten very secure. Now I know this can be use on more than iPhone's so I guess to get that multi device functionality you kind of have to make it that way. Now don't attach and go for a run or do it in any crazy hurry because I'm sure an accident can easily happen. What I do like the most is that it is combined two types of lenses, macro (up close) and wide angle. Its easily convertible and I bet it would be a wonderful addition to carry on a vacation for those areas when you need a wide angle to get more in the picture or a macro to get close and see details. Its not a complicated device so there is not much more that feel that I can convey. I do recommend this, and for the price its not that bad of an addition to carry along with you.
UPDATE: After contact from a customer service rep. I neglected to take the plactic cover of the rubber pads on the inside of the clip. Once this was completed it held on pretty good. I used it to record a few things just to see if it would stay centered and I was pretty happy. I went from 4 to 5 because that was really the only thing that was holding me back. As always I will update if new things are found good or bad.
Also another UPDATE: As far as fitting all the items in the was I was thinking about it all wrong. You leave the lens attached to the clip. If you store a SLR lens you always take it off the camera and put the base cover. This is not an SLR lens (although it is very close) so leave it on the clip and it fill fit fine. All the items will be snug that that's good also. You don't want loose items rolling around in the case.
Cons: little details make this difficult to use.
I really wanted to like my little xenvo, I promise! A friend recommended it. Clearly this is positioned as a premium product and for the most part it really is.
But. The carrying case is the wrong size for all the accessories. The LED accessory was not designed for iPhone. When plugged in to the headset, the edge of the unit is not flush with the phone. I bumped the position of the light three or four times without intending. The clip is strong with a nice rubber grip, but the clip itself is 3x as deep as a phone which means the clip does not make as much surface contact as it could. Despite the video instructions promising the power of the grip, I constantly felt like the weight of the lens could make the clip slip off, or worse -- damage my phone. Lastly, the USB charger cable for the LED accessory is super cheap and only 3" long. Why bother?
This is a good product. With a little bit of thought and ingenuity it could be an amazing product.
Additional goodies - Case, rechargeable camera light, lanyard, cleaning cloth ..... thoughtful easy quick instruction videos with Tips!....
So, it was UNBELIEVABLY disappointing and frustrating when I got blurry edged pictures on my camera.
And it was PRECISELY why i bought 2 of the top reviewed lenses simultaneously to test.
I'm a realtor so the wide lens on my samsung note 8 was important to me to capture bigger shots
You'll see in the attached pictures, samples of each lens.
1. Xenvo - perfect width and wide perception of the shot.... SO WHY ARE YOU BLURRY ON THE EDGES?!?!?!... I even wiped it down with their provided cloth on the inside macro as well as the wide of course multiple times in hopes it would clear up......
2. No Lens Samsung Note 8 - clean, crisp narrow shot.... that's what I bought the phone for
3. Competitor - more clear on the edges, but way too much fisheye, fishbowl curved edges effect....
Not happy with either of my lens options.....