|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$64.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- NEW for 2017
- Rubber sole
- All the fun, freedom, and benefits of being barefoot, but with the protection and comfort you want in a sport sandal. Xero Shoes come with our 5,000 mile warranty.
- Perfect if you hike, walk, run, jog, work out, Crossfit, yoga, raft, stand up paddle board, kayak, canoe, fly fish, even run ultra-marathons.
- Up to 70% lighter than other sport sandals. Only 5.5mm thick, it's perfect for travel. Flexible enough to roll up and fit in your pack or pocket. Durable enough for wherever the Z-Trek takes you.
- Zero-drop non-elevated heel for natural posture. 5.5mm non-marking FeelTrue sole. Water resistant. Fast-drying. Great grip and traction. Z-style webbing holds securely, yet slides on and off in seconds.
- NOTE: For the best chance of a correct fit, please measure your foot: 1) Place a piece of paper on the floor, against a wall; 2) Step on the paper, your heel against the wall; 3) Mark the paper in line with your longest toe; 4) Measure that length with a ruler; 5) Compare that length to the sizing chart (link, above). To REALLY ensure a correct fit, get printable templates of the exact sizes by contacting the Seller.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From Livestrong: "My favorite light shoe! These shoes did not seem like they were going to handle much when I first tried them on. Forty-five days of daily wear, including hiking over various terrain -- beach sand, river crossings, rocks, gravel, manicured city trails and a few trips off into the woods with no path at all -- proved that not only do they hold up to the abuse, they have become my favorite light shoe. The compact, minimal design, allows them to fit into the smallest pack, and washing them was as simple as a quick spray-down with a hose. The Z-Trek could be used as trail shoes and still look nice enough to wear at a barbecue." Shelby Pratt
Almost 100,000 people in 94 countries wear Xero Shoes for hiking, walking, yoga, working out, paddle boarding, kayaking, travel, even running 100-mile ultra marathons.
The Z-Trek's patent-pending FeelTrue sole lets you enjoy natural, barefoot-style movement, but with the protection and comfort you like.
They roll up and fit in your pack or pocket -- keep them handy for when you need them, or store them away when you're done.
Lightweight (Women's 8 - 5.5 oz), water-friendly, comfortable tubular webbing, vegan, latex-free. Lightly textured top surface for grip in wet or dry conditions, and a dual-direction chevron tread for great traction.
For more trail-friendly protection and even lighter weight, check out the Xero Shoes Z-Trail sandal, instead. The Z-Trek is about connection/flexibility. The Z-Trail is about protection/comfort.
GUARANTEED performance -- Xero Shoes have a 5,000 mile warranty. See the Seller's website for full details.
GET THE RIGHT SIZE: To get the correct fit, follow the instructions above. Or contact the Seller for templates showing the exact shapes/sizes.
Additional sizes/colors available at the company's website.
Add To Cart Now! and Feel the Freedom, Feel the Fun, and Feel the World in your new Xero Shoes.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01D22YL0W
- Item model number: ZTW-CBBK-PP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
To choose the right size, I used the downloadable size guides from the Xero website. I wear an 8 or 8.5 in casual sandals and a 9 or 9.5 in exercise shoes. The Xero size 8 fits perfectly.
Xero's customer service is excellent as well. The first pair of sport sandals arrived as a single sandal and they replied quickly, even though it was the weekend, and were very helpful in resolving the case of the missing sandal.
Overall I really liked the functionality of this product. They travel well, dry quickly when wet, and allow maximum surface area of the foot to contact the ground. If I could figure out how to mediate the two issues I mentioned, this would be the perfect Barefoot shoe.
UPDATED REVIEW...... 7-14-2016
Deceptivly comfortable at first so took them on cruise to Alaska for all the walking on the ship . By day 7 developed planter fasciitis There is no sole cushioning to protect the feet from the impact from walking . Now still a week later I can hardly walk and in need of physical therapy to recover. I do not recommend these shoes to anyone with flat feet or foot problems.
Really, if you are between two sizes, just toss a coin. I don't think I'd be sad if I'd ordered a size up, but going a size down was just fine.