|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$84.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- NEW for 2017
- Rubber sole
- Up to 76% lighter and thinner than other sport sandals, but with all the protection and comfort you want and need. Xero Shoes come with our 5,000 mile warranty.
- Perfect if you hike, walk, run, jog, work out, Crossfit, yoga, raft, stand up paddle board, kayak, canoe, fly fish, even run ultra-marathons.
- At only 10mm thick, it's great for travel. Flexible enough to roll up and fit in your pack or pocket. Durable enough for wherever the Z-Trail takes you.
- Zero-drop non-elevated heel for natural posture. Non-marking sole. Water resistant. Fast-drying. Great grip and traction. Z-style webbing holds securely, yet slides on and off in seconds.
- NOTE: For the best chance of a correct fit, please measure your foot: 1) Place a piece of paper on the floor, against a wall; 2) Step on the paper, your heel against the wall; 3) Mark the paper in line with your longest toe; 4) Measure that length with a ruler; 5) Compare that length to the sizing chart (link, above). To REALLY ensure a correct fit, get printable templates of the exact sizes by contacting the Seller.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
"The ultimate combination of protection, light weight, comfort, natural flexibility, versatility, and durability."
From Xero Shoes -- seen on ABC's Shark Tank.
The NEW Z-Trail gives you the protection you expect from other sport sandals, but at up to 76% less weight and bulk. A single Men's 9 is only 5.4 ounces, and just 10mm thick. It'll roll up to fit in your pack or pocket. The Z-Trail even floats!
Comfortable on a trail hike, in a boat, or taking a stroll downtown. Wear them all day, or just keep them handy for a stream crossing or to slip on when your feet need to recover, breathe, and move after you pull off your running shoes, bike cleats, or hiking boots.
Almost 100,000 people in 94 countries use Xero Shoes as beach shoes, camp shoes, barefoot running sandals, Crossfit and weightlifting shoes, and for everyday use.
The Z-Trail has an exclusive 3-Layer FeelLite sole which lets you enjoy natural, barefoot-style movement, but with the protection and comfort you like. Great grip with our FeelTrue rubber traction pads, force dispersion with the TrailFoam middle layer, and surprising comfort with the top BareFoam layer.
A "zero-drop" non-elevated heel means your body retains it's natural posture wherever your Z-Trails take you.
Tubular webbing means no edges on your skin. Proprietary hardware means easy-in-and-out, but the Z-Trail stays on your foot securely. No latex. Vegan.
GUARANTEED performance -- Xero Shoes have a 5,000 mile warranty. See the Seller's website for full details.
GET THE RIGHT SIZE: To get the correct fit, follow the instructions above. Or contact the Seller for templates showing the exact shapes/sizes.
Additional sizes/colors available at the company's website.
Add To Cart Now! and Feel the Freedom, Feel the Fun, and Feel the World in your new Xero Shoes.
- Shipping Weight: 13.44 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01D22Z8RW
- Item model number: TRM-CBBK-PP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 16, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I do believe this company makes THE BEST barefoot /minimalist footwear of ANY ! I have been running in sandals or other minimalist footwear since 2005. I have tried all brands... XERO has the BEST-fitting, most comfortable and most durable products out there !!
Styles are nice too !
annoying to put on and put off
all the way tightened, they still feel a little sandal-y, especially if you're in the water or your feet sweat, floppy
not as stable for sports as I'd like, but good for walking
good job xeroshoes, I look forward to even sportier sandals
Huge durability issue if you want to use them in a more “extreme” setting.
I would tell anyone who wants to order a pair get a size up and you can always cut the front with scissors to fix your desire
other than that. love these sandals!!!