Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Xerox VersaLink C405/DN Laser Color MultiFunction Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
This product uses Amazon Dash Replenishment technology that you can set up to automatically reorder supplies. This service is optional and can be changed at any time.
- Powerful performance and peace of mind, Right out of the box, you'll count on your VersaLink C405 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently, From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you're ready to go-hassle free
- Introducing touch screen superiority, By presenting a familiar "mobile" experience - with support for gestural inut and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel - fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs
- Easy, efficient and entirely new, Preloaded Xerox ConnectKey Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality—like the Xerox Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages
- Total Peace of Mind, Outstanding Xerox Service and Support, with a standard one-year warranty
- Save 10% on all ink reorders with Dash Replenishment, Upon activation your printer measures ink levels and places smart reorders when you are running low, No subscription fees, Cancel anytime
Frequently bought together
Explore related bundles
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Xerox WorkCentre 6515/DNI Color Multifunction Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw Wireless Laser Printer with One-Year, Next-Business Day, Onsite Warranty, Works with Alexa (W1A80A)
Xerox VersaLink B405/DN Monochrome Multifunction Printer, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
Brother Color Laser Printer, Multifunction Printer, All-in-One Printer, MFC-L8610CDW, Wireless Networking, Automatic Duplex Printing, Mobile Printing and Scanning, Amazon Dash Replenishment Ready
|Sold By||Amazon.com||24/7 Toners||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet||Wi-Fi||USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth||Ethernet||USB, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi|
|Item Dimensions||21.30 x 17.00 x 23.60 inches||22.80 x 25.00 x 25.90 inches||15.70 x 18.60 x 16.40 inches||19.50 x 21.70 x 19.50 inches||20.70 x 17.10 x 21.20 inches|
|Item Weight||84.00 lbs||67.68 lbs||51.60 lbs||48.00 lbs||61.10 lbs|
|Maximum Print Speed (Black and White)||36 pages_per_minute||40 pages_per_minute||28 pages_per_minute||47 pages_per_minute||33 pages_per_minute|
|Maximum Media Size||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux||Linux, Mac, Windows, iOS, Android||Windows, Mac, Linux||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Print media||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Paper (plain)||Paper (plain), Envelopes, Glossy photo paper, Card stock, High-resolution paper, Labels||Paper (plain)||Envelopes, Card stock, Labels, Paper (plain)|
|Resolution||600||—||—||600||Up to 2400 x 600 dpi class|
VersaLink C405DN Color Laser MFP (36 ppm) (8.5 x 14) (p/s/c/f) (Duplex) (USB) (Ethernet) (550 Sheet Input Tray) (150 Sheet MPT) (50 Sheet DADF).
From the manufacturer
Xerox VersaLink C405/DN All-in-One Color Printer
Revolutionary. Future-proof. Value-packed.
The VersaLink C405 revolutionizes workplace productivity with next generation features and easy, instant cloud and mobile connectivity. Built for the way you work today, and ready for where you grow tomorrow—with all the flexibility and versatility your business needs to work better with minimal IT support and maximum security.
VersaLink C405/DN Quick Facts
- 5-inch customizable, capacitive color touchscreen
- Standard Automatic Two-sided Printing
- NFC and optional Wi-Fi connectivity
- 50-sheet Single-pass Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- As fast as 13 seconds color / 12 seconds black-and-white
- Printing up to 36 ppm color and black-and-white (letter)
Powerful performance and peace of mind.
Right out of the box, you’ll count on your VersaLink C405 to consistently and flawlessly perform the tasks that make your business work more efficiently. From IT-free installation wizards, to step-by-step configuration options, you’re ready to go—hassle free.
VersaLink devices are loaded with features and time-saving Xerox technologies designed to speed up information sharing and reduce inefficient workflows. Ensure information accuracy with Scan and Fax preview, and do more with scanned documents with built-in optical character recognition (OCR).
When it comes to safeguarding critical documents and data, VersaLink devices deliver a spectrum of stringent security features, including Secure Print and card authentication to control access.
With the VersaLink C405, you can be confident that your documents will look their best—making you look your best—giving you the confidence you need when presenting to your customers.
Easy, efficient and entirely new.
With the customizable, capacitive 5-inch color touchscreen, you can tap, swipe and pinch your way through tasks and functions with mobile-like ease.
Preloaded Xerox ConnectKey Apps help optimize office efficiency, and on-screen access to the extensive Xerox App Gallery provides expanded functionality—like the Xerox Easy Translator Service app, which quickly translates scanned documents into numerous languages.
Speed through tasks by saving common settings as presets for simple, single-touch job setup. With Simple ID, individual users and groups enter a user ID and password once, and then enjoy fast, secure, easy access to task-specific presets and commonly used apps on a personalized home screen.
Freedom, and app-based functionality.
The VersaLink C405 Color Multifunction Printer gives you the freedom to work where and how you want—with out-of-the-box direct connectivity to Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive and DropBox, and access to additional options through the Xerox App Gallery.
The ability to connect and print from multiple devices is key for today’s worker, and VersaLink devices meet the challenge with optional Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi Direct, plus Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Xerox Print Service Plug-in for Android, Near Field Communication (NFC) Tap-to-Pair and Mopria.
Learn more about why Xerox is the only choice for today’s mobile professionals by visiting the official site.
To learn more about VersaLink device features, go to the official site.
2017 Buyers Pick Award
The Xerox VersaLink C405 Series, chosen by BLI analysts as the winner of a Summer 2017 Pick award for “Outstanding Color Multifunction Printer for Mid-Size Workgroups,” offers
Introducing touch screen superiority.
Meet our tiltable, 5-inch capacitive color touch screen—the user interface that sets a higher standard for customization, personalization and versatility.
A highly intuitive layout guides you through every task from start to finish, with a natural hierarchy placing critical functions near the top of the screen and commonly used options front and center. Don’t like where a function or app is located? Customize the layout to make it yours.
- Users simply log in via their MFP, select the source and target languages, scan their document, and receive their translation draft as either a printout and/or via email
- By presenting a familiar 'mobile' experience —with support for gestural input and task-focused apps that share a common look and feel—fewer steps are needed to complete even the most complex jobs
- This unmatched balance of hardware technology and software capability helps everyone who interacts with the VersaLink C405 Color Multifunction Printer get more work done, faster.
Xerox VersaLink Workplace Assistant helps secure your business data, not just your printer
- Secure Print, Fax, Scan, Email
- Password Protected PDF
- Role-based permissions
- Print User ID in the print margin
- Common Access Card Support
- USB card-based authentication
- Firmware Verification, Security Certificates, Automatic Self-Signed Certificate Creation, Certificate Path Validation, Certificate Revocation Settings, Smart Card Enablement (CAC/PIV/.NET), FIPS 140-2
- SSL/TLS, Port Filtering, IP Address Filtering, Domain Filtering, Cisco TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE) Integration, HDD Overwrite, 256-bit Encryption, Network Authentication, SNMPv3, Audit Log
|Black Standard Capacity||Color Standard Capacity||Black High Capacity||Color High Capacity||Black Extra High Capacity||Color Extra High Capacity|
|Compatible Product||VersaLink C400/C405||VersaLink C400/C405||VersaLink C400/C405||VersaLink C400/C405||VersaLink C400/C405||VersaLink C400/C405|
|Color Options||Black||Cyan, Magenta or Yellow||Black||Cyan, Magenta or Yellow||Black||Cyan, Magenta or Yellow|
|Lowest page cost||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I run a 1500 person company, with 110 locations. Each location has 2 printers. We bought about 10x of these printers to test to see if we would switch the whole company over. NOPE!
It's not the printer. Yes, we had some break. But printers break. There are moving and replaceable parts. It happens.
It's Xerox's support.
We have receipts for each printer. When we call Xerox for support, they tell us it's out of warranty. It's like the warranty starts when it's shipped from their factory to Amazon. So their 1 year support is actually like 8-10 months support. It's enraging. We bought the 4 year extended support with Square Trade. Because they know the product was purchased less than a year ago, they won't honor the warranty replacement either.
Xerox lost out on, at least, 250 MFC sales because their warranty is dishonest at best.
I received this printer new less than two weeks ago from Amazon. I had a large color print job that burned through one of the toner colors in a couple of days, so I ordered a set of 4 generic compatible toner cartridges. When I inserted the replacement cartridge, I got a Toner Fault error. I assumed it was a bad brand, since there were no reviews yet on Amazon. So, I ordered another brand that had good reviews on Amazon and reportedly worked with this printer. When I inserted that cartridge, I got the same result - Toner Fault. After several correspondences with the toner vendor, I reached out to Amazon today for support, who got Xerox technical support on the phone. The Xerox tech towed the company line, insisting that they only support genuine Xerox toner cartridges.
This printer was recently manufactured by Xerox (March 2018) with the latest March 1, 2018 version of the firmware. I suspect that Xerox has clamped down on the use of non-genuine toner cartridges in the latest version of their firmware, causing the Toner Fault error to be issued, although the Xerox tech would not confirm that. Xerox does not post earlier versions of the firmware on their site, and the tech said the only way I could get that was through an in-person service call.
This experience has left me feeling angry at Xerox, if in fact they have altered their product firmware to forbid usage of generic toner cartridges. This is a huge step that will seriously alter the operating costs for anyone planning to use generic toner cartridges. I've returned this printer to Amazon, and I don't plan to ever buy another Xerox product!
This really is an outstanding printer, but be prepared to pay for genuine Xerox toner cartridges.