Xerox DocuMate 3115 Mobile Duplex Color Scanner for PC and Mac with Docking Station
|Price:||$266.89 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Mobile and desktop flexibility in a compact scanner
- Flexibility to meet the needs of any job
- Scanning in one touch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Xerox DocuMate 3115 Mobile Duplex Color Scanner for PC and Mac with Docking Station
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$14.79|
|Sold By||Adorama Camera||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||FULL COLOR COPIER Inc.|
|Connectivity Technology||USB Cable||USB Cable||USB||USB|
|Operating System||PC, Mac||Windows Phone 7,Windows 8||Windows||Windows|
|Dimensions||11.1 inches x 11.7 inches x 18.9 inches||6.7 inches x 6.5 inches x 11.2 inches||1.6 inches x 2.6 inches x 11.4 inches||9.8 inches x 15.5 inches x 10.9 inches|
|Item Weight||5.29 pounds||9.24 pounds||1.1 pounds||3 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Mobile and Desktop Flexibility in a Compact Scanner
The Xerox DocuMate 3115 has all the features you expect in a powerful desktop scanner such as a 20-page automatic document feeder (ADF), and 30 images per minute duplex scanning speed. At the push of a button, the DocuMate 3115 ejects from its docking station to become a full function mobile scanner.
When undocked, the DocuMate 3115 can be powered by a second USB cable instead of an AC adapter, providing a true mobile experience for users on the go.
Flexibility to Meet the Needs of Any Job
Whether scanning contracts, forms, receipts, photos, ID cards, handwritten notes or virtually any document of varying size or complexity, the DocuMate 3115 does its job so you can do yours. It is the perfect companion for anyone in the fields of healthcare, real estate, construction, financial services or insurance.
- Flexible desktop scanner handles documents and ID cards
- Quickly ejects from its docking station to become a full function USB-powered portable scanner for PC or Mac
- Scans documents at 15 ppm in simplex / 30 ipm in duplex (200 dpi, b&w)
- 6 OneTouch pre-programmed "scan-to" destinations
- Desktop docking station has 20 page ADF capacity (20 lb., 75 g/m^2 paper)
- Includes ExactScan 2 Lite Capture Application and NewSoft Presto! PageManager for Mac
Scanning in One Touch
Powered by Visioneer OneTouch technology, the scanner allows users to scan to the "destination" of their choice by pressing a single button, eliminating multiple steps usually required to save scanned documents in popular file formats. Visioneer OneTouch allows you to scan documents to your choice of 6 preset yet completely user configurable destinations. This enables your documents to be scanned with the correct settings for resolution, color, cropping, file format and then delivered to virtually any application including email, Microsoft Word, your printer, or simply a file folder—all at the touch of a button.
Perfect Scans from Imperfect Originals
Visioneer Acuity technology instantly improves the visual clarity of every scanned image. Using advanced algorithms and dynamic thresholding Acuity will correct documents containing imperfections, improve quality of scanned images for archiving, increase OCR accuracy, and save time.
Additional Software Solutions
DriverPLUS is a new generation of driver technology that is based on TWAIN 2.1 specifications that provides advanced features and greater reliability for both users and system integrators. DriverPLUS combines the features of advanced 32- and 64-bit native Windows-based TWAIN and WIA drivers PLUS new Acuity optimization software and a sophisticated user interface.
Nuance OmniPage Pro
OmniPage Pro provides a precise OCR and layout retention solution, quickly turning scanned documents into editable, formatted text. The text can then be used in virtually any word processing, desktop publishing or web publishing program.
PaperPort saves time and money by transforming paper documents into searchable digital documents. PaperPort combines the efficiency of document management, the convenience of superbly scanned documents and the power of creating PDF files, to bring a new level of operational proficiency to your organization.
Combining powerful functionality, superior Microsoft Office support, built-in intelligence, DMS integration, and intuitive ease of use, Nuance PDF Converter provides everything you need to create, convert, edit, assemble, and securely share PDF files for increased productivity, enhanced collaboration, and improved compliance.
Top Customer Reviews
0. Plug in the power cord. Do not plug in the USB connection yet. The scanner light will be red = not ready.
1. Run the Mac CD-ROM and open the ExactScan package. The is how the scanner will interact with your Mac - no drivers or "Xerox" folders need downloaded.
2. Follow the instructions to register your scanner with them to receive your free activation code (it actually ends up registering the product with Xerox).
3. In your applications folder, find the ExactScan program - run it. No windows will pop up here; it will only show in the lower menu bar.
4. In the lower menu bar, open the ExactScan icon. This is how you will route your scanned material.
5. Now connect the scanner to the Mac via the USB cord. The scanner's light should now turn blue = ready.
Also: the official user manual is NOWHERE to be found on the internet or on your Mac CD. Load in the Windows DVD-ROM - I had to search a bit but it's in there.
Hope this helps. If not, call customer support. They kind of acted like this should all be very obvious, but as you know, it's far from it - still they helped me figure this out and avoided my packing this up and sending it back.
We have moved up to a Fujitsu scanner that seems to so far be maintaining it's durability better than this one.
1. She sheet feeder simply doesn't work. There is no way to get the scanner to recognize that there are documents to be scanned in the feeder.
2. The front feeder, meant for single sheet feed and for when the scanner is out of the docking station, works but it is nearly impossible to get sheets to feed straight. I had a single 8-1/2" x 11" sheet I was practicing with and after 9 attempts not one was usable. The machine grabs the sheet but doesn't do so in a straight manner, so no matter how I try to align the sheet, as soon as the thing grabs hold it's off center by a large angle.
Embarrassing to have the Xerox name on it!
So I called Xerox customer service thinking there is something that needs to be adjusted then we're good to go. They told us that it's a defect and so asked us to send it back to them. On they're item return email, it sounded like they will send us the new one with a shipping label so we can send ours back, then I found out later we had to pay shipping to send their defective unit back. 3 weeks later still haven't receive my replacement unit yet.
I should've sent it back to Amazon instead. I give it a 2 stars because the unit if it works is great but if you have to deal with Xerox directly it's another story! Just hope you get your money worth before you have to deal with them and maybe buy a new one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I agree with the guy who called it a piece of JUNK. I have tried to live with this awful disaster for more than a year, but I am giving up now (and buying a Fujitsu). Read morePublished 6 months ago by W. Baggette
It really has helped me to scan multiple pages because in my line of work I have a lot of contracts to scan and with my other scanner I had to scan 1 page at a time. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Amazon Customer
It's fast, the software work great, and you can detach it from the docking paper feeder and take it with you. Works with Windows 8.1. Oh yea the scans are great as well.Published 16 months ago by Kurt Kellicut
Not a fan. The software bundle is pretty weak, and the basics of being able to scan are far more complicated than they need to be. Sticking with my Fujitsu ScanSnap S1300.Published 18 months ago by JB14
The software isn't the greatest, but the scanner is awesome. I'm still looking for better software.Published 20 months ago by The Nurse, the Mom, the Legand