|Standing screen display size||0.95 Inches|
3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Fitness Tracker, Newest 0.95” Color AMOLED Display Bluetooth 5.0 Smart Bracelet Heart Rate Monitor 50 Meters Waterproof Bracelet with 135mAh Battery up to 20 Days Activity Tracker
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.03 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔✔【Upgrade 0. 95" Color Screen】: Note: OllivanDirect is authentic seller authorized by xyloma, Please make sure you buy from OllivanDirect】Bigger screen displays a comprehensive and obvious activity information; Simply lift your wrist to view directly the time and tap the button for steps, heart rate and other activity information; And alerts you by vibration and it can display details of calls, messages or other notifications from Facebook, Twitter or WeChat directly on the screen
- ✌【Upgrade 135mAh battery capacity】: with built in 135mAh Lithium Ion polymer battery, long battery life, Charge it once, the battery will last for over 20 days under normal use; with a skin-friendly strap Made from soft thermoplastic elastomer, and a secure locking mechanism that makes the MI band 4 comfortable to wear during low and high intensity activities
- ✔✔【Bluetooth 5. 0 & Support English】: Download "MI Fit", Connect via Bluetooth (Android 4. 4/iOS 9. 0 phones or later) to see notifications from app messages (WhatsApp, Facebook, etc. ), incoming calls, caller ID, SMS and activity goals; Note: Currently only support Chinese, English Spanish and Russian. Before the device is paired with your phone, its default language is Chinese; If your phone language is English, then the device shows phone language regardless where you are
- ✌【50 Meters Swimming Waterproof Smart Band】: 50M Waterproof Rating, Xiaomi MI Band 4 can work well 50m under water, which can fulfill all your daily routines, whether you are surfing, swimming or running in the rain; 5ATM (Swim or Shower in not-hot water), showing swimming time, speed, distance, calories and other data. JAKIELAX
- ✔✔【Heart Rate Monitor and Sleep Monitor】: This fitness tracker can track your heart rate 24 hours automatically and continuously. You can check the dynamic curve chart of your heart rate throughout the day on the App by analyzing the data thoroughly such as sleep time, sleep depth and sleep awakening, driving to improve sleep quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Display and Design
- 0.95" AMOLED Color Display
- 120*240 Pixels
- Screen brightness up to 450 nits
- 2.5D tempered glass
- 135mAh battery capacity
- Up to 20 days
- Recharging time ~2 hours
- 5 ATM water resistant up to 50m
- Count steps, distance, calories burned
- 6 Workout Modes: Treadmill, Exercise, Outdoor Running, Cycling, Walking, Swimming
- 24/7 Heart rate monitoring
- Heart rate alerts
- Sleep monitoring
- Idle alerts
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Android 4.4, iOS 9 and above
- Alarm clock
- Find phone
- Event reminder
- DND mode
- Music controls on band
Notification & Call Alert
Mi band 4 can not only remind you via vibrating when your phone receives calls, messages or other notifications from app (Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, WeChat) but also displays details on the screen directly, such as readable content of massage and name or ID of the caller etc
Notification & Call Alert
Whether you're doing high-speed battle rope training or an aerobic battle rope workout, Mi Smart Band 4 will track your heart rate, calories burned and more
Running & Power Walking
Tracks your pace and step count Maintain a safe workout, whether you're running short or long distance
5 core data sets Helps you improve power walking efficiency
5 ATM water resistant up to 50m Recognizes 5 different swim styles Records 12 data sets including swimming pace and stroke count
A light vibration gently wakes you up for a more comfortable morning
Awaken your intelligently in a gentle way, more comfortable,soft and won't bother people around
Mi Fit APP
Continuously record heart rate, sleep health other data
APP: Download "Mi Fit", Connect via Bluetooth (Android 4.4/iOS 9.0 phones or later)
Note: Currently only support Chinese and English, Before the device is paired with your phone, its default language is Chinese; If your phone language is English, its language will sync with your phone after connected.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Heart Rate Sensor Accurately Reads 24-hour Heart Rate Changes and is Always Available Detect Current Heart Rate
Help to improve sleep quality
You can check the dynamic curve chart of your heart rate throughout the day on the App by analysing the data thoroughly such as sleep time, sleep depth and sleep awakening, driving to improve sleep quality
When you are too Busy to Forget the Time, Xiaomi Mi Band 4 will Vibrate Gently to Remind you to Get up and Walk to Wake up Better Physical Condition
New Color Screen- Xiaomi Mi Band 4
0.95" AMOLED Color Display
Bigger and color screen displays a comprehensive and obvious activity information; Simply lift your wrist to view directly the time and tap the button for operation or view notifications
Upgrade 135mAh Battery Capacity
135mAh Lithium ion polymer battery, long battery life, charge it once, the battery will last for over 20 days under normal use.Recharging time ~2 hours
Q: Does any other lanuages will be in the smartband (Chinese Version)?
A: Now, its default language is Chinese. But it supports English. If your phone language is English, then the device shows phone language regardless where you are; Currently not support other languages
【Instructions】: With the "Mi Fit" APP, you can activate useful features and monitor your fitness, set notification alerts etc.
Mi smart Band 4 * 1 (Standard Edition)
Specialized Charging Cable * 1
English User Manual * 1
Compare with similar items
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 AMOLED Color Screen Wristband BT5.0 Fitness Tracker Smart Wristbands (Black)
MI Xiaomi Band 4 Smart Bracelet Smartband Heart Rate Monitor Sleep Monitor Fitness Tracker 3 Color AMOLED Screen 5ATM Waterproof Band4 Black Global Version
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 Fitness Tracker Newest 0.95 Inch Color AMOLED Screen Smart Bracelet Heart Rate Monitor 50M Water Resistant Activity Tracker Sports Watch
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||IZENE US INC||Amazon.com||IZENE US INC||HFC Lotus Inc|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it turns out that it requires setting up an online account with Xiaomi in order to activate the software on the device (so much for no intrusive online gathering of data), and after doing that it failed several times to pair with the Bluetooth on my phone, so what I was left with was a couple of cryptic displays on the device, in Chinese, and a useless activity tracker. Now in case you might be thinking that it might have been "user error" I have managed to pair my phone with the Fitbit Flex and with the Bluetooth in my car, so I don't think it is me.
This thing is on my wrist 24/7 (unless I'm taking a shower).
I'll get into the details of what makes this band so great, but keep in mind I've owned its oldest sibling, the Mi Fit Band 2 for over 2 years, so I've been enjoying most of these features for a long time. The Mi Fit Band 4 just made things better and more enjoyable.
You can easily see the time, date, step count, battery life and bluetooth connectivity on the colorful and bright display.
Having the option for screen brightness is the best thing for me as I ended up having to replace my $20, almost 3 year old, fully functional Mi Band 2 because I could no longer see its display in well lit environments - Xiaomi did a firmware update for it and that caused the display to get way too dim forever. I am still very upset about that. However, I'm glad I decided to buy the Band 4 because it is so much better than the Band 2 in so many ways.
There's tons of customizable watch faces on the internet. Use one of those apps I've mentioned earlier to download and install them to your band. It's really cool.
Brightness control from within the band menu is something I use a lot and helps me save / optimize battery. It would be nice if they had implemented an automatic brightness by using a brightness/lumen sensor but that's probably a feature for future iterations if this band.
This is the best alarm clock in the world!
Just set up a time and and frequency and this band will gently wake you up with a "nudge" (vibration) at the scheduled time.
No more annoying alarm sounds in the morning for me. This is simply my favorite feature of this band.
I also programmed it to vibrate when I have a phone call. It also displays who the caller is as it vibrates. It's really awesome!
No more annoying ringers on my phone! Yay!!!
You can also sync it with your favorite texting app such as WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger and read incoming messages directly on the band. I don't use that feature though.
I love the sleep monitoring function as well, deep and light sleep are accurately registered. However, I believe that sleep quality analysis is just baloney.
Another great feature (that FitBit does not let you do) is to use the continuous heart rate function and directly pair it with Android apps such as Runtastic (now Adidas...) and Runtastic Mountain Bike Pro GPS Tracker. It's a little tricky as you'll need Tools & Mi Band or Notify & Fitness for Mi Band, plus one of the GPS + HRM apps that I've mentioned earlier to make it all work together, but it's worth it.
I was able to get it all working with the older version (3.0.2) of MTB Pro app, then I upgraded the app to the latest version available on the Google Play Store and still kept the HRM functionality.
It will probably be a hit and miss for most people that aren't too tech savvy. But at least now you know this band's HRM works with 3rd party apps. That was you'll be able to store your workouts on the internet and see it in detail on your browser. Using 3rd party GPS HRM fitness tracker apps GPS is so much better than the built in fitness tracker found in the Mi Fit app (for tracking workouts the *Mi Fit app* is pure garbage).
Directly from this band's tiny colorful display, you can easily control (fast forward, rewind, play / pause, and even increase the volume!) the music you're listening to on your smartphone. You can also control your streamed media (smart TV or Google Chromecast) as well.
There's also stopwatch and timer functions built in to the band itself. You don't need the app to use those features.
On screen weather is included but I hardly ever use it.
The band will also give you random, useless weather broadcast (wind, flood, low temperature) alerts. I don't like them and wish I could disable them completely.
If you know how to use this product well, your battery will last longer than 30 days in one charge.
I hardly used the heart rate function this past month, so that's probably why my first charge lasted me exactly 31 days.
However, it's important to note that ever since I got my Mi Band 4, I've had two very long firmware updates that used up 6% of battery on each update (12% total), so technically, the battery should have lasted more than 31 days. Mine drains just shy of 3% of battery a day. So 34 to 35 days in one charge could have been possible to achieve.
All in all, I'm extremely happy with this product and I highly recommend it.
Enjoy it! :D
1. There appears to be no way to set the alarm on the device itself. Can you imagine an digital watch that doesn't let you set the alarm on the watch itself? Really? To change the alarm setting, you have to pull out your phone/mobile device and set it there.
2. There appears to be no way to have the timer function running in the background. (This may be user error, but now amount of fidgeting and poking seems to allow me to switch away from the timer function and leave the timer running.) This greatly reduces the utility of the watch while the timer is running (or the utility of the timer function itself.)
3. This is the most annoying flaw -- the watch seems to try to match the language of the phone that it is synced to. That's fine if the watch supports that language. Unfortunately, the primary user of the watch has her phone set to Japanese and prefers it that way. Apparently, the watch defaults to Chinese in this case with no way at all to change it. The Chinese menus are mostly inscrutable. Would it have killed them to allow setting the watch language independently from the sync'ed phone?