Xion Lab Fast-Acting Drain Opener – Liquid Drain Cleaner for Hair Clog + Grease | Odorless, Non-Toxic, Industrial Strength Pipe and Tub Drain Clog Remover for Sink, Shower, Bath Tub, Kitchen – 32 Oz
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DISSOLVES HAIR AND GREASE FAST – Innovating with cutting-edge formulation, this fast-acting, premium and natural drain cleaner is a quantum leap in drain opener technology. Our non-splash, thick and heavy liquid clog remover formula sinks well, clings to blockages and begins working fast. Highly effective and powerful at removing obstructions caused by fats, oils, grease, soap scum, lint, and hair. Will not work on clogs caused by plastics, paper, nor food particles.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA – With a high 13 pH level, Xion Lab gel liquid pipe cleaner is tough on hair clogs while remaining eco-friendly, completely odorless and non-flammable. This commercial strength shower drain cleaner is non-toxic, allows water to drain freely, clears up nicely and leaves behind no burnt after-smell. The safe and biodegradable tub drain cleaner formula minimizes our eco-footprint and allows for easy empty container recycling.
- NSF APPROVED FOR TOTAL SAFETY – Tested for quality and safety by one of the most respected independent certification organizations in the world, our pipe cleaning liquid cleaner is NSF registered. Reaching deep into pipes to clear clogs once and for all, our clog remover treats and clears kitchen and bathroom drains, including shower, sink, hot tub, bathtub and main sewer lines. From mild to severely stopped up drains, Xion Lab drain opener has got you covered.
- SAFE FOR SEWER AND SEPTIC PIPES – The perfect balance between drain cleaning power and safety, Xion Lab sink drain cleaner is non-corrosive, septic safe and approved for use on all types of pipes – making it the best solution for your drain clog. Powerful enough to outperform any caustic, or enzymatic kitchen drain opener, but a lot safer than an acid sink drain cleaner, our proprietary formula won’t harm biological enzymes that keep your septic tank system running well.
- 100% PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE – Made in the USA, run by a small family operated business, we are an American company that prides ourselves on manufacturing premium quality products. We guarantee our heavy duty drain clog remover will save you money while removing even the toughest of clogs. If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, simply return your bath tub drain cleaner to us and we'll refund you the entire product price. 100% risk free and no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A BREAKTHROUGH IN DRAIN OPENER TECHNOLOGY
We believe we have found the perfect balance between drain cleaning power, and safety. The most powerful drain openers are acids based drain openers. They are fast acting, but are toxic, corrosive, and very dangerous for the user. On the other side of the spectrum are the enzymatic based drain cleaners. These are super safe, but can take a very, very, very, very long time to unclog a drain. Our Safer Drain Opener is the perfect balance between the two. Powerful enough to outperform any caustic, or enzymatic drain opener, but a lot safer than an acid drain cleaner.
Easy to Use
- Ensure cap is secure, invert container prior to use.
- Pour 16 oz. (1/2 bottle) slowly into sink, tub, or drain.
- Allow product to work (30 minutes) - For severely clogged drains allow product to work overnight (or 5 hours).
- If obstruction persists a second application may be necessary.
ODORLESS AND ENVIRONMENTALLY SAFE
Thick, Heavy Liquid Gel Formula Reaches The Root of Your Clogged Drain Problem
- High Density Thickened Liquid Formula
- Clings to Blockage
- Works Quickly
- Generates Heat and Gases to Open Clog
Biodegradable Industrial Strength Drain Opener
- Minimal Effects on Environment
Septic Safe Drain Cleaner
- Not Harmful for Septic Tanks
- Does Not Damage Enzymes
- Does Not Kill Biological Bacteria
- Safe on All Types of Pipes
Nonflammable Odorless Drain Opener
USE IN ANY DRAIN
Will Unclog Any Drain
Most commonly, a clog in a sink, bathtub, shower, or kitchen occurs after an object gets stuck in the drains. Things like soaps, debris, hair and lint cause this sort of blockage. Some drainers have a small opening and are very deep and using powders or gels for these may not sound like the perfect idea. Most people naturally opt for liquid drainage cleaners. This is because they are easier to use and can reach depths of the pipe to clear the hair clog once and for all.
Majority of these also contain acids that could effectively help you clear the clog but are not always recommended, as they possess risk for the user. Make sure you do not use cleaners that could damage the pipe instead of clearing the clog.
Not only chemical-based cleaners can be bad for your skin and health, some of them are so harsh that they can even damage the fixation of pipes — causing more trouble for you.
That why our Safer Drain Opener is the best solution for your drain clog. Its powerful, but non-irritating to the skin, its odorless, biodegradable, and safer to use than other caustic drain cleaners.
Compare with similar items
Green Gobbler GGDIS2CH32 DISSOLVE Liquid Hair & Grease Clog Remover/Drain Opener/Drain cleaner/Toilet Clog Remover (32 OZ.)
ComStar 024924305003 Pure Lye Bead Drain Opener, 1 lb, White
Green Gobbler Drain Opening PAC'S - 5 pack
Unique Natural Products Super Digest-It Safe Drain Opener, 32-Ounce
GET SERIOUS Grease Trap Treatment Commercial Enzyme Drain Opener, Cleaner, Odor Control, Trap Cleaning And Maintenance. 1 Gallon
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Xion Lab||EcoClean Solutions||Amazon.com||SuperiorValue||Amazon.com||Getcleaners|
|Item Dimensions||3.25 x 3.25 x 9.87 in||2.5 x 4 x 9.25 in||12 x 10 x 7 in||7 x 6 x 2 in||3.15 x 3.15 x 9 in||7 x 11.25 x 4.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||2.5 lbs||1 lb||—||2.33 lbs||8.5 lbs|
|Number of Items||—||1||1||—||—||—|
|Size||3.25"D x 9.8"H||32 Oz.||1 lb, White||5 Packs||32 fl. Ounce||Gallon|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I found this drain cleaner on Amazon and liked the description and reviews so I decided to give it a try. Last night I added half the container and left it overnight, This morning I poured a pot of hot water down the drain as directed. At first, I didn't notice any difference, but then the water at the drain started swirling!, I'm super happy to report, the drain cleared and the shower empties a lot faster. It's not super fast, but it's as quick as its ever been.
THANK YOU ZION LABS.
One complaint - it would be nice with a product where you're only supposed to use half of it at a time if there was a mark somewhere on the bottle (a clear line or SOMETHING) so you had a clue WHEN you reached half of the bottle. Maybe I'm particularly clueless at that and trying to figure out ways to ensure I've hit that 16oz mark (scale? holding it up to a bright light?) without way too much effort.
I had let the product sit overnight the first time. When I went to pour hot water down to clear it out, my first thought was "oh no this made it worse!" Water backed up into my tub. Dark clumps came up as well. Then in a few minutes, it all went down and my drain flowed like it hadn't in months.
It meant some extra cleaning but it sure seemed to have cleared a lot of the gunk in the pipes.
I now use it regularly to keep the drain clear.
No Joy. This was after replacing the AAV under the island sink.
Ran a half bottle of "fast acting" xion through and let it sit for 12 hours.. No major change yet something sounded a bit promising. Ran a ton of hot water through over the next day.
Added more hot water and after making all under sink fittings as tight as possible, gave the right sink a plug and let a couple quarts build in the left. Hit it again with the plunger and put my back into it. I could feel the pressure under the plunger. Then.... Whalla!
Not positive that it was not a combination of all the above but the xion stuff was the last in chemically.... And it helped clear the pipes it would seem.
I highly recommend! Just be sure to have patience with this stuff if used for severe clogs.
Poured half into the drain and let it sit overnight -- just as the directions instructed. Shower has drained perfectly since that one application, and absolutely no odor from the product. No chemical smell whatsoever.