|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||1|
Xion Performance mATX USB 3.0 Tower Case Black/Blue XON-310_BK
|Price:||$32.47 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits Micro ATX Motherboards and Power Supplies
- Unique Hybrid Mesh High Performance Mid-Tower case
- Fit Large 13-Inches (330mm)Performance Graphic Card
- Support for 1xSSD for high performance gaming Support for larger heat sinks
- USB3.0 included Black internal finish and brushed outlook
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Xion Performance mATX USB 3.0 Tower Case Black/Blue XON-310_BK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.6 x 15 x 6.8 in||6.89 x 13.78 x 13.86 in||6.89 x 15.26 x 13.86 in||16.9 x 8.2 x 18.9 in||7.8 x 15 x 16.2 in||16.8 x 6.7 x 13.4 in|
|Item Weight||—||7.8 lbs||8 lbs||9.3 lbs||7.7 lbs||12 lbs|
XION XON-310, an unique Hybrid Mesh High performance Mid-Tower case. It fits large 13" ( 330 mm ) performance graphic card. Support for 1xSSD(Solid state disk) for high performance gaming requires. It also features support for larger heat sinks. USB3.0(5Gbps) included for high-speed driver. Black Internal finish and brushed outlooks for sleek look.
Top customer reviews
**For those wondering about where exactly the two HDDs and the one SSD go (like me), please reference the attached image. Inside the RED circle is where both HDDs can be attached and inside the BLUE circle is where the one SSD can fit. (The second HDD will protrude out slightly since it will have to compete with space against the front fan, but it will have no operational issues).**
- Inexpensive, yet very effective
- Conservative design with high portability
- Sleek black metallic look w/ cool blue LED fan
- Includes a variety of extra screws
- Can effectively house everything comfortably (just needs a bit of planning and TLC)
- Includes one 2.0 USB and one 3.0 USB on the front
- Power/reset switch LEDs go out almost immediately
- Flimsy metal
- Little room to maneuver for cable management
- No spot to have an optical disk drive
- No manual or instructional guide included for screw positioning
- Mobo spacers are already attached (fit for mATX), BUT the spacers are not fastened very well and can be easily loosened by accident when installing the mobo
Perfect for a budget build as long as you know what you are buying and have planned accordingly! In all honesty, I absolutely HATED the case at first glance when I unboxed it and I was going to send it back except I was too lazy. This was because I was frustrated with no manual, didn't understand where to put the hard drive, looked WAY too small to work in, and was really flimsy metal. However, I am actually really glad that I did not return it and decided to actually give it a chance! P.S. Honestly, I enjoyed the challenge of working in a fairly small space and having to plan out what order to put things/connect things in and how to fasten the cables to save space and avoid fan obstruction.
PART COMPATIBILITY CHECKLIST: only mATXs or smaller as a mobo size; know your GPU dimensions and ensure it will fit; NO optical drive capability; room for 2 HDDs, 1 SSD, and 1 80mm exhaust fan (excluding the front LED fan); be careful with PSU size as it is a very snug fit due to the way the brackets are positioned.
- picture showing literally all the tools I used from start to finish (yellow screwdriver is magnetized and for those of you concerned, low powered magnets do NO harm to your equipment unless you are still using floppy disks haha) and no I did not use an anti-static wrist strap; simply work on anything besides carpet/cloth surface and touch the metal case or power supply (not plugged in) every time before handling your motherboard and graphics card and you will be absolutely fine.
- picture of the inside of my fully (and flawlessly operational) completed system. RED circle = two HDD spots; BLUE circle = one SSD spot. I have only one HDD attached at the first slot in the red circle. Cables managed pretty well for having little room; strategically placed zip ties will help tremendously.
Let me know if you agree or have any questions/concerns! Good luck with the build! :)
LED on fan ,Constant led flashing sucks, like strobe light, I wish it was steady.
Buttons are clean looking, blue led.
Power button is blue as well.
Reset button is Red
The pricepoint is not a deal; by the time all the spacers to adapt SATA or SSD drives, any case in this class is cheaper.
Most recent customer reviews
This received a 2 star due to hard drive mounting.Read more