2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Plan begins on date of purchase and covers mechanical/electrical breakdowns not covered by the manufacturer.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Xiser Commercial Mini Stairmaster, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cast Aircraft Alloy
- Ergonomically Optimum Design
- Light Weight 14 lbs.(Portable), NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
- 100% Made in USA Parts and Labor since 1977
- The first stepping machine and only step sprint trainer on the market
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Anaerobic Trainer by Xiser since 1977
The original stair climbing simulator
- The only stepper that can be used for sprint training HIT and Aerobic protocols
- The lightest stepping machine on the market (13.5 lbs.)
- Easily adjustable resistance
- Assembles and disassembles for storage or travel in minutes
- Supports 400 lb (181.5 kg) more than any other stepper on the market
- Dimensions: L 21" W 14" H 4" (Folded)
- 100% Made in the USA
- Designed by PhD's, not a marketing company
- Biomechanically correct ergonomics
- Perfect for the stand up desk
The Anaerobic Trainer by X-iser Diet and exercise are the main means to look younger and maintain optimum physical and mental health. • improve fitness • build muscle • burn fat • Boost metabolism • fight depression • reduce stress • insomnia • improve memory • posture • strengthen immune system • halt signs of aging like osteoporosis. Choose the right exercise regime and reward yourself with a more positive body image, increased confidence, energy, healthier sex drive and overall wellness. High intensity interval training HIIT offers superior muscle-building, fat-burning benefit. Trends like CrossFit, Spinning and the Tabata protocols are all easily done on the Anaerobic Trainer
Convenience and Reliability
Store practically anywhere
Hanging on the wall (like the piece of art that it is)
Under the furnature (rather than a clothes rack)
Leaning aaginst a wall
Or just keep it assembled under your desk
Bring it practically anywhere
Planes, trains, automobiles, trucks, boats, etc.etc. This machine can go anywhere you can go. You can even use it a t a standing desk.
Made in the USA
Made 100% in USA
Designed by a PhD
The best exercise machine is the one you use.
- Less than a gym membership
- saves time
- virtually maintenance free
Correct form on the Xiser High Intensity Trainer
- Stand on the assembled machine both pedals even. Begin with the whole foot placed on the pedal. Eventually progress to only having the balls of the feet on the pedals (this requires more balance).
- Adopt a squat position (the ski position). Your back should be completely straight, weight focused straight down on the pedals.
- As you step, Maintain a squat position, stomach and gluteus should be tight at all times, keep your torso and head completely motionless. NO BOBING! This will increase the intensity and strengthen the stabilizer muscles, improving balance and agility.
- Imagine you are balancing a glass of water on your head *both feet should remain in contact with the pedals at all times; drive with one leg resist with the other (always push down and never lift up) After a one-minute bout, you should be out of breath and experiencing the "burn"
Grow Young Fast
Short burst vigorous anaerobic exercise can actually bring physical aging to a halt and even reverse it. Amazing!? Yes. New? No!
The greatest single benefit from high intensity training is the increased production of human growth hormone (HGH), which does not get produced with aerobic exercise alone. This is a byproduct of our evolutionary survival. We depended on short intense bursts of energy, hunting for a meal or avoiding being one. Subsequently, an increase in the intensity of training for our modern bodies produces an increase the production of HGH. High intensity interval training (HIIT) is far superior to any aerobic exercise. Increased HGH production has a systemic effect making our bodies look younger.
- look younger
- muscle mass increase
- increased bone density
- healthier looking nails and hair
- all internal organs receive a boost
- eyes get brighter
- for aging persons, human growth hormone is like magic
About Xiser Industries
Founded In 1977 Xiser Industries by Professor Juris Terauds, PhD
The inventor of the stepping machine for anaerobic high intensity training (HIT). The factory in beautiful Fort Collins, Colorado manufactures the All American “High Intensity Trainer. The Xiser mission is to develop the optimum fitness training protocols for men and women and to develop the ultimate equipment for that type of training based on available and newly conducted university research on aerobic and anaerobic workouts.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 20 x 13 x 3.5 inches; 14 Pounds
- Item model number : XMCB
- Date First Available : April 16, 2011
- Manufacturer : X-iser Industries
- ASIN : B004WSAEC0
Best Sellers Rank:
#82,958 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #41 in Step Fitness Machines
- Customer Reviews: