Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sony Xperia XZs G8232 4GB RAM / 64GB ROM 5.2-Inch 19MP 4G LTE Dual SIM FACTORY UNLOCKED - International Stock No Warranty (BLACK)
|Price:||$488.99 & FREE Shipping|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Dual Nano SIM ; Works with AT&T, T-Mobile & other GSM carriers ; DOES NOT work with Sprint, Verizon, U.S. Cellular and all other CDMA carriers ; LTE compatibility: This is international stock, varies per carrier (ensure to check with your carrier before purchase)
- 5.2 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Rear Camera: 19 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, EIS (gyro), predictive phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash ; Front Camera: 13 MP.
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo) CPU ; 64GB ROM, 4GB RAM.
- Package Content : Sony Xperia XZs G8232 , Headset , USB Interface Cable , Charger .
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FGS Trading||Amazon.com||Voltage Converter Store||TowerHomeCenters||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Camera Description||—||20.0||23 MP||23 MP||19.0||19.0|
|Screen Size||5.2 in||5.2||5.2 in||5.2 in||5.5||5.2 in|
|Item Dimensions||—||2.8 x 5.7 x 0.3 in||2.83 x 5.75 x 0.32 in||0.32 x 2.83 x 5.76 in||2.8 x 6.1 x 0.3 in||0.2 x 5.8 x 2.8 in|
|Item Weight||—||5.68 ounces||5.68 ounces||0.79 lb||0.88 lb||5.44 ounces|
|Operating System||—||Android N||Android 6.0.1||Android 6.0.1||Android N||Android O|
Please note that this is a factory unlocked version of the phone, that will work on most GSM networks around the world. Please check compatibility before buying. This International Version of the phone comes with no warranty.
2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
4G bands: 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 8.1 mm (5.75 x 2.83 x 0.32 in)
Weight: 161 g (5.68 oz)
SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- IP68 certified
- dust/water proof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 5.2 inches
Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels
Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Triluminos display
- X-Reality Engine
OS: Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat)
Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820
CPU: Quad-core (2x2.15 GHz Kryo & 2x1.6 GHz Kryo)
GPU: Adreno 530
Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB
Internal: 64 GB, 4 GB RAM
Primary: 19 MP, f/2.0, 25mm, EIS (gyro), predictive phase detection and laser autofocus, LED flash
Features: 1/2.3" sensor size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama
Video: 2160p@30fps, 720p@960fps, HDR
Secondary: 13 MP, f/2.0, 22mm, 1/3" sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, 1080p
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, aptX, LE
GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
USB: v2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB Host
FEATURES: Fingerprint (side-mounted, region dependent), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, baromet...
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Premium materials when compared to Xperia XZ. Camera lens is raised but no issue there. Beautiful build and feels much more sturdy when compared to Xperia XZ.
All in all, this phone is not bad, but is not bad worth >$550? I love Sony's design and the light UI on top of Android. I also respect the use of high-quality material and the phone definitely looks premium. The hard-edge design might not appeal to some, but I liked it because it's unique and functional. The phone is snappy for the most part (the extra gig of RAM definitely helps when compared to the XZ). Unlocked the phone is FAST, as this is one of the best fingerprint scanners on the market. Heavy bezel usage looks slightly outdated, but I bought the phone knowing that and didn't care.
What I didn't like:
Display - Not that sharp and very hard to see in direct sunlight. Actually, it's impossible to see in direct sunlight. I took it to the pool the other day and immediately reached for my work Samsung S7 Edge.
Loudspeakers - crisp, but not loud at all which is disappointing for a stereo setup.
Photos - quality is still highly subjective. I'm not expecting this to be on par with my Canon 7D, but pictures aren't sharp at all and low-light photos suffer from the usual Sony processing issues.
What I hated:
Heat - phone gets boiling HOT very quickly and with only basic use. Might not mind it as much if it wasn't for the fact that camera features become disabled which defeats the point of having a camera on a phone. Trust me, this has let me down and miss out on some otherwise memorable photos of my kids.
The Ultra Slow Motion - cool, but useless for the most part for 2 reasons: 1) very hard to time it right (very small window) and 2) completely useless indoors as the picture is cropped and filled with more noise than a 1990 Nokia phone. And yes, after 60-90 secs of recording outside, the phone heats up and disables this feature.
Honestly, the heating issue is what did it in for the phone and forced me to return it.
It's rectangular and elegant. Already has USB-C port, which means I can charge it with my 2017 MacBook's charger. No extra cables needed.
The back is is back to being all black, which is beautiful. Fingerprint sensor works like a charm. Battery life is finally sufficient for a whole day (my previous Xperia X Performance didn't last long enough).
Screen is one of the best for bright daylight contrast.
I know it's an underdog, but in my opinion the best phone on the market.
- Screen color is definitely more accurate than Z5; however the white is still a bit off. The white balance in the settings wont' do it.
- Like the 2.5D glass, feels very premium.
- Charging is faster than Z5, might not be faster than other premium tier phones
- Battery is better than Z5, but it still is not good enough. I used it for my day-trip from CA to NY, by the time I got home, the battery was below 15% (used for camera, video recording, UBER, web browsing, and of course, turning on/off twice)
- Slow-Mo works well under good lighting condition; otherwise, very noisy (can't blame them though)
- No more heating issue!!! It is cool like LL J.
- It's very bright... so, not bad under the sun light
- Again, battery life. Maybe google O will fix it... I do see a lot of background stuff running with google services...
- The screen has these slanted lines (very easy to spot it). I don't know if it's just my phone or it's a common issue (saw it on a Youtube review)
- The metal back is a fingerprint magnet.
- Fingerprint unlocking gets stuck sometimes
- A bit on the bulkier side
- Snapdragon 820? Come on Sony...
- The minimum brightness is not dim enough!
Just for the fellow Sony fans... If you are upgrading from Z5 or before, I think it's a good buy.
For the other Android users want to switch to Sony... it's a good phone, not many pre-installed junks on it. Slow-mo is very cool, but maybe next generation will be better (never buy the first gen.).