- Shipping Weight: 44.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IVRRD7Q
- Item model number: NX45CR
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (159 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #48,564 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
45mm Xpert X-Pole Dancing Pole Kit Portable with Carry Case
|Price:||$329.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The X-Pert is the X-Pole with new and improved features!! The X-PERT is the world's first 'bottom loading', static and spinning dance pole. Designed with Professional Dancers and Pole Tricks in mind the X-PERT incorporates all the features required to meet the demands of the world's best. Bottom loading, no longer is a ladder needed for installation, the X-PERT uses X-Pole's unique adjuster system to expand and fully lock the pole in position, while the dancer stays firmly on the ground. No locking nut to come undone. The X-PERT also incorporates a special adjuster cover, which when in place creates a totally smooth pole from top to bottom. No sharp pole edge or screw adjuster to scrape arms and legs, no cover edges to hit, just smooth pole all the way. It even features a Micro Base for minimum contact. IMPORTANT NOTICE WHEN PURCHASING: If you think you are missing parts please contact the seller first before returning to Amazon. X-pole has combined parts in the packaging for easier installation and shipping. This is NOT reflected on the parts list and DVD. Many of these concerns can be answered quickly by the seller.
Top Customer Reviews
Yes, It can hold your weight. There's virtually no weight limit. My 200lb boyfriend likes to challenge me to pole-offs. He's actually quite impressive. I also train women who are slim and slender and who are more on the curvy side. It's not going ANYWHERE.
It is portable. WATCH THE YOUTUBE tutorial for easier installation. It took us 10 minutes the first time; ensuring we took our time and did it correctly; now it only takes 5 minutes. Taking down, or putting up...super easy.
There are no screws that will damage your floors or ceilings. The x-joint technology only uses screws ON THE POLE ITSELF to allow you to take down and put it up. It expands the metal to ensure stability, and allows you to tighten or loosen according to your choice of static or spinning mode.
As a first time customer, I absolutely plan to expand my inventory of this product as I get further into my teaching career.
Anyone who is questioning " is it worth the money" PLEASE choose quality and pay the extra amount.
YOU WILL BE SATISFIED.
- the top and bottom pieces that meet the wall have rubber rings on them so they don't damage your floor or ceiling. (I have a popcorn ceiling, and it installed without problems).
- It's pretty easy to put together, although the pieces are heavy, so you might want a buddy to help you.
- It's very smooth and I can't feel the seams at all.
- Switching between spinning and stationary is very easy.
- It's heavy. You will need a buddy to help you install it.
- It's slippery. You might want to warm up your pole room (and yourself) before you start using it.
Notes: These aren't pros or cons, just things you might want to keep in mind
- Because it's slippery, I use a microfiber cloth to 1) wipe with rubbing alcohol, then 2) wipe with windex, then 3) wipe with clean microfiber cloth. This is my go-to for getting the pole just right before practice (and sometimes during practice).
- To keep the pole from moving when in static mode, make sure to tighten the spinning/static thingies pretty hard (and in the right location; you'll understand when you see the instructions).
- Read the instructions. Before you put it together. They seem a bit complicated, but once you digest the info, it makes sense.
However, I encountered a problem (that was quickly fixed). In my apartment, I have a 9' ft ceiling. THIS POLE IS MADE FOR UP TO 9'. That means a MAX of 9 ft. If you install it on carpet, you must add between a 1/2" to 2" additional (because of how the carpet sinks down due to the softness). I had to order the 500mm pole extension. I overnighted it and it came in the very next day. Problem fixed. No hassle. However, thank goodness I have a couple of GUY friends that live close by to borrow some of their tools.
What you [may] need:
1. A STUD FINDER (to find the wooden beam in your ceiling. You do NOT want to install this with the pressure and tension going against pure sheet rock!!! It will definitely damage your ceiling. The instructions say you can use your knuckles to tap against the ceiling and find it, but since I live in an apartment, I wouldn't take a chance. Actually, if I had a house, I definitely wouldn't take a chance.
2. A LEVEL -The pole will be crooked. You need the level to straighten it out and adjust it accordingly. Yes it may seem like common sense that the pole will be straight from ceiling to floor but it can be and will be crooked!!
3. A TAPE MEASURE. Measure your ceiling. (Duh).
That's all. Love my pole! LOVE!! It's great.