|Item Weight||16.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||31.4 x 14.3 x 7.6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SL-L33-27IN-Y|
Xprite Black Hawk 27" Amber Emergency Warning Security Strobe Light Bar, Professional Extreme High Intensity Low Profile Roof Top lightbar for Plow or Tow Truck Construction Vehicle
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
$13.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ FEATURES: The 27" emergency warning led strobe light bar is constructed with a sleek, low profile stealth design in mind. Fully weatherproof with completely sealed off and encapsulated lightheads. Professional design for emergency workers, postal service, construction vehicle, security hazard warning, volunteers,and other emergency needs
- ★ LED: 6th Generation TIR LED Technology with Four 3W High Power LEDs Per lighthead and a total of 14 Lightheads for a total of 56 High Power LEDs. Provides 360°Lighting Coverage During the Day or Nighttime with Flood Lenses for a Maximum Brightness Output that can be Seen Up to 1/2 Mile Away! Replaceable Lighthead (More Color Sold Separately Red:B0792K2DJG; Blue:B0792H14MD)Allows You to Customize Your Light Color Combination.
- ★ STROBE PATTERNS: You can choose from 15 different strobe patterns. Patterns include Rotating, Flashing, Alternating Left to Right, Right to Left, Traffic Advisor, etc. Also has a Memory function to recall the last pattern used.
- ★ MATERIAL: Professional-grade design with a die-cast aluminum shell. Highly durable and made to endure harsh conditions. This rooftop LED strobe is built to last with its rugged sleek frame & sealed weatherproof build.
- ★ INSTALLATION: Installs on any metal roof with 4 heavy duty magnetic mounts and protective rubber feet. Includes a 13.13ft hassle-free straight cable with 12v cigarette lighter plug. With an easy magnetic roof mount, you'll be setup and ready to go in no time.
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Ready to take your specialty vehicle to the next level? We present the Black Hawk series, a high end lighting module from Xprite USA.
This strobe light bar features TIR LED technology for maximum brightness output, 28 modules with 4 Cree LEDs Per Head. This item was designed with a sleek, low profile, and stealth design in mind.
Fully weatherproof with completely sealed off and encapsulated lighthead. With an easy roof mount setup, you'll be ready to go in no time.
﹣All cars and trucks that are equipped with a 12 volt DC power source.
﹣360 degree coverage
﹣15 different strobe patterns
﹣Fully encapsulated electronics
﹣Memory function to recall last pattern used
﹣13.13 foot power cable
﹣Highly durable and made to endure harsh conditions
﹣Dimensions: 48.82"L x 11.97"W x 3.94"H
﹣1 x Black Hawk series strobe light bar with control switch and Mounting brackets
﹣1 x Instruction manual
﹣Replaceable Lighthead Sold Separately.
﹣Available Color ASIN Amber:B0792KF13L / White:B0792N4JCB / Red:B0792LDY8S / Blue: B0792H7TWG.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: customer service contacted me promptly via text. They refunded me for the light that came off and were apologetic about it. I have had no problems with my other 2 lights and have driven several thousand miles with no trouble at highway speeds. Check the nuts that hold the magnetic feet to the lights and you won't have any issue.
Its effective in broad daylight ~1/2mile. (the white/yellow mix REALLY helps in that regard)
Yet does not seem to interfere with laser levels (had that problem with similar led lights).
The magnets are a little weak (VS others I have stuck to my luggage rack on my 99 4Runner). It did come off at 70mph when a semi passed me in the opposite lane with a 30mph head wind, however the cord held and i simply pulled over and re-stuck it. (I did notice is sounded loose at 80mph in normal wind conditions).
As described, the light has multiple flashing sequences. However, You can only select the sequence you want by clicking a single button and rotating through them all. Which is problematic if you would like to select a mode that directs vehicles away.
I totally recommend this especially for temporary mount and a "through the window" style wiring.