Xspec 26" 21-Speed Folding Mountain Trail Bicycle Commuter Foldable Bike, Black/White/Yellow
|Price:||$214.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Disc Brake System - Provides long lasting and stronger fasting stopping power than the traditional V-Brake Systems.
- Foldable Steel Frame - Yellow High tensile folding frame that could withstand rough mountain trails and could fold flat in seconds with no tools required!
- Top of the line Components - Includes Shimano products that are known to last including derailleurs and shifters. Also includes alloy double wall rims with 26" wheels.
- Suspension System - Front & Rear Shock Absorbers that could withstand many tough terrain mountain trails or daily commutes.
- Recommended for rider's height 5'3"-6'0". Max weight up to 220lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Now you can take your bike where ever you go without the need for those pesky bike racks or risking the dangers of locking it up in public spaces with the new Xspec 26" Folding Bikes. The Xspec bike folds neatly in about 15 seconds so you can store in almost any location. This streamline frame design is not just for mountains trails, its also great for students, office workers, urban environments, or any convenient commuting.
The 26" frame bike offers you a great ride with the added convenience of portability. The portable folding frame is constructed with High Tensile Steel and comes with reliable, top of the line Shimano components such as Shifters & Rear Derailleurs. The 21-speed function gives you the option to cruise or punch it in high gear. The disc brake technology provides long lasting and gives more stopping power than traditional v-brakes.Features
- Dual Disc Brake System that give stronger stopping power and a longer lasting braking technology.
- High-tensile folding steel frame.
- Dual Steel Suspension system; front & back
- Includes Shimano Components that any tourist could rely on.
- Unique Folding Pedals
- Alloy double-wall rimmed wheels with High Grade 26" x 1.95 Road Tires
- 48T Chain ring , Alloy Handlebars
- Weighs Limit: 220lbs.
- Weighs approx. 42 lbs.
- Some Assembly is Required
- Available Colors: Black/Yellow/White
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Before I bought this bike I read all the reviews, questions and descriptions about this item. I really like the design plus the folding as a mountain bike. I confirmed all the details about it.
1. It weighs around 30 lbs, it is a mountain bike so the bike justifies its weight. It is heavy for rough road plus the shocks. I would not recommend it for commuting like riding in trains or climbing stairs even it is folding. I think it is only good for car trunk compartment.
2. The instruction MANUAL is for a DIFFERENT bike! (but the handle bars manual is acceptable) the screws, nuts and bolts are up to you to determine where to put them. (It's a trial and error process) I recommend to watch videos of "how to assemble a bike" first before assembling the bike. Don't be upset because of confusion. It's not that hard. It might take few hours depending on your level of expertise with the bike. (mud guards are hard to put on but I figure it out thanks to the sellers response!)
3 It only folds in half! The handle bars are locked when you assemble it. You need an allen screw if you want to align the handle bars with the wheels to have a better folding space.
4.Make sure you tighten the screws, especially when you assemble the front disk brakes. Also make sure the disk brakes are properly aligned so you won't have any loose or braking sound. (Might need a bike expert if not comfortable playing with it)
5. Before you ride it for real try to have some test runs and adjustment like alignment of handle bars and seat height. The gears works very well. Bike looks very durable.
Note I'am not a bike expert but I figured out how to assemble the bike by trial and adjustment. I even put the mud guards on. I made a few adjustments to the bike based on the way I want to ride it.
Over all. 4.5 stars only cause of manual, but money is worth it once you got it working. It's a very cool bike.
I deducted a star for a few reasons. First, it was missing some hardware. It was missing a screw to the front brake disc, and it was missing some pieces needed to attach the mud guards. As it is, I will have to figure out some other way to attach the mud guards. Second, the installation instructions are useless. There is a Youtube video on the installation that is very helpful, but does not go into details on attaching the mud guards. The provided instructions do not tell you how to install the mud guards either, though if you have all the pieces it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. Third, the factory seat is very uncomfortable. I just bought a new one to with which to replace it.
I would have given the bike 5 stars has it not been missing pieces. The seat is an easy fix as most bikes come with a hard, uncomfortable seat. The instructions are not a big deal either. The brakes and gears work great, and the bike is sturdy and rides nicely. I would recommend to friends and family. I will try to remember to update this review a few months down the road.
-Supports his weight (he's 260)
-Packaged instructions suck, took 4 hours to build since its his first bike
-Adjusting gears is a giant pain in the a**, more time to adjust the gears
-Can do without the mud flaps, but that's a matter of preference
-50 pounds, but its a steel frame bike
After the pain of building it delivers as promised and at an affordable price. Lost ten pounds and am satisfied with the purchase..