Consider these available items
xtava Pro Satin Infrared Flat Iron with Tourmaline Ceramic Plates
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- The Xtava Pro Satin Infrared flat iron tames frizzy hair minus the damage, leaving hair shiny and smooth. Its 2-inch wide, ceramic tourmaline floating plates glide through even coarsest hair for glossy results
- Has 10 temperature settings on an LCD digital display ranging from 265°F - 445°F. Choose between 265°F - 300°F for fine delicate hair, 300°F - 380°F for normal hair and 380°F - 445°F for thick or coarse hair
- Extra wide, 2-inch bottom floating plates plus upper dual-plate technology maintain even heating for quick styling. With a heat resistant travel case and dual voltage plug, you can maintain your style on the go
- Designed with 90-second rapid heat up technology, a 60-minute auto shut off function, and an 8-foot long 360 degree swivel cord for tangle-free straightening. Enable the lock feature by double clicking the power button
- Our flat iron comes packaged in a sturdy box with a 2-year warranty and money back guarantee. If you have any issues with our flat iron, simply get in touch with our real human customer support and leave the problem-solving to us
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Infrared & Tourmaline
Our Xtava Pro-Satin Infrared Ceramic Flat Iron uses infrared & tourmaline heating technology, which heats hair from the inside out. Infrared & Tourmaline also stimulates negative ions in your hair that draw oils from the hair shaft to the surface; this helps lock in moisture and lock in your look, even in humid weather.
Quick to Use
It has all the features that will make your life a little easier. With its 90-second rapid heat technology, you’ll be hair-ready in an instant. An extra-long 8-foot cord that won’t trip you up, 60-minute auto shut-off for peace of mind (no more mid-meeting panicked thoughts!), and a heat-resistant travel case that lets you take the flat iron wherever you go.
Our Xtava Pro-Satin Infrared Ceramic Flat Iron has 10 Temperature Settings ranging from 265°F - 445°F on an LCD digital display. For fine delicate hair, you can choose between 265°F - 300°F, then 300°F - 380°F for a normal hair and 380°F - 445°F for thick or coarse hair.
Adjustable temperature settings are presented through a readable LED display. It has 10 temperature settings ranging from 265°F - 445°F. Choose between 265°F - 300°F for fine delicate hair, 300°F - 380°F for normal hair and 380°F - 445°F for thick or coarse hair
Strong + Dependable Get The Job Done
Lock Your Temperature
If you have very thick, curly, or coarse hair, you may be wondering if Xtava’s Infrared Flat Iron for hair can handle the job of hair straightening your locks - and we have good news for you. Our hair straightening iron has two key characteristics that equip it for the job: high, consistent, and even heat that can lock in your style and extra-wide, 2” floating plates that can handle a lot of volume. No matter what type of hair you’re bringing to the picture, this is a hair iron that performs.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17 x 4.9 x 3 inches; 1.7 Pounds
- Item model number : Null
- UPC : 616320999216
- Manufacturer : Xtava
- ASIN : B00RFWKUWO
Best Sellers Rank:
#177,254 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #805 in Hair Straightening Irons
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
HSI Professional Glider | Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron Hair Straightener | Straightens & Curls with Adjustable Temp | Incl Glove, Pouch, & Travel Size Argan Oil Hair Treatment | Packaging Varies
OCALISS PRO 2 Inch Flat Iron Infrared Hair Straightener with Ceramic Ionic Glider, Straightens&Curls with Adjustable Temp, 30'S Heat Up to 230℉ with LCD Display, Dual Voltage, Heat Resistant Glove
KIPOZI Hair Straightener 1 Inch Titanium Plates Professional Flat Iron with Adjustable Temperature Suitable for All Hair Types Makes Hair Shiny and Silky Heats Up Fast Dual Voltage Rose Pink
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||—||BeautyChange||Obella Store||PRO Care|
|Item Dimensions||17.00 x 4.90 x 3.00 inches||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 inches||13.78 x 4.72 x 2.36 inches||11.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I know never to purchase from Amazon again! I'll rather go to stores where I can return or exchange. And there is a one year warranty on this, Amazon please who do I contact for this?
1. I love that there is no fried hair smell! I am hoping the infrared eliminates the damage that past flat irons have left behind.
2. The time it takes to heat up isn't the fastest I've seen, but it is more than adequate. I had time to section my hair and the flat iron was ready before I was.
3. To open the plates wider, there is a sliding lock near the cord. Look for the ridged piece on the top of the unit near the cord. Slightly press down on the plates and use your thumb to slide the ridged piece back toward the cord.
4. The button placement is very similar to the Remington flat iron. When the iron is powered on, quickly press the power button 2 times and a small lock icon will appear on the digital indicator under the Fahrenheit symbol. When the lock icon is visible you cannot change the temp or turn it off by accidentally pressing the buttons. To unlock, quickly press the power button 2 times again and the lock icon will disappear.
5. The longer cord is great. I don't have to worry about the cord catching on the corner of the counter and I'm not stuck in one small area because the longer cord gives me more flexibility to move around.
The contents of the box included warranty information. There was no user manual which could have provided information on the items above and would answer many of the frustrations voiced by reviewers here. Overall, I feel this flat iron is a great value. I hope Xtava plans to make a 1" infrared flat iron. That is a product I would be very interested in!
Top reviews from other countries
But all in all..probably the best straightener I’ve owned!
This product is amazing! It heats up quickly and doesn't fry my hair. My mom has thick coarse hair and I have fine hair and it works wonderfully on both hair types, not to mention the amazing price.
Highly recommend this product!
It takes longer to heat up to higher temperature, also smells burning plastic even after a few weeks.
I am not sure this product will last long.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.