Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
5 in 1 Professional Curling Iron and Wand Set - 0.3 to 1.25 Inch Interchangeable Ceramic Barrel Wand Curling Iron - Dual Voltage Hair Curler Set for All Hair Types with Glove and Travel Case by Xtava
|Price:||($42.36 / Count) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$22.64 (35%)|
|Size||5 Barrels, Preset Temp|
About this item
- 5 IN 1 CURLING IRON SET - This curling iron kit includes a 0.3 - 0.75 inch tapered clipless barrel, a 0.7 - 1 inch tapered clipless barrel, a 0.7 - 1 inch barrel with a clamp, a 1 inch barrel with a clamp, a 1.25 inch barrel with a clamp, plus a heat resistant glove. Unlike many curling irons, each Xtava barrel does not have a cool tip, which enhances the maximum curling surface area
- TOURMALINE CERAMIC TECHNOLOGY - This set provides the best styling results by producing negative ions to seal moisture, protect cuticles, and reduce hair static and frizz. The ceramic coating provides a shinier, healthier finish to reduce hair loss and damage, without pulling on the hair
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE CONTROL - Each high-powered, styling tool with 9 precise temperature settings features an easy to read, digital LCD screen, which displays the temperature between 250ºF – 410ºF degrees. Suitable for all hair types from short, medium, and long hair to thin, fine, normal, thick, and coarse hair
- DUAL VOLTAGE and AUTO SHUT OFF - The user-friendly design features a universal, dual voltage of 110 - 240V AC that adjusts automatically to the proper voltage when used with a compatible adapter. With a 60 minute automatic shut off function, quick heating technology, and an 8 foot 360 degree swivel cord, this set has it all
- 2-YEAR WARRANTY AND MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Professional curling wave iron with 5 interchangeable barrels, a zip travel case, and a heat protective glove. It makes your curl beauty style easier and more convenient, and works as a great gift to send to friends or family. Please be advised, we have a 2-year warranty and money back guarantee
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep in mind that no types of hair are the same. You may have hair that is both curly and thin or fine and thick, so feel free to experiment (within 10 degrees of your recommended temperature to protect your hair) to find the perfect setting that’s right for you. The goal should be to find the lowest temperature that still gives you the results you want.
SAFETY WARNING: The iron's barrel will get extremely hot within a few seconds during use and should not be placed in contact with skin after the curling iron is turned on. There is NO cool tip on any of the 5 barrels. Prior to switching the barrels, we recommend that you unplug the device and let it cool completely, as the barrels become very hot during use. If you choose to change the barrels while the device is hot, please apply extra precaution, using a towel or the provided glove to handle the device so as to prevent harm. To switch out the barrels, turn the lock mechanism on the handle and pull out the barrel. Remember to lock the handle after placing on the desired barrel to secure into place. When using electrical appliances, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be taken. Read all safety instructions in the user manual provided before using. Keep away from water.
Xtava 5-in-1 Satin Wave Curling Iron and Wand Set
The 5-in-1 Difference
What Makes Xtava’s 5-in-1 Curling Iron Set different? Our full-barreled heating power and ceramic and tourmaline coating work together to create a curl that lasts. Even hair that refuses to hold a curl won’t be able to resist our barrels. With a professional-length barrel, curls are heated evenly and symmetrically across the entire hair shaft. And you don’t have to worry about losing your look either--curls are perfectly preserved when you slide them off the barrel for long-lasting style all day.
The possibilities for styles are endless and you can even mix and match wands for multiple-sized curls in one look; just use any of the 5 barrels to change up your look with a mixture of big, bouncy curls and smaller, face-framing curls.
No Cool Tip, No Problem
Why don’t the curling wands and barrels in Xtava’s 5-in-1 set offer cool tip protection? It’s because all of the wands in the set are designed to be professional quality and grade. Most hair stylists use products that don’t have cool tips, so they are able to get maximum heat coverage that styles every single strand of hair. Full barrel heating means:
- Precise temperatures: A full-sized barrel ensures even, symmetrical heat across the entire surface.
- No hair left behind: No cool tip means that you get extended styling power thanks to a longer barrel.
- Maximum styling power: Heat through the entire barrel ensures styling from root to tip, so you get can the exact look you want without wasting time recurling hair that wasn’t fully heated.
- Protect yourself: We want you to stay safe, so the set does come with a heat-resistant glove to use while styling. And if a cool tip is a must-have for you, check out Xtava’s line of single curling wands, which all offer cool tip protection.
- Simplified curls: A fully-heated barrel means your curls slide easily off the barrel and stay perfectly preserved.
Protect Your Hair From Heat Damage
Be sure to protect your hair against heat damage with Xtava’s Heat Protectant Spray every time you style. Not only does our heat protectant coat your hair with a lightweight layer of protection, but it also repairs hair from the inside-out with broccoli seed and Brazilian pequi oils to replenish moisture, restore shine, and infuse essential nutrients.
One Tool, Endless Possibilitiies
Why choose when you can have it all? Our set lets you have the power and flexibility of 5 different hair wands and curling irons literally at your fingertips. With 5 different size barrels to choose from, you can create virtually any type of hairstyle you want, without dragging multiple wands and irons out or tripping over 10 cords in your bathroom. When you’re ready to change up your curl, just pop off the barrel you’re done using, and lock in the new barrel for an entirely new look.
Bring On The Heat
No matter which of the 5 barrel sizes you choose, the Xtava 5-in-1 base features quick-heating technology and precise temperature control with digital heat settings between 250ºF - 410ºF. Keep in mind that there is NO cool tip on any of the 5 barrels, so use the included heat-resistant glove when styling to avoid burning your fingers. We also recommend that you unplug the device and let it cool completely in between switching out the barrels. Remember—our barrels are hot so you get the style you want!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 1.2 x 1.5 inches; 2.6 Pounds
- Item model number : XTV020031PRO
- UPC : 616932227011 616320999193
- Manufacturer : xtava
- ASIN : B01HIZNVHS
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,614 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #25 in Hair Curling Wands
- Customer Reviews:
Please note that the appliance’s plates becomes extremely hot during use. Avoid any contact of the hot plates with the skin. Make sure that the power cord never comes into contact with any hot areas of the appliance. The appliance must be unplugged in the following cases: Before cleaning and maintenance procedures. If it is not working correctly. Immediately after usage. If you leave the room, even momentarily. Checks that the electric voltage supply match the voltage of your appliance. Any error when connecting the appliance can cause irreparable harm, not covered by the guarantee. Caution: Never use the appliance in the bathroom as the presence of nearby water may pose a danger even when the appliance is turned off. Make sure to unplug it after each use. Close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used on or in the presence of children or disabled people. Do not place the appliance on any soft material e.g. carpet, bedding, towels, rugs etc. If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a person with correct qualifications, to avoid all danger. Contact your seller for advice. For additional protection, the installation of a residual current device (RCD) having a rated residual operating current of maximum 30mA is advisable in the electrical circuit supplying the socket. Ask you installer for advice.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*Gets hot and by hot, I mean hot. You must be careful and heed the warnings about temperature or you'll end up burning off your hair (youtube it. Quite entertaining the person watching, not the girl with burning ahair.)
*Comes with glove to handles the barrels and wands
*It will put a curl in the thickest of hairs (mine) and the thinnest of hairs (my toddlers) like you snapped your fingers and dreamt it.
*Curls will last all day. Not sure how this happens, but it is like...some serious curling magic.
*It will handle the shortest of hair and longest. I used it to style my sisters hair that is 2 inches long for her wedding with the smallest wand and it finished the ends fabulously with ease.
*Temperature is easy to set and dial in with numeric dial.
*5 heads! You get the best of a barrel iron, small to large and wand, small to large.
*The cord on this thing feels like it is a bazillion feet long. You will not be disappointed working on another persons hair away from a plug in.
*Heads easily attach and lock securely with ease.
*Comes with a lined bag to throw your hot iron in when you are finished and take with.
*The packaging box fits my entire collection of cards against humanity. I kid thee not.
*Heads can be a bit tough to pull off the handle when changing.
*Gets hot and by hot, I mean hot (see above). They include THAT glove for you for a REASON. If you are used to a barrel with an end cap that is not heated, do yourself a favor and wear it on whatever hand you would use to grab it with and do this often until you get used to how to handle this iron without a cap or you will toast your fingers and anything else in the way.
*The temperature button... is well, right where your fingers grab the end of the barrel to roll...if you are like me you may end up turning the iron down unintentionally and wonder why it isn't curling as fast as when you first set it.
* I can't think of any more! Really, I can't!
Overall, I love this iron and wand set. It it amazing. So far I've thrown out 1 iron and donated 2 others that I never loved as much as this one! I did attach a video...try not to judge, I have no idea what I was doing. I do know I was on my way to bed and threw in a couple of quick curls to show you how easy it is!
Let me know if I can help answer any questions on this set, I'm happy to help!
* Has several clamp type of rods, and I love the "CLAMP of old school" curling irons
* Has 3 different barrel sizes with the clips/clamp style
* Has 2 different ROD sizes for the wrap around style (one tapered, one straight)
* Gets hot QUICK
* Cools down fairly quickly as well when off
* Swivel type cord is paired with a longer length cord for more freedom of movement
* Curls set quick, and seem to last all day & all night for me
* Heat resistant case is nice to travel with (cool them off to at least WARM before putting them in, as it is thin and will still transfer heat, or melt the cord from the base if too hot and touching a rod/wand)
* I found that switching out the barrels was easy, not hard, just a good tug pulls them off (do this when they are COOL!)
* Clamp irons have a kick stand to set on counter area
* NO COOL TOUCH TIP with the clamp/clip style! Out of habit, I reached for the tip to get better control of the iron when I was unrolling and I burned myself the first time, thinking these were like my old clamp/clip style that have a cool touch tip, these have none! SO BE CAREFUL! This also is a HUGE negative for me, as the control is taken away a bit if I can't hold the end like my old fashioned curling irons when needed! I also have to stop myself for reaching up to touch the tip when I want to unwind my hair from the iron.. UGH.. kind of frustrating.
* NO HEAT PROOF GLOVE! SO.. no cool touch tips, and they give you NO heat proof glove to use with these! BIG NO NO in my book. I had to borrow one of my daughter's (which she eventually just up and gave me because she had a couple) so I could manage this without hurting myself.
* Connection about 1.5 inches from below where the iron seats/mounted gets hot. So going down the actual hand held portion can get hot towards the top, I don't want to put my hand anywhere beyond the clamp trigger, or I'll feel the heat or get burned.
* Does not have a temperature readout, or an adjustment. You get HOT fast, but that is all you get. No control other than an on/off switch and a red light to indicate it is on. This was not a big deal for me, but my daughter said it was for her. When I curl my hair, I just want it to get hot quick, and this does, but my daughter is the wand connoisseur ... and she says the temp readout &/or adjustment is essential. But not for me.
OVERALL: FOR THE PRICE of $39 and free shipping from Amazon, it was a great deal, best of both worlds of clamps and wands, in a neat travel bag. Love the flexibility, HATE the no cool tips on the clamp model wands and NO INCLUDED HEAT RESISTANT GLOVE, and the fact it gets hot on the base close to the insertion site of the wand/rod. BUT.. Curls are quick and last a long time, I am keeping it, but this is a SOLID 3.5 Star item for me, but I gave it a 4 star on this review. Could be better, but for the price, this is a good set.
UPDATE 8/4/2016: By the reviews, I see the company has now included a heat resistant glove, KUDOS for that! I've traveled to Hawaii, Punta Cana, and different states and this is my GO TO carry bag and curling iron I take with me all the time. Still working wonderful, just watch those fingers!
UPDATE 9/7/2016: When I purchased this back in Jan of 2015, there was only THIS PRESET TEMP version with NO AUTO OFF!! One comment for my review said something about an auto off for this iron. THIS DOES NOT HAVE AN AUTO OFF!!! Only the newer Temp Control version DOES! So read the specs BEFORE you buy people! The PRESET does NOT have AUTO OFF, ONLY the TEMPERATURE CONTROL Version of this iron does!! So if you buy this PRESET TEMP version, like I did, you are going to have to MANUALLY turn the darn thing off. So REMEMBER to do it!
And I LOVE them.
It gets hot fast, and cools down fast too.
Just be careful to only hold the handle otherwise you can burn yourself.
I am overall very happy with this purchase.
Top reviews from other countries
I have shoulder-length straight black and quite smooth hair and wanted to experiment with all the different kinds of curls and waves to see what I liked (watching all the different YouTube tutorials, my head started to spin trying to picture how HotGal69's 529 different hairstyles would look on my head).
When I was younger (back in the yesteryears), I had used a gold ceramic curler (I think it was 1") that I ended up losing to my sister in our divorce ("I'm moving out and I don't care what you think!") and since then tried on and off heat-free curling methods (wet head in a bun while sleeping, wet head with braids when not sleeping) which I now realize, never gave me the kind of bounce, shape, or staying power that heat will (especially with straight smooth hair). Plus, I sleep switching between full-starfish and streaming-swordfish mode, staying in one place the entire night in bed is not really an option for me.
In my research, this is what I concluded were my key criteria:
1. I wanted to try a few different sizes and types of curlers AND I also have limited bathroom storage space.
2. I really don't like having tons of cords flailing like a hysterical mother all over the place.
3. I wanted something that was a mixture of curling irons and wands (yes I learned there is a difference!).
4. I wanted something that was ceramic and built with high quality.
The result? I had three top contenders:
1. T3 Micro Whirl Trio
2. Nume Octowand
3. xtava Satin Wave 5-in-1
I was most attracted to the T3 because it looks all fancy and classy in its white/gold design, but loved the idea of Nume's 8 wands – oh the variety! (It brought me back to highschool dance days when the key cocktail was the girl party at me or my friend's house to get ready together.)
1. I eliminated the T3 because I felt it didn't have the diversity I wanted and was much over my budget.
2. I was really set on getting the Nume but then I realized before I hit "Place order" that the set doesn't contain any irons (with clips).
3. That left me with the xtava set.
Before I chose: I have to say, I was hesitant because I think the company identified the teenage market as their main audience (at least who mostly I found did reviews on YouTube) and no offence but I thought to myself: "I'm a grown adult with assets and insurance payments, can I trust this teenager to recommend a product when they haven't experienced life's scarcity!?" I know, I know – a bit judgemental of me.
The result: And also, as I learned, not entirely true as this product has worked great. It feels durably built (not cheap-y), and when using the irons, turns my head into a shiny bowl of beauty. It comes in a convenient storage package and heats up in a jiff (can heat it up right when I need it, saving me counterspace when putting on makeup and reducing stress from burning my ass – well, hands – when working around it).
Stuff: One complaint I saw in reviews was the location of buttons. In using it myself, I don't find it's that big of a deal because it just takes a bit of getting used to. I also never use the gloves because I find them fussy when also trying to separate hair with my hands.
Conclusion: For the price of a few of the lower-priced curlers (I was looking at brands like Conair), you can buy this set and save yourself from the mess of cords and enjoy the aesthetic of a group of things.
-The barrels are very short.
-The place where the attachment joins the base gets very very hot so you have to hold your hand further down the base, I really didn't like this.
-Sometimes the silver resting clip gets in the way while in use
-you need to pull the attachment from the base to switch attachments, so this is very difficult when it's still very hot and it's hard using a towel since it keeps slipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.