|Item Weight||1.15 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||10.4 x 7.6 x 2.4 inches|
|Item model number||U581|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||U581|
Xtool U581 Live Data CAN-BUS OBD2 Car Diagnostic Tool Reset Check Engine Light
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works on most 1996 and newer cars & light trucks with OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols)
- This car scanner help you find out the trouble issue of your vehicles. Reads and delete generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
- Pay attention to your driving safety, a useful OBD2 vehicles scan tool
- Power function: Test car I / M (vehicle maintenance) reads the status. Support system: Misfire, Fuel System, Comprehensive components (ccm), EGR System, Oxygen sensor Catalyst, Evaporative, O2 Sensor heater. Secondary air, Heated Catalyst, A/C System etc..
- Save time and money by reading and clearing any trouble codes yourself, and determine the problem before consulting a mechanic via this car obd2 scanner
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
1.Works on all 1996 and newer cars & light trucks that are OBD II compliant (including the VPW, PWM, ISO, KWP 2000 and CAN protocols).
2.Reads and clears generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs).
3.DTCs definition displayed on the LCD screen, no need to cross-reference with code book.
4.Reading Live Data
5.Reading Freeze Frame Data.
6.Testing I/M Reading Status.
7.Reading Vehicle Info ?§CVIN (most vehicles built 2000 & up).
1.LCD Display -128x64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit.
2."ENTER" key - for selection of different functions.
3."ESC" key - to go back to the previous screen.
4."UP"& "DOWN" arrows - to move the selection pointer and scrolls up or down the menu.
5."LEFT"&"RIGHT" keys - for selection of responses and move cursor.
1. 3.0" LCD Display, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment, Backlit
2. Enter key selects displayed
3. Exit key go back to the previous screens
4. Up/down arrows-moves the selection pointer and scrolls up or down
5. LEFT/RIGHT arrows-Select responses and moves cursor
6. OBDII connector cable, connect car and the scan tool
7. USB Interface
1pc x U581 OBD2 Scanner
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x USB update cable