Xtreme Comforts Slim Hypoallergenic Shredded Memory Foam Standard Bamboo Pillow with Cover
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- "THE BEST BED PILLOW" ★ RATED #1 by THE WIRECUTTER a well respected independent review organization – A THINNER VERSION of our famous traditional pillow. FOR STOMACH SLEEPERS or those who simply prefer a thinner pillow!MADE IN THE USA – DON”T BE FOOLED => Cheaper shredded memory foam pillows made in other countries do not meet important standards. – THIS MEANS A LOT when you are spending 8 hours a day sleeping on a product.
- OUR MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS USE ONLY CertiPUR-US CERTIFIED FOAM & MEET STRINGENT STANDARDS for content, emissions & durability. They are analyzed by independent, accredited testing labs. – SLEEP RESTFULLY knowing that our pillows have NO ozone depleters, TCEP flame retardants, TDCPP, PBDEs, lead, mercury, and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, or CFCs. – This assures you and your family are using a HEALTHY AND SAFE PRODUCT especially for those during pregnancy.
- ULTRA DELUXE PREMIUM QUALITY SHREDDED MEMORY FOAM will not become lumpy or go flat. It remains uniform in density, CONFORMING TO YOUR PERSONAL HEAD & NECK CONTOUR for a perfect nights sleep & returns to shape, night after night, – Because the foam is shredded, you can maneuver & mold your pillow so that it is comfortable for back stomach & side sleepers. – Promotes PROPER BACK, NECK & SPINE ALIGNMENT. Help BACK & NECK PAIN, TOSSING & TURNING, Insomnia, Migraines, Snoring and ORTHOPEDIC PROBLEMS.
- MICRO-VENTED KOOL-FLOW TECHNOLOGY BAMBOO COVER is soft as a cloud & provides superior air circulation and breathability while regulating temperature to KEEP THE PILLOW SURFACE COOL for the best sleep ever! No more sweaty faces - Experience extreme comfort with our memory foam pillows
- HYPOALLERGENIC – DUST MITE RESISTANT – MACHINE WASHABLE - Allergy sufferers no longer need to compromise comfort! Now you can have memory foam pillow that is clean all the way through! – They ship vacuum sealed & rolled for frustration free Eco-friendly shipping. – YOU & YOUR FAMILY DESERVE THE BEST BED PILLOWS! – Our pillows are BUILT FOR COMFORT, SUPPORT & DURABILITY! - MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. If you aren't 100% satisfied, simply return it within 30 days! Best in the Business 6 year Warranty!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Warning!! A Good Nights Sleep is Critical to Your Health!
Do You Wake Up More Tired Than When You Went To Bed Or Suffer From:
Migraines, Insomnia, Snoring, Neck Pain, Allergies & Asthma, TMJ, Tingling in Your Fingers
The Problem With Most Pillows
You shape your pillow to give good support but as the pillow collapses and heats up your support goes away which in turn puts stress on your nerves and causes you to wake up tossing, turning and flipping it to the cool side.
Experience The Worlds Most Comfortable Pillow!
Xtreme Comforts Shredded Memory Foam Pillow and Kool-Flow(tm) Bamboo Cover can help eliminate these problems!
Everyone is different and likes their pillow shaped to their individual preference. Our pillow comfortably shapes to your head & neck in any position while maintaining proper support all night long ensuring you a better nights sleep. It will be the most comfortable pillow that you will ever own.
Our Kool-Flow(tm) Bamboo Cover keeps your pillow cool all night long.
There's Nothing More Important Than Your Health!
70% of people do not like their pillows and lose sleep because of them.
Improper alignment of your neck cuts off the flow to your cervical nerves.
With our pillow you will get proper alignment of your cervical nerves which is essential for a good nights sleep. You will get more Rem sleep which is a deep healing sleep that keeps you healthy and alert.
With a Good Nights Sleep Every Night You Will Have More Energy Every Day!
WHY DO YOU NEED OUR PILLOWS?
Other pillows cause Improper Head and Neck Alignment which can lead to:
- Poor Blood Circulation
- Pinched Nerves
- Tight muscles
- Orthopedic Problems
Our CertiPUR-US Certified Deluxe Memory Foam perfectly conforms to your personal head and neck contour providing the correct orthopedic alignment and support.
This helps to:
- Reduces Pressure Points
- Promote Optimum Blood Flow
- Provide Muscle Relaxation
- Increase Overall Spine Health
Our pillows result in Less Tossing and Turning, Deeper Sleep and Less Fatigue.
SUPERIOR QUALITY AND BENEFITS
Other Pillows DO NOT regulate temperature.
- Poor Air Circulation
- Collection of Moisture
Xtreme comforts combines the power of Kool-Flow Microvented Technology with Bamboo to create a cover that is soft as a cloud and provides superior air circulation and breathability.
This regulates temperature allowing the pillow surface to stay cool so you don't sweat and you sleep better.
Do you have allergies that keep you awake?
Our pillow is:
- Mold Resistant
- Dust Mite Resistant
- Soft, supportive & comfortable so you will never want to sleep on anything else
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT OUR FOAM?
Ordinary pillows becom lumpy and go flat. This provides you with a terrible nights sleep leaving you feeling unrested in the morning.
Not to mention you have to replace them often which is a waste of your money!
Our Deluxe Premium Quality CertiPUR-US Certified Foam will never go flat. It remains uniform in density and returns to shape night after night, sleep after sleep!
When it comes to your health and family, you deserve the best and we are comitted to giving it to you.
OUR MEMORY FOAM PILLOWS USE ONLY CertiPUR-US CERTIFIED FOAM & MEET STRINGENT STANDARDS for content, emissions & durability.
They are analyzed by independent, accredited testing labs. – SLEEP RESTFULLY knowing that our pillows have NO ozone depleters, TCEP flame retardants, TDCPP, PBDEs, lead, mercury, and heavy metals, formaldehyde, phthalates regulated by the CPSC, or CFCs.
1,452 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've tried upwards of 25 pillows over the last year and a half, trying to find "the one". Everything from $100 memory foam to down,k to down alternative to, to whatever the regular fluffy crap you find in pillows is, to....yadda yadda yadda. This was finally the pillow that did it for me. I'm a stomach sleeper, and I bought the slim version of this pillow in a king size.
-The pillow had a light smell out of the box, but that was gone as soon as I ran it through the recommended fluff in the drier. No issues after that.
-The pillow sleeps very cool. I'm a hot sleeper and a pillow that sleeps even warm is not an option for me. No problems at all with this one.
-The shredded memory foam is what I think was the missing piece for my pillow hunt all along. Solid memory foam is just too firm for me, no matter which iteration of it I've tried. I tried numerous, and none worked. The shredded has several advantages - it just seems fluffier to me, you can easily "puff" it back up with a few pats at night, and it's movable (see next "pro"). I'd say the shredded foam is the perfect balance between the support that memory foam provides and the "fluff" factor of a more normal pillow.
-The pillow seems to come a bit underfilled, which I suspect is the only difference between a slim and a nonslim. Don't care, just saying. In fact, they could offer another version with even more foam removed and I bet there'd be a group of people it would be perfect for. The benefit to this, for us stomach sleepers that have a huge problem finding a slim pillow, is that the shredded foam can be adjusted at night. I manipulate my pillow so it's flat in just the right spots, and I can sleep on this thing perfectly. It's slim enough out the gate that there's almost no effort involved in doing this, and it maintains that shape for the next nights (it only really loses it when I bunch it up to read in bed at night sometimes).
-The price point - I would pay another $50 for this pillow and still feel that I was getting excellent value for my money. When it comes to a pillow, I have no issue spending $100 for one if needed, because it's critical to getting good sleep for me, and this one is a steal at this price point.
-For me, I really don't have any. I will point out that pillows are similar to coffee or food for people - individuals just don't have the same preferences. What works for one might not for another. I can certainly see where some people would be put off by the shredded foam - I find it to be unnoticeable to me, but some folks may not prefer it, at least not enough to go the shredded route Same goes for thickness - this won't do the trick for you if you don't want a slim pillow.
If you're looking for a good pillow, I highly recommend this one, especially if you're a stomach sleeper that's suffered years of agony like me. I have slept better with this pillow than I have with any other. Ever.
I was NOT given any special discounts or promotions for this pillow - I paid full price. Just want to make that clear so it's known my feedback is 100% unbiased.
*********UPDATE********* - 1 year later, and this pillow is still awesome. I actually bought a couple more of these in Queen size for when we travel/camp/etc., and compared to my year old pillow and you couldn't tell the difference from the new one, it held up that well. The ability to periodically wash it keeps it fresh and clean. Highly recommend.
The standard size of this pillow is indeed quite standard. Before I ordered, I was worried the standard size might be really small but it fits my pillowcases perfectly. The Queen and King sizes must be really large.
I like that this is made in the USA since I really don't trust the China made memory foam products at all with regards to caustic chemical off-gassing. That's not to say this pillow doesn't have some off gassing, at least it's certified, and it doesn't seem bad. It did have a bit of a smell the first couple of days but it dissipated quickly.
I bought two of these pillows, one regular size and one slim. I like the slim the best. Both pillows can be compressed without taking any harm, which means I can mold them to my head support requirements, and they will always return to their original dimensions. I prefer the slimmer model because it more comfortable for the way I sleep; I can also stuff it into a suitcase and take it with me on trips.
I recently took this pillow with me to the tropics for 8 weeks. I can attest that is remained cool and comfortable, despite the humidity. (By "cool", i am not implying that the pillows are magically cold somehow, just that they will not make your head feel like you slept with it in an oven.) It is washable, which is crucial after a trip like that.
At home, I have an adjustable bed. This pillow is a good companion for it. Instead of using two pillows, I just raise the height of the head of my bed. That's also easier on my neck.
I did not notice any chemical smell from this pillow when I first got it, or since. I've had it for over a year now, and it is still in perfect condition.
A final note: I have slept on foam pillows that were comfortable, but very heavy. These pillows are "fluffy", because they are stuffed with little blocks of foam, and they are no heavier than a regular pillow. (They're not fluffy like feathers, of course. Still, they are quite comfortable.)