BCA Month Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 19, 2012
I ordered this to put on my new ipod nano.

The first complaint I had was I received it in a bent envelope with "DO NOT DISCARD!!! Screen Protector Order". Screen protectors should never be sent like that but I opened it up and it seemed ok.

Inside the envelope I found a blank piece of white paper, a small cloth, a small piece of stock paper to smooth it out, and the screen protector. I am guessing someone forgot to include directions because there were none. Luckily I found them online. So for this particular protector, you must use water. It asks you remove the battery (which of course you can't do) and keep your finger tips most with soapy water!

I had a lot of trouble trying to apply the protector itself. It does not peel off easy from it's plastic backing. By the time I managed to get it started peeling, it had already been stretched, there were obvious finger prints and soapy water all around. I threw this thing in the trash. I should have sent it back when I first saw water was involved at all. I suggest you save you 5 bucks and look for another brand that has proper packaging, safe solution included, and easier application.
on October 24, 2012
I normally don't rate products, I should but I don't. But in this case I had to. This product is such a piece of junk and I don't want anyone wasting their hard earned money on this. Donate $5 to Salvation Army or give to the less fortunate, you will be better off than throwing this in the trash. Which is what I did about 2 minutes after putting in on.. Save your money. I'm betting you can buy one on eBay for about half the money which is twice as good. That's what I am going to try because I don't want my screen unprotected on my new iPod nano..
on December 5, 2013
The water application (only use small amounts of water) is tough, but if you have the patience and skill, it can be quite rewarding. Take your time with the protector and be patient (Be patient and wait for it to dry too)! It is not like a peel and stick protector! The quality is nice and is better than your average peel and stick. Plus once it's on and dry, it can be near impossible to take off. The protector itself is nice, fits nice and does not mess with the touch screens sensitivity. I do like this product, but I can see where it is problematic. Do yourself a favor and read the directions a dozen times or so, plus watch the video on XtremeGUARDS website. Those can help you quite a bit. If you have no problems with application, this is a great buy. If you do not have patience and/or are not skilled with your hands (or do not know anyone that can help you), then I do not recommend this product for you.
on November 29, 2012
I received envelope with guard. It included the guard, a chamois cloth, a small card (squeegie?), and directions. Without the directions, I probably would have been better off. Cleaned the screen with the chamois, peeled off the screen protector and soaked in soapy water.

So far so good.

After trying to wipe the protector dry with the chamois, lint stuck to the inner liner and would not come off. What I got was a messy, textured screen protector which I summarily removed and discarded.

If there was a second protector, perhaps I would have replaced it and not put a negative review.

As is, you can get a $5 lesson or take some free advice and not buy this.
on February 5, 2015
Hated this screen protector. Was not user friendly and ended up in the trash about 3 minutes after attempting to put it on my iPod. I couldn't get it to fit well and it got a bunch of lent on it right away on the sticky side. It didn't have any of those useful tabs that help you put it on the device that you peel off afterward. I had a hard time figuring out which side was which. Just cheap.
on November 7, 2012
The XtremeGuard apple iPod Nano 7th Generation Screen Protector was the 2nd of three items that I ordered thru Amazon.com for our son's birthday that was sent to Morgan Stanley in NY but never received. I have contacted both companies by e-mail. I received a return e-mail from XtremeGuard that they were sending another screen protector but it has still not been received by our son at Morgan Stanley. All 3 gift items were ordered at the same time thru Amazon.com. Only the i-pod itself was received. Still waiting to receive the screen protector and arm guard.
on April 24, 2015
Love it, don't have to worry about it getting scratch
on November 26, 2012
Maybe I am just lame at reading product descriptions, but I do not want a screen protector that has to be applied with water and then allowed to sit for a day to adhere. Sounds like something that will ultimately damage the screen of my just bought new Nano.
It might be an awesome product but not for me. No thanks. I tossed it.
on February 17, 2015
After reading the directions on this product, I returned it without attempting to use it. Way too much involved for a simple screen protector.
on November 20, 2012
I couldn't apply it on the first try, and using water around my new gadget made me a little nervous. You can feel plastic when using it, but protects very well, dirt doesn't stick and not much sensibility is lost.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.