|Item Weight||50 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||28 x 17 x 24 inches|
|Item model number||99816|
2-Year ApplianceProtection Planfrom Warrantech
- 100% Parts and Labor Coverage
- Free In-Home Service on Large Products (i.e. television, appliance)
- Repair or Replacement Promise on Every Product
- Contract shipped via email so there is no waiting
- Repair Plans are Fully Transferable at No Additional Cost
XtremepowerUS Portable Tumble Dryer Stainless Steel Drum Compact Clothes for Dome RV Apartment
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features see through window for easily monitor clothes load while it is drying
- Features timed dry setting
- Ideal to Mount on the wall(kit is included), Color: White
- Voltage: 110V, Wattage: 1400W
- Load Capacity: 8.8 lbs
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Magic Chef MCSDRY1S 2.6 cu. ft. Laundry Dryer, White
Dundas Jafine TDIDVKZW ProFlex Indoor Dryer Vent Kit with 4-Inch by 5-Foot ProFlex Duct
Panda 2.65 cu.ft Compact Laundry Dryer, White
Ivation Electric Small Portable Ventless Dryer for Apartments, Condos, Townhomes, Dorm Rooms & RVs – 7 Settings for All Load Types – White
Costway Electric Tumble Dryer Clothes Laundry Dryer Compact Stainless Steel 27lb. Capacity/3.21 Cu.Ft. w/ Timer Control
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, the cons:
* Packaging could be improved. It ships in a slip-over "box", with styrofoam along its corners and top and bottom, leaving the actual sides exposed to just the cardboard shell. If you can visualize this, you'll immediately see why this shipping/boxing design might have issues, and sure enough, one of the side panels of the box had a small tear in it, and it happened to line up to a small dent (~1 cm in size) in that side of the dryer. Totally cosmetic, but this type of damage would be easily solved if they simply wrapped the entire dryer in foam (or cardboard; leaving that empty space in-between the corners is the real issue, since this box bouncing/hitting anything else will have that as the weak point due to the space between the cardboard exterior and the dryer side panels).
* The vent tubing is super short. It seems longer than it actually is, since the vent hole in the dryer is at the bottom of the dryer, thus negating most of the perceived length of the tubing (if you're trying to raise it up to a window). You'll almost certainly need to buy separate vent tubing. As it is, since I'm in a rental and not about to install wall brackets, I've got the dryer on a workbench to make it easier to use, as well as making it easy to vent out the window (which is screened; I'm assuming it'll eventually need to be cleaned of lint, but that hasn't been the case yet).
* The timer function is hit or miss. Sometimes the knob turns back down to zero, and other times it just stays in place. Not a big issue, and I just set a separate timer to remind me to turn the machine off, but it is a little annoying to not be able to trust it to turn off on its own if I want to start a load and go out for a while.
* Not really a con, but if I do a full load of laundry, there's almost always a little water that drips out the front left of the dryer (1/8th of a cup, if I had to estimate, for a full load of laundry). No idea if there's a gasket that's slipped internally (or if there's a gasket at all), because I'm not about to tear the machine apart. There's nothing obvious in the drum of the dryer that would indicate something is askew.
* Again, not really a con, but the first two full runs of the dryer gave off a machine/electronics smell, for lack of a better term. I'm assuming it was lubricant or something. Beats me. The smell faded and was gone by the end of the 2nd full load of laundry I dried, and now it just smells like whatever detergent or dryer sheets I used.
* Comes with no service/warranty/etc. Not even a customer support email/number/website. Fingers crossed it lasts for the long term. Amusingly, the manual has a troubleshooting section in which it tells you to try those suggestions before calling for service. Presumably, "service" means your local handyman.
* It works surprisingly well. Like...an actual dryer, but it's just smaller and takes longer. The end result is still the familiar hot/warm dried clothes feel. I bought a normal 3.5 cubic foot Kenmore washer, and my loads of laundry tend to be medium to large in that washer (basically, whenever one of my two stand-up laundry bag gets filled). This dryer fits those loads fine. I was expecting it to be much less capable on that front, and I also expected I'd have to do a full cycle + an additional partial cycle, etc, to dry full loads. Boy, were my expectations of a 110 volt compact dryer way lower than they should have been. This is a real dryer and it drys just fine.
* The dryer's knob is both a timer, as well as a cycle indicator. The "cycles" are connected to times: between 0-30 minutes is the "Cool" phase; 30-60 minutes is the "Anti-Wrinkle" phase; 60-150 is the "Warm" phase; and 150-200 is the "Hot" phase. I generally just crank it to ~150, and a full load of shirts/underwear/socks will dry. Jeans/pants I use the full 200. I'm not OCD enough to experiment with different times, so perhaps it could do it in less time, but those two times were what I tried on my first two uses of the dryer, and I've stuck with them since without variation. :/ There's a separate "Air Dry" setting which I've never used. I didn't buy a dryer to air dry anything. :D
* The lint collector is pretty easy to clean. It's a very minor annoyance putting it back into place, as I generally fidget around trying to get it placed correctly, but I was expecting a much more exhaustive effort on that front based off all the reviews for this class of dryer. It does help that I've got the dryer at waist level. I'd probably find the lint filter truly annoying if this dryer was on the floor and I had to bend down and reach into the back. The intake air filter...I've yet to clean it, though I've taken it out to check if it needed cleaning. I assume it'll eventually need cleaning, but it doesn't appear to be a thing you'll clean often.
* I've never tried drying clothes on the "low" setting. I couldn't really say if there's a noticeable difference between it and "high". I kind of figure since it's a 110 volt dryer, there's no real point in not using "high".
* It's surprisingly quiet. I guess I should have expected a smaller than normal dryer to be quieter than a normal dryer. I'd read reviews claiming this, but I guess I hadn't really believed it. It's pretty quiet.
There are a lot of models that look VERY similar on Amazon. The cynic in me can't help but feel that they're all essentially the same, and just resold under different brand names, so while this particular dryer has relatively few reviews, I also went through reviews for the identical looking Panda 2.65 cu.ft dryer, as I'm guessing they're the same dryer resold under different names, and it has a ton of reviews. This one was slightly cheaper, and Amazon wouldn't ship the Panda to me, but would ship this one. I've yet to make any real sense of Amazon's shipping policies. Used Prime 2-day on this one, whereas the Panda had the annoying "Prime Free Shipping" with the 4-5 day window I've noticed more and more heavier items have as their only shipping options for Prime members (like, you can't even choose to pay extra to get it quicker), so all in all, this seemed the superior purchase due to faster delivery and lower price.
Most recent customer reviews
2 pants 4 shirts 2 pair of socks dries in 60 min on high,
holds throw blankets (50 by 60) and queen sheets but not queen blankets.