Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
XtremepowerUS 48,000 BTU Premium Floor Standing Propane Outdoor Patio Heater (Bronze Hammered)
|Price:||$125.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 47,000 BTU Average , 48,000 BTU Max
- CE/CSA/ETL Approved
- 8.5ft Overall height
- Feature Push-Button Piezo Ignition operation
- Can be use for special event, wedding, party, outdoor events, pool deck, patio, restaurants & other events
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Commercial Patio Heater, Havana Bronze
Fire Sense Hammer Tone Bronze Commercial Patio Heater
Fire Sense Full Length Patio Heater Cover
Belleze 48,000BTU Premium Patio Heater, Propane, CSA Certified, Hammered Bronze
Dyna-Glo DGPH201BR 48000 BTU Premium Hammered Bronze Patio Heater
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Twilight Supply||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||OneBigOutlet||Amazon.com|
|Color||Bronze Hammered||Havana Bronze||Bronze||Black||Hammered Bronze||white|
|Item Dimensions||—||18 x 33 x 89 in||33 x 18 x 89 in||36 x 36 x 94 in||32 x 32 x 86.8 in||32.01 x 32.01 x 87.48 in|
XtremepowerUS multi-purpose patio heater is ideal for use on your patio, restaurant, pool deck, or for a party, wedding, or any outdoor event. (patio heaters are not for use indoors, near combustible materials, or in partially enclosed outdoor areas such as tents)
47,000 BTU Average , 48,000 BTU Max
Heat Range: 200 sq/ft , 15' Radius
Reliable Piezo igniter
Stainless steel burners and heating grid
Uses standard 20 lb. LPG BBQ tank – NOT INCLUDED
Safety auto shut off tilt valve
Wheel assembly included
Consumption Rate (Approx) 10 hrs. – 20 lb. LPG tank
Carton Dimensions: 19” L x 18” W x 31” H W
Hose & Regulator
Automatic Tilt Cut-Off Switch
Weight Bladder (pre-install)
Hardware / Tools
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update. This is a disappointing Patio heater, I doesn't have a place on the bottom to add weight for support in the wind, It has gotten blown over several times from moderate wind and so now the reflector shield is bent up. Also the tank shield does not have a door to replace the Tank, You have to lift the shield and if your careful enough you can remove the tank and put the new one in without the shield from falling on your hand. so changing the tank is a hassle. All in all I don't recommend this Patio heater
1) Missing pieces - there are suppose to be 3 clamps at the base to clamp the propane cover down to the base. These were missing.
2) very small screws on the middle neck are too small, and when being very gentle still just spun. Only the first screen has stayed in. There is an obvious issue that these screws are too small with very small threads. A slightly larger screw with deeper threads would easily fix this problem. My older unit had larger screws on the neck.
3) There is no weight at the base. The product comes with screws where a base weight should be, as my older units had a weight that I added sand into. Not having extra weight on the bottom will cause this unit to blow over very easily. With a full tank this may not be a big issue, with a nearly empty tank I see a big issue.
Hopefully these issues are resolved.
Update... received replacement parts and it is up and running. So far so good. My advice to future buyers is if you can’t get this working within a reasonable period of time get a replacement part and don’t waste six hours trying to figure out what you’re doing wrong.