Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on December 31, 2012
This product is super. My husband is diabetic and gets sick easy. He has been using this for a few years and it keeps him healthy. I would recommend this product to anyone. Shipped in a timely manner. But it is expensive.
on October 13, 2013
This product is great for immune support. I can really tell the difference. I take it mostly during winter months.
on September 6, 2011
I bought this product for our daughter who lives in Albuquerque, NM and she finds that it really keeps her healthy. When she runs out, she usually comes down with something. It was prescribed to her by a Homeopathic doctor and it is a very good product that really works. Xymogen has helped her more than any other vitamin or supplement she has tried.
on January 13, 2012
Xymogen IgG 2000 is the best supplement I've used. I have suffered w/ IBS in some form or another most of my life, and 2 capsules nightly has 'eliminated' the need for other over the counter treatments - because it PREVENTS symptoms! Hooray!
11 comment| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 31, 2013
I bought this product to help with digestion. The brand was recommended to me by a nurse. I searched online and found it to be expensive. This one was a large size and saves money in the long run. I recommend it.
on September 17, 2012
This is a great product, it has really helped me in the process of healing my digestive system and helped with some of my food sensitivities. My nutritionist had highly recommended the IgG 2000 DF and I am so grateful. I have been taking this for a bout a year now. Yes, it is expensive, but I was at a point where i was willing to try almost anything to get and feel better.
Would highly recommend.
33 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 1, 2013
every aspect of this sale was completely satisfactory. I order this item on a regular basis from different sites and have always been pleased with my purchases.
on September 29, 2013
Xymogen's product Igg 2000 DF had been a miracle cure for my Anemic condition. For 16 years I had iron deficient anemia that the doctors couldn't figure out. But by taking Xymogen's product the condition went away and I was well for 1.5 years. This last summer Xymogen changed the product to make it dissolve in water. My condition rapidly returned and the new product they are selling, I am very sorry to say, is highly inferior to the product they sold in the past. I have talked to Xymogen and they say they will no longer sell the old product.
It no loner works for my condition, and the Xymogen company was unresponsive to mind and my doctors repeated attempts to talk with them about this. For this reason I have given them only 2 stars
77 comments| 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 7, 2012
I have been taking Xymogen, IgG 2000 DF for 2 years and it's so beneficial especially if your adrenal glands are shot. It has helped my very low immune system in not getting chronically ill especially during flu season or anyone with colds or people coughing around you. I have an autoimmune disease and has helped me tremendously. I highly recommend this product to anyone. It's worth the money for your health!
22 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 20, 2013
I took this supplement after taking the OptiCleanse GHI shake for leaky gut. Both of them together healed my stomach and made it possible for me to function again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.