Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on April 6, 2014
tablet is great! and so was the customer service when my screen cracked and no one else was able to fix it,dragon touch sent me a brand new one! 5 stars all the way!
0Comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 26, 2014
Haven't had any problems they sent what I ordered. And it arrived on time. I enjoy this item. I recommend this device to anyone.
0Comment| 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 25, 2014
FIRST IMPRESSIONS

If you can afford a better tablet, go with the better tablet. If this is your price point, buy it! :)

I was looking for a cheap tablet because I'm in college and I use the metro. I wanted it for general play with the internet and apps.. and I guess note taking. :P So far I'm happy with the purchase. Although my con list is longer... you HAVE to take into consideration the price. At the end of the day, it does what I want and I do not feel like the con list makes the item worth less than the $55 I paid.

Pros:
1) Pictures/Colors are true to pictures
2) Fast internet (when it's working) - this goes for internet surfing and app downloading.
3) Works great with Hulu Plus / Youtube

Cons:
1) Not as cheaply made as some mention. The only design flaw was the screen cracked right below the camera. Which you can barely notice and doesn't affect camera. No screens have popped out.
2) No instagram!
3) A lot of the 5 stars reviews are super shady! Copy and paste all over.
4) Horrible camera quality. The most zoomed out image is still zoomed in, which is weird. No flash either.
5) The 3D screen is a bit weird. Probably the thing I dislike the most. If you look at the tablet at a certain angle it's like watching a 3d movie without the glasses.
6) Occasional WIFI dropping. Usually forcing the lock screen or restarting fixes it.
7) Occasionally the tablet's screen freezes. Forcing lock screen fixed that.

Also, you get about 2.6 usable GB.

Overall, at this moment. I do not regret buying it. It's $55, literally the cheapest tablet out there. There are tablets marketed to children that cost more than this. Like I said before, if you can afford a better tablet, buy the better tablet. And if you can't and nothing on the con list is going to kill you, I think this would satisfy your wants.

I'll be back if I change my mind.
11 comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 7, 2014
I haven't had any problems! works better than my last tablet,has more options, costs less, & I got to choose my favorite color PINK - don't know what the neg. reviews r about because all my apps, my e-reader, music, micro sd card, wi-fi, games, etc... Everything has worked great. (Perhaps reading the instructions completely, (i.e. like about charging b4 use, etc), made a big difference I followed them exactly. I did also purchase the purple case and had not had ANY issues with overheating, shutting off, freezing up, ... maybe u need the case made 4 this tablet - there's actually venting holes where the battery is at 2 help keep it cool. For this price, options, & usage all I can say is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!
on July 19, 2014
I had heard some wonderful things about this tablet, and so I purchased it as a starter tablet for my 3 1/2 year old, instead of buying her a nabi jr at triple the cost...

I wasn't expecting much since it's only a 60 dollar tablet... but I am REALLY dissapointed with the battery life. We followed instructions on how to charge it, and my daughter has only 3 little free games from google play on there so far, and the battery will drain away in just 2-3 hours and it needs charged again... for a 7 hour charge time. only 2-3 hours of use is pretty pathetic.

Just to clarify, there is no wifi being used on it, we only took it somewhere with wifi to download 3 free little games, we don't have wifi at home. So there isn't any usage from wifi or the internet running on it.. and the games are very basic and simple.. she can play them on my phone for several hours, and my phone has bad battery life, I expected at least 4- 6 hours of battery life from a tablet to balance out with the crazy charge time.

the screen is also kind of dull and not very bright... and it comes with pretty much nothing on it and it doesn't support some of the other REALLY SIMPLE games on google play.. another huge dissapointment.. I couldn't even download the games she really likes on it... games that my simple Galaxy S 2 has no issue with.. and games that my sister's 5 year old tablet can run, this one says it isn't compatible with
on January 1, 2015
this tablet is fine for messing with games like solitaire or leggo games but i would not recommend it for anyone who is used to a computer and expects graphics and speed of one. you are not going to get it but it is not fast you have to have patience and wait for each page to open i have looked up recipes, took & stored pictured played online games of course they were not large graphic's. but for the money I was pleased.I purchased one for my 8 Year old grandson he love's minecraft and surprising enough the Dragon pad is enough to handle it. He sits for hours playing on it, it holds a charge well and recharges quickly . Great first electronic device for youth. at a great price and with the Google Play store you can add apps at hardly any added cost!
on May 9, 2014
It is not as good quality as an ipad or samsung tablets. HOWEVER if you are looking to buy this for your kids to play games on it then it is perfect. works like a typical anddroid tablet and does what it needs to. I have bought something similar to this last year off ebay and my little sister broke it (she is 7) by dropping it. but if she had an ipad or samsung tablet it most likely would of broken too. but this is not expensive. its a great thing to buy if you want them to get use to touch screens and how it is before actaully getting the big brand ones. next year her she is going to private class where they will be handling tablets and i want her to understand the handling and care for one before she ends up breaking the schools. I got tired of her constantly asking me for my ipad wanting to play games. so i got her this. and this time i got her a cover for it too. that was also my mistake. i didnt get a cover. BUY a cover off amazon. or else they will break by one little accident.

people are giving it such low reviews because they are assuming it is like those $600 tablets. its not. honestly i would call this a TOY. you get what you pay for. and that is why i didnt buy my sister something over $100 its not worth it if she breaks it.
dont expect much from it.
on March 13, 2016
I bought two different colors of these tablets as a gift for my siblings.. And I never got the chance to turn them on I kept them till last month when I went back home overseas and took them with me along with many other gifts for my family.. And the surprise is none of tablets is functional.. Cannot be connected to wifi.. Keeps turning off for no reason and a loooot of other problems.. Waste of money and I was so embarrassed !! What am I supposed to do ?
on August 25, 2017
Had problems with the power button, the screen and the charging connector part on the tablet, got to different chargers thinking it was the cord but it wasn't.....nice picture and good sound, they last me less than 4 months
on December 29, 2013
I sent two of these back. One was Pink and one was Blue. They were for my Great Grandchildren, who live with me, and always want to use my Kindle. The blue one decided to work off and on, and the other ones screen cracked without any impact involved. I don’t’ know if anyone else noticed, but there is a paper that comes in the box that basically says call the original seller, not Amazon. Fortunately I did not see it. I am only dealing with Amazon. Now, I am going to go ahead and spend the extra money to get the $139.00 Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers Do I want to pay that much for these, no, but I know what Kindles do, and how much more sturdy they are. If I had one way to describe these Dragons, it would be flimsy, with poor technology. By the way, they take pictures, and they are poor quality. The battery life is too short on the Dragon tablets. I guess I have learned, once again, you get what you pay for, with the exception of items you know are good, and only get a good sale.