|Fits as expected||
|You Save:||$30.00 (60%)|
- Deep V-Neck,Halter Neck,Backless
- Flame Design,Sexy and Elegant,Soft and Stretchy
- Hand Washing Recommend,And Wash in Cold Water
- Suit for Evening Occasion,Party,Cocktail,Club
- ASIAN SIZE,PLEASE IGNORE THE AMAZON'S SIZE CHART AND CHOOSE YOUR SIZE ONLY BASED ON MEASUREMENT IN THE LEFT IMAGE
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Yacun Women's Flame Design Halter Sexy Maxi Dress Evening Gown Plus Size,the flame design reminds people of Hunger Games.
Look hot in this halter top dress.Adjust the top with a soft around the neck tie string. The floor length dress features a beautiful array of colors that gives the dress an artistic visual appeal. The flame like design is sure to turn heads! The dipping neckline and curve hugging material is sure to flatter all body types.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01AUO7QIY
- Item model number: CMMF5021
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 23, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I would have given it 5 stars, except for two minor issues that can be easily remedied:
1) The first is the white breast pads sewn into the black top/bra area of dress. Bad choice - better without. I cut the stitching on a small part inside pulled them out of the stitching and then made a small near bottom corner and pulled those out - problem easily solved.
2) The second is that the dress is really long- I am 5'5 and even with super tall shoes, too long for me. I am going to drop it off at a seamstress and just get a couple inches hemmed up. Problem solved. Given the great price of this dress, totally worth investing a wee bit to hem.
However - all that said about length, maybe a smaller size would be shorter? Because i was worried about dress running small, I way over shot and ordered an XL. I have been bitten ordering some clothes on amazon that ran way too small in past. I would normally be about a 10 (or a m/l) in a dress, and honestly think I could have easily done a large or even a medium in this dress. I actually plan to keep the one I have because it works but also plan to order a smaller size.
Definitely recommend this dress. ❤️💃