- Save 50% on Leather Wallet when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Yaluxe Leather. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 40% on Mens Wallet when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Yaluxe Leather. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by Yaluxe Leather when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- We choose oiled leather as material, STRENGTHEN every stitching joints and WIDEN the strap to 0.6" in width to make it durable for years. This is absolutely a much more excellent quality bag than other bags in same style and same price on amazon.
- The Leather will be glossier with time and it has to be broken in to develop its unique distressed look. Just keep it away from water and light colored fabric.
- Zipper top closure.This bag can hold 13" laptop, wallets, books and lots of things.
- An outer zipped pocket for keys/phone.The inside has 2 main compartments with a center zippered piece, 2 open pockets and a zipped pocket.
- Handle drop is 11", comfortable to wear on your shoulder.Lightweight and roomy for everyday use.
- Dimensions: 13.58" H x 11.22"L x 5.7"W(fit up to 13" laptop).the weight is 2.16 lb.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Know More About The Leather:
1. This special leather is a leather that has to be broken in to develop its unique distressed look. Since it is made by pressing a wax substance into the leather during processing, it makes sense that it would not develop the patina you expect until it starts being used.
2. The distinguishing feature of this leather is that it may have wrinkles, scratches and uneven colors that are inherent characteristics and natural beauty of the hide to present the style of retro and wildness. When you scrape it widely, the trace will be appeared .If the trace is not obvious, you can wipe it gently and then the trace will be less.
3. This product is made from quality leather and has that wonderful new leather aroma. If you are not used to it, you could just open the package and put it in a ventilate place for a few hours, then the smell will fade away.
4. Due to the nature of oiled leather, please avoid contact with water and light colored fabrics as there may be some color transference.
- Package Dimensions: 16 x 13.6 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FDKAW1S
- Item model number: 11001964
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 9, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After hanging on my doorknob for a week I decided to use the bag for the first time this past weekend, and I feel compelled to share how delighted I am that I ordered this tote!!! The chemical smell had dissipated within a couple of days, and within just two days of using it, it has softened up considerably and is getting that "distressed" look that I was initially looking for. I have owned all types of leather, but never crazy horse leather. What everyone purchasing these bags should know is that they are NOT going to look the way you expect upon arrival. Crazy horse leather is a leather that has to be broken in to develop its unique distressed look.
Since crazy horse leather is made by pressing a wax substance into the leather during processing, it makes sense that it would not develop the patina you expect until it starts being used.
The bag itself is very spacious and will accommodate a 15" macbook pro if you leave it unzipped. If you have a 13" laptop it will zip closed.
The seams are securely sewn and the stitching is impeccable. There is not a single flaw in any of the seams. In my initial review, I did at least state that the bag was aesthetically pleasing. I purchased the fawn color and it is lovely. I noticed another reviewer said she returned hers because it looked "too mustardy." This bag is definitely not yellowish. It is exactly as it states and looks on the computer....it's the color of a fawn.
If you are considering this tote, I highly recommend buying it. I am using mine for both work and personal use. It's roomy enough to accommodate both work and personal effects at the same time.
**The pictures I've included are after only using this bag for two days. You can see how it is already softening and distressing.**
This bag is luxurious and rich. The leather is top notch; it is thick and has a matte finish and special character. This is the type of leather that only gets better with time. As the leather forms to my shoulder and hand – it gets softer with age. I also love how it has started to change color a little since I purchased it. You can see marks and lines in it, but that is part of why this leather is so beautiful. I purchased the deep coffee color; this is a dark brown almost reminiscent of chocolate. It goes with all my outfits, jeans, maxi dresses, and suits.
The bag is rather large but since it is longer than wider, it seems to be more compact and easy to manage. This holds EVERYTHING! I have my iPad Air in here, but this would also EASILY hold a laptop. When I do education training at my work – I can put a binder in it and it’s no problem. I can also fit my lunch, wallet, makeup, lotion, water bottle and assorted other things. The bag is naturally fairly light to begin with, so really the only weight you feel is what you add to the inside. The inside is divided into two compartments with a middle pocket. One side has two open side pockets for things like a cell phone, gum, and hand sanitizer. The other side has a zippered smaller pocket on the inside that would protect more important things. The middle is a VERY deep long pocket and that is actually where I keep my wallet. It has a zipper on top for protection. The inside is lined with a soft deep brown nylon and is easy to wipe down with a damp cloth when you want to clean out your bag. There is a large zipper on the very top of the bag but hidden on the inside for total security. The zipper pull is leather and easy to open and close.
The outside has one small zippered pocket on the back. I actually keep my cell in here most of the time so I can grab it easy. Keys would also be good to store in this pocket. The other side is totally smooth, and there is a fine thread stitch detail around the top of this. The bottom doesn’t have feet but is double stitched. All creases, folds and thread lines are straight and clean. The straps are thin and VERY comfortable to wear for long periods of time when you go shopping at the mall or have to carry the bag around for more than a couple of hours. They are an adjustable buckle style so you can make them longer or shorter to fit your shoulder perfectly. I love this bag, it is VERY classic and the gorgeous leather makes it stylish. 5/5 stars
If you have any questions please post below and I would be happy to answer! I received a free promotional sample of this item for my honest and unbiased review.