YBIKE Explorer Go-Kart, Black/Green
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TERRIFIC RIDE-ON: The Pewi is YBike’s enhanced educational and developmental ride on “walking buddy” push toy for children age 9 mo. to 3 yrs. For indoor/outdoor play on smooth, level surfaces.
- FUNCTION: For riding, pushing, sitting, and supported walking; this versatile design accommodates your child’s developmental stages. Provides lasting fun and functionality.
- CREATIVE: Award-winning design helps toddlers develop important motor and cognitive skills such as balance, coordination, strength, confidence, and spatial awareness, all while at play.
- FEATURES: Lightweight durable aluminum frame, Molded plastic seat with soft foam pad, Easy grip handle, Leg clearance for free movement, Multi directional 360 non-marking caster wheels.
- INCLUDES: YBike Pewi (Pink) Dimensions: 22x18x18 in. Weight: 4lbs. Max Weight: 44lbs. Ages 9 to 36 mo. ENHANCED SAFETY FEATURES: Provide stability, comfort and security.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
INCLUDES: YBike Pewi (Pink) Dimensions: 22x18x18 in. Weight: 4lbs. Max Weight: 44lbs. Ages 9 to 36 mo. ENHANCED SAFETY FEATURES: Provide stability, comfort and security.
From the Manufacturer
The YBIKE Explorer is a new generation three wheel go-kart that has a distinctive back wheel steering system. The unique design encourages bilateral coordination and skills development in kids. Quality parts allow for a smooth and effortless ride giving a "moon-walk" experience.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not only is the rubber falling off of the tires but the tire itself is breaking in half at the seem. It is awful that a bike this expensive can only last one summer. I am DISGUSTED!!! Love the bike, but can't use it anymore because of the tires. Would love to show you a photo.
To YBIKE: do you have better tires now? Would you be willing to supply replacement tires to those of us with bad tires??
When getting it out of the box we were impressed, seems well made, rubber wheels, simple design. It was rather easy to put together, only taking 15-20 minutes. Once together we had our concerns about its capable speeds. There is no gear or sprocket, just the simple U shaped thin bar axle/pedal system... so it is not capable of bicycle speeds and seems limited as to how fast a little boys can actually pedal the thing. I am not sure how long before our boy gets bored with it, but it has been over a month and he still prefers that over his regular bike.
Most recent customer reviews
the wheels lasted only 1 season, I had to buy another the next season
then the whole instruction eventually broke in half...Read more