YBIKE GLX Scooter, Blue, 12cm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SKILLED-RIDER SCOOTER: The next generation of the award-winning YBIKE GLX scooter. With its modern 3 wheel Lean-and-Steer design, the GLX PRO is the best option for older and more skilled riders.
- ADJUSTABLE HANDLEBAR: As riders develop better coordination, endurance, and overall strength, the GLX PRO grows with them. The adjustable handlebar extends from 28 to 32.5 inches above the deck.
- FAST & SMOOTH: Features larger 125mm front wheels, wide fiber-reinforced non-slip ABS deck, and composite 100mm wheel core with cartridge bearing for a fast and smooth ride.
- SAFETY BUILT-IN FEATURES: Three-wheel scooter design for better balance, wide raised deck surface for a super grip and secure feel, and easy-to-use rear fender brake for a safe and enjoyable ride.
- SPECIFICS: Kid’s scooter recommended for ages 5 and up with a 110 lbs maximum weight. Color: Green. Item dimensions: 22.4 L x 11.4W x 36 H inches. Assembly required.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Children under 8 yrs. can choke or suffocate on uninflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep uninflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Designed after the award-winning 3-wheel young scooter YBIKE GLX, the learn-and-steer PRO scooter is the best option for older and more skilled riders. A great way for kids to get fresh air gliding over pavement enjoying a fun and wholesome outdoor activity! As riders develop better coordination, endurance, and overall strength, the YBIKE GLX PRO grows with them. The adjustable handlebar extends from 28 inches above the deck to 32.5 inches. Kids will enjoy the exciting built-in features for a fast and smooth ride! Larger 125mm front wheels, wide fiber-reinforced non-slip ABS deck, and composite 100mm wheel core with cartridge bearing. Likewise, parents will enjoy the amazing safety built-in features: stable three-wheel scooter design to ensure better balance; wide raised deck surface for a super grip and secure feel; easy-to-use rear fender brake. Scooter for kids recommended for ages 5 and up, with a 110 lbs. maximum weight. Equipped with high-quality materials: aluminum handlebar, injected molded plastic body, and rubber grips. Item dimensions: 22.4 L x 11.4W x 36 H inches. Item weight: 5.5 lbs. The YBIKE GLX PRO is available in Black/Purple, Black/Red, Blue, Green, Pink. Assembly required; no tools needed.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one is a big improvement. My first impression is that is it very solid and well designed. The assembly is a snap, literally. No tools required (a welcome change from the first one which had tons of small parts). The handlebars slide into the base and the two clips lock in place. You could easily take it apart for transport without any tools as well.
While our two year old is tall (almost 3' tall), this is a good height right now with lots of room to grow. By the time the handlebars are too short, she'll probably be over the weight limit anyway.
The turning system is different than a regular scooter or bike, but it seems to work very well, and I think she'll get the hang of it soon. It does seem to pull slightly to the left, but I suspect that will go away over time once she starts understanding how it works and breaks it in.
Overall, I really like this product and company. We have another product from YBike (the Pewi) which is well built too and has seen a lot of happy use. The company has responded quickly to a question I had, even on a weekend. I'd highly recommend this product.
The girls love them. These scooters are durable, lightweight, easy to maneuver, and offer a very smooth ride. I was very impressed with the high quality wheels and bearings.
Definitely the way to go as a child's first scooter.