Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 171 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 212 reviews
on July 25, 2013
My son is average height, just turned 2, but raring to ride something to keep up with his big sister. The balance bikes we have are much too tall for him, and he's outgrown the little toddler trikes. I had really hoped this would be the solution since the seat is lower than most balance bikes, it is more stable in that it doesn't tip over and is wider-bodied. Those things are good. The main things I have a problem with are: 1) the tires are the hard plastic kind, not inflatable or rubber, so don't really grip the road well and are sort of slippy; 2) the length between the seat and the handlebars is quite long, so even though seat is low, the shape of the bike forces the kid to lean back a bit and keep his arms outstretched sort of low-rider motorcycle style. And then mostly, for some reason my son just hasn't taken to this bike yet. Which is strange because he normally wants to ride on everything, but for some reason he hasnt' warmed up to this ybike. I hope that he will come around, and then we'll have a better review later on.
on April 16, 2014
I was really excited about this bike because a neighbor has it and it is great. Unfortunately mine came missing a bolt on one of the screws on the center body of the bike towards the back end. This must have been a flaw at manufacturing because this is not the bolt that I am supposed to put in place for the wheel. We have had a hard time trying to find a bolt because it is a metric sized bolt from abroad so now the bike's stability is compromised and it is sitting in the basement unused. We will have to find a screw that is the right length and width with a matching bolt before it can be used and who has time for such things really - hopefully at some point over the summer we will be able to use the bike. Have written the company so hopefully a replacement bolt is on its way. I have yet to hear back from them, but am hopeful that a reply email was not necessary and I just have to wait for the replacement to arrive.
on June 16, 2014
I love the idea of this bike and bought it for my son's second birthday. He rode it for about 5 mins inside and it broke.

The bolt that holds the handlebars and wheel in place sits too far forward. When he turned the handlebars the front of the bike split. If the bolt was situated a bit further back, it wouldn't catch like this.

This was my son's "big" birthday present and he was really upset. It was made worse that his birthday is the day after his 4yo brothers and his brother got a bike that he loves. I felt really mean taking it away from him.

Wish I'd paid attention to the other reviews like this, which I read and ignored.
on June 10, 2013
We love the yBike so far! We had their toddler "pewi" and couldn't have been happier.

The yBike instantly became the bestest, most favoritest thing in the whole house for my two year-old to play with. He is already balancing better on the bike itself. It's sturdy enough to keep him from falling to easily, but challenging enough that he has to put some effort into balancing as he "rides".

Everyone talks about how the seat should be adjustable. Eh. I think that the height is fine and I have a pretty tall two year-old boy. I think he'll use it till he's around maybe 4... and then we will look at switching to a regular bike. If he's not ready and has far outgrown this, we might get the yBike Extreme, which has more narrow wheels. Great purchase. LOVE IT.
on December 27, 2013
We bought this as a Christmas gift for our 2 year old. Everyone love this bike. It look so cool and sturdy. My husband assembled this in minutes. All the kids love riding this, myself included. We chose this bike over the other balancing bike since Ybike not only looked cuter but also the seat looked more comfortable to glide on than the others with regular triangular shaped bike seat. Plus I was able to ride and glide on this without any problem. It doesn't go too fast and it is just perfect for our kids especially indoors. We have laminate flooring and the Ybike works very well inside the house. My husband was concerned that ybike might scratch the flooring but so far it seems to be okay even after it's been dropped couple times and my 9 year old glide on it around the house several times (although older kids have been gentle with it). Our property is mostly dirt and the YBike did not glide well on dirt although my son did not mind going down little hill with Ybike several times. We have little bit of concrete and it works well on there but I cleaned it and brought it back in for our son who got sick a day after Christmas. He and other kids like to just sit on it and play blocks and watch movies sitting when not gliding. My 2 year old is just walking with it and not gliding yet but he is enjoying his new cool bike. We highly recommend this balancing bike!
on June 1, 2015
This bike cracked at the steering column after only a few months of very light use and now cannot be used at all. DO NOT BUY THIS BIKE!! Sounds like a great idea but the plastic design is not good and does not hold up to even light use by my 2 year old grandson.
on July 7, 2013
my 2yo boy(def on the smaller side) got his ybike today. total sucess. he loves it, he ate dinner on it. this is light enough for my just turned 2yo to pick it up to turn it or go over something in his way. the steering limiter is great. he can get on and off it right away and rides/walks it around the house really slowly. after a few days of playing with it i imagine he will be ready to roll like the kids in the youtube videos that i have been showing him throughout the week. it was very easy to assemble. it came in 3 pieces a wheel, handlebars/fork, and the body. 2 easy to insert bolts later it was all together (they provide an allen key and small wrench. the seat and handle bars donot move and limits the time he can ride this but if it lasts him a year or two (before his sister will get it) and teaches him to balance it will have done its job. i chose this over the other balance bikes because it has a lower seat, steering limiter, closed wheel design and is light weight that and i could picture him actually riding it at 2yo.
on January 1, 2015
Better than a tricycle .. taught our grandson balance. .He rode it all the time until he got his 2 wheel bike. We bought it 2 years ago and it faded in color a little but nice it does not rust. Really works well and is lots of fun! We bought another for our 2 year old granddaughter for this Christmas. because of his experience with it. I am sure she will love it jus the same!
Great bike!
on May 16, 2017
Seems durable-my older 8 yr. old daughter likes to ride this from time to time. I bought this for my 2 yr. old toddler. Fast delivery! I don't like that the body of the bike is really susceptible to scratches & gauge type scratching because of the type of plastic it's made of. We've been happily using this bike for a cple. Of weeks now.
on October 25, 2015
The only reason I bought this one, is because it was the 1st "strider" I ever saw! After a bit of research, we switched to a much better model: ligther, less noisy, adjustable etc. Google for Two Wheeling Tots

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.