YETI Tundra 35 Cooler
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||21.38 x 16.13 x 15.75 inches|
|Item Weight||20 Pounds|
|Insulation Material||Polyurethane Foam|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The YETI Tundra 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity of up to 20 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 35 dimensions are 21 3/8 in long x 16 1/8 in wide x 15 3/4 in high with an empty weight of 20 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Product detailsColor:Desert Tan
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 21.2 x 16 x 15.9 inches; 23.75 Pounds
- Date First Available : October 6, 2017
- Manufacturer : YETI
- ASIN : B0767MLGR1
Best Sellers Rank:
#3,472 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #22 in Camping Coolers
- Customer Reviews:
Great for keeping beverages cold over a weekend out on the lake. The perfect Holiday gift for a college guy!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Because of the recommended ice-to-contents ratio you will won't be able to pack a ton, but it still fits a decent amount. With 20 cans of beer, and the rest ice, it will keep it ice-cold for days.
- Keeps stuff cold for days
- Easy to carry by yourself, or by two people
- Not a ton of interior space
It has the same qualities as my Roadie 20 but just larger, the rope carrying handles are ok but not my personal favorite, the main thing is the cooler keeps the ice longer.