Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
YETI Hopper Backflip 24 Soft Sided Cooler/Backpack
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Item Weight||7.5 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Part cooler, part backpack, the Hopper BackFlip 24 is the perfect reason to extend your trek. It’s sizable enough to fit a day’s worth of drinks and food for you and your crew.
- DRYHIDE SHELL - The Hopper’s high-density fabric is waterproof and resistant to mildew, punctures, and UV rays. The liner is made from a food-grade material.
- COLDCELL INSULATION - Closed-cell rubber foam offers far superior cold-holding to ordinary soft coolers.
- HYDROLOK ZIPPER - The toughest, highest-performing waterproof and leakproof cooler zipper in the world.
- The BackFlip has an inside measurement of 12 5/8 x 6 ½ x 15 inches. Big enough to hold 20 cans with a 2:1 ice-to-can ratio.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YETI Hopper BackFlip 24
The Hopper BackFlip 24 fuses the durability of the Hopper Flip with a new, convenient-to-carry design. It's our first cooler engineered to carry as a backpack, using the best tech of both worlds. Built taller and wider than its Hopper Flip counterparts, Hopper BackFlip is designed to efficiently distribute the weight of your goods, while the ergonomic shoulder straps make the journey more comfortable. Even more, a removable chest strap and waist belt are included for added stability and security. And like the rest of the Hopper family, it promises superior cold-holding, a 100% leakproof zipper, and a tough DryHide Shell. So, go ahead and trek to your favorite faraway fishing destination, because this backpack cooler won’t slow you down.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Very comfortable bag, just wish it worked.
Bought it a few months back and it's gotten it's share of travel and use. From camping, Hollywood Bowl concerts, tailgates to Air travel with no "Carry-On" issues btw. I try to cool it with a frozen (milk), gallon of water the day before use and it helps keep my ice solid and beverages colder longer (when I can). Also, bought the Yeti retractable bottle opener and soft pouch for it and they both fit good and work good. Again, no "Carry-On" issues with airlines, just compliments. Pack my clothes in it when flying and fill it up with beverages from a mart near the hotel and free ice from the hotel as well. So it saves money by not drinking $8-$10.00 dollar Bud's at the hotel bar whenever possible.
Doesn't have the symmetrical square crisp shape it had when I first got it, but it's had some tough lovin' at times.
Clean it with a mild soap/water mixture and shower rag and dry it thoroughly with a dry towel and air dry outside for good measure. Lubricate the zipper teeth with the lip balm looking tube that came with it after every cleaning but mostly I'll use Cabela's Food-Grade Lubricating Grease in order to save the small tube for travel.
Store it next to it's little brother the Yeti Hopper 8(will review soon), in a cool dry Man-Cave. Have detected no leaks and/or mildew or odor. Holds tough! Tons of compliments!
Would recommend. No regrets! Hope this helps.