YETI Panga Airtight, Waterproof and Submersible Bags
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A 100% dry duffel. But definitely not a cooler. Hydrolok zipper makes sure water stays out so your gear stays bone-dry, no matter how torrential it gets.
- U-dock the terminal end of your hydrolok zipper that ensures a completely airtight seal
- Thickskin shell made of high-density nylon and thick tpu lamination to be puncture- and abrasion-resistant
- Dryhaul straps in the hands or on the back, they’re as durable as they are comfortable
- Metallock hardware this hardware can take on smacks and whacks without breaking
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YETI Panga Airtight Waterproof Submersible Duffel Bag
The Panga Submersible Duffel is our first non-insulated piece of gear that lives up to the standard of being built for the wild. This is the duffel bag designed for extended backcountry stays, fly fishing that takes you to the most remote rivers, and hunts that almost seem too wild to believe. The airtight closure makes this bag absolutely waterproof and keeps moisture (and whatever else you might come across) out. The exterior fabric is tough-as-nails. The straps and accompanying lash points make it easy to haul. The hardware laughs in the face of hard knocks. So you have our permission to drag it on the dock, haul it on the boat, or chuck it overboard — we did and the Panga lived to tell the tale.
Product detailsColor:Panga 100 Storm Gray
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : August 11, 2017
- Manufacturer : YETI
- ASIN : B074QSLHZ7
Best Sellers Rank:
#256,135 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #322 in Sports Duffel Bags
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Surprisingly comfortable to carry as a backpack duffle, even with 80lbs of equipment inside.
I have yet to need to fully submerse it, but let's hope it doesn't come to that.
Luckily (or proper planning:-), I had all gear inside YETI stored in Seal-line dry bags and an additional 40L seal-line zipper bag.. We probably had around 7 portages daily. What I like about yeti bag, built durable, great backpack straps, 100L YETI bag fit perfectly within 17’ Old-town canoe..
Obvious issue, no point having, or spending this kind of money for a product that does not perform its primary function