- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B06W5SS38V
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2,739 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #22 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
YETI Rambler 20 oz Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lid
|Price:||$20.86 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- With the YETI Rambler 20 oz. Tumbler, your beverages will stay ice cold or piping hot longer
- We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes
- They’re BPA-free (obviously), have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry, and are dishwasher-safe
- Its crystal-clear dishwasher safe shatter resistant lid lets you check your drink status in a flash. Refill, anyone?
- The YETI 20 oz Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
The Rambler Series
The Rambler series of drinkware is the first line of YETIs you can fit in your hand. And, yeah, we over-engineered these YETI Tumblers to be virtually indestructible and keep your drink as cold (or hot) as science allows. With 18/8 stainless steel construction, double-wall vacuum insulation, and No Sweat Design, they’re perfect for the deer lease, cleaning table, or just the times in between your outdoor adventures.
10 oz Lowball
The Rambler 10 oz. Lowball is the ideal drinking companion at the deer lease or around the campfire. Whether it replaces your morning coffee cup or serves as your nightly whiskey glass, the Lowball's double-wall vacuum insulation will keep your hot drinks hot and your cold drinks cold far longer than standard drinkware. And unlike your favorite bourbon glass, this Lowball will never shatter or leave a ring on your coffee table.
20 oz Tumbler
With the Rambler 20 oz. Tumbler, your beverages will stay ice cold or piping hot longer. We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes. They’re BPA-free (obviously), have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry, and are dishwasher-safe. Plus its crystal-clear lid lets you check your drink status in a flash. Refill, anyone?
30 oz Tumbler
Days on the dock are made better with the Rambler 30 oz. Tumbler. It’ll keep your dinnertime drink cool well past sundown or your coffee nice and hot throughout the morning. The Rambler 30 oz. Tumbler is made of 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel, has double-wall vacuum insulation, and No Sweat Design. Which means that you’ve got one heavy-duty, over-engineered stainless steel tumbler on your hands with the Rambler. It’s dishwasher safe, BPA-free, and ready for just about anything.
18/8 Stainless Steel
The stainless steel on-the-go cup solution. Kitchen-grade, durable, and rust-proof material that lasts a lifetime.
Double-Wall Vacuum Insulation
Keeps your drink as cold as science allows. Also keeps hot drinks hot.
No Sweat Design
Makes for a secure grip with no condensation. Keeps fingers dry and un-frostbit, and you wont need a coaster.
Lid is dishwasher-safe and shatter-resistant.
|Finish Types||Stainless Steel|
|Item Display Weight||0.35 Kilograms|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|Package Height||4 x 4.2 x 7.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.8 pounds|
Rambler 20 oz. Tumbler
Beverages stay ice cold or piping hot longer with YETI Rambler products. We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes. They’re BPA-free, have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry, and are dishwasher-safe. Plus its crystal-clear lid lets you check your drink status in a flash.
You can pick the YETI DuraCoat Color to fit your gear — Rambler Tumblers are available in Tahoe Blue, Seafoam, Olive Green, and Black.
The YETI 20 oz Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders. Kitchen-grade stainless steel makes these cups puncture- and rust-resistant.
Top customer reviews
1) LIDS – This is the most obvious sign of real vs fake: the real lids are clear; the fake ones have a blue tint. You probably can’t see the tint in the picture but you can tell once you have it in front of you. Also on the fake lid, the YETI font is bit smaller than the real one; the hole on the top side is a bit bigger and closer to the center. There is a difference on the bottom opening (might not be too obvious in the picture).
2) LABELS – The letter “E” in Yeti are different. The fake one has a different font. In the real one, the center line/ or dash of the letter is uneven (compared to the top and bottom line/ dash) and the fake one are all even. Also in ‘20 oz.’, the font is different. And of course the placement of the certain words is obvious. FYI: I got this info from a YouTube video
3) BOTTOM – The font is different, the fake one has a bolder font. But the most obvious thing here is the gap. The real one has not gap where the two pieces of the cup mate, the fake one does.
4) HEIGHT – The fake one is about 1/8” taller
5) UNDER – The 2 tumblers have the “Design in in Austin…” sentence but the numbers after “China” are different. I’m not 100% if all cups have a different number, I couldn’t find any info on this.
I didn’t take any pictures of this but the literature that came in the cup, but fake cup and real are about the same. The fake cup does come with 2 stickers the real one has 1 sticker.
Since I don’t have a scale, I don’t have any info on the weight. There is a difference in weight, I think the real Yetis are a bit heavier (also got this info from a YouTube video).
Conclusion: This is a pretty good fake cup but not worth $21 (maybe $5). If you are paying anything under $30 and/or if the cup is being shipped directly for China, chances it is a fake. My advice (if you want a real Yeti) buy one directly from Yeti, REI, Academy, Dick’s, Cabela’s, ACE Hardware…
At the end I did spend $30: I bought 3 Ozark Trails (look up Yeti vs Ozark Trail in YouTube) from the local Wally-Mart: two 20oz tumblers and one 30oz tumbler. One 20 oz. for work, one 30 oz. for travel/ trips and one 20 oz. for my weekend beer.
The tumbler works fine -- keeps the drink cold, easy to clean, and makes you look like a badass Bro or at the very least an ex-badass Bro grilling tri tip in the backyard of a suburban McMansion while wearing an Old Guys Rule shirt.
But to charge $25 (minimum) for a cup, and then have the balls to charge ANOTHER $20 just so you can close the freakin' lid?! That's sheti, Yeti. (If you don't have a Yeti tumbler...be advised that there is so closure for the sippy hole. So your drink will slosh/spill in the car...and forget about carrying it in your purse or backpack...unless of course you order a SPECIAL lid, which they will kindly sell you for an additional $20.)
I have already used this tumbler (and spilled much of a drink), so I can't return it...but I feel like an absolute putz for falling prey to their marketing in the first place. It doesn't keep your drink THAT much cooler than a cheap Ozark Trail (or similar) mug...and expecting someone to pay $45 total for a glorified sippy cup is out-and-out gouging.
I refuse to shell out more money on this bum product, so have taken to jamming a pair of foam earplugs in the sippy hole, which works OK.
Most recent customer reviews
Lable was taped on (fake)
The weight was low (fake)
Numbers on the bottom were wrong (fake)
Buyers beware there all...Read more
Yeti logo and mpn do not match.