- Item Weight: 13.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XGPM8QH
- Average Customer Review: 3,755 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #291 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
YETI Rambler Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Tumbler with Lid
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- YETI's Officially Licensed Collegiate Ramblers are the best way to show your school pride from the tailgate to the after party. Our advanced laser marking process makes your school’s emblem permanent and just as resilient as your YETI
- We over-engineered these double-wall insulated tumblers with an 18/8 stainless steel body, which means your drink still keeps its temperature no matter how much of a beating this cup takes
- They’re BPA-free (obviously), have a No Sweat Design to make sure your hands stay dry, and are dishwasher-safe
- Its crystal-clear dishwasher safe shatter resistant lid lets you check your drink status in a flash. Refill, anyone?
- The YETI 20 oz Rambler Tumbler stands 6 7/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 3 1/2 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rambler Tumbler with Lid
Days on the dock are made better with the Rambler Tumbler. It’ll keep your dinnertime drink cool well past sundown or your coffee nice and hot throughout the morning. The Rambler Tumbler is made of 18/8 kitchen-grade stainless steel, has double-wall vacuum insulation, and No Sweat Design. Which means that you’ve got one heavy-duty, over-engineered tumbler on your hands with the Rambler. It’s dishwasher safe, BPA-free, and ready for just about anything.
The YETI Rambler Tumbler stands 7 5/8 in high and has a lip diameter of 4 in. All YETI Tumblers are sized to fit in standard sized cup holders.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) LIDS – This is the most obvious sign of real vs fake: the real lids are clear; the fake ones have a blue tint. You probably can’t see the tint in the picture but you can tell once you have it in front of you. Also on the fake lid, the YETI font is bit smaller than the real one; the hole on the top side is a bit bigger and closer to the center. There is a difference on the bottom opening (might not be too obvious in the picture).
2) LABELS – The letter “E” in Yeti are different. The fake one has a different font. In the real one, the center line/ or dash of the letter is uneven (compared to the top and bottom line/ dash) and the fake one are all even. Also in ‘20 oz.’, the font is different. And of course the placement of the certain words is obvious. FYI: I got this info from a YouTube video
3) BOTTOM – The font is different, the fake one has a bolder font. But the most obvious thing here is the gap. The real one has not gap where the two pieces of the cup mate, the fake one does.
4) HEIGHT – The fake one is about 1/8” taller
5) UNDER – The 2 tumblers have the “Design in in Austin…” sentence but the numbers after “China” are different. I’m not 100% if all cups have a different number, I couldn’t find any info on this.
I didn’t take any pictures of this but the literature that came in the cup, but fake cup and real are about the same. The fake cup does come with 2 stickers the real one has 1 sticker.
Since I don’t have a scale, I don’t have any info on the weight. There is a difference in weight, I think the real Yetis are a bit heavier (also got this info from a YouTube video).
Conclusion: This is a pretty good fake cup but not worth $21 (maybe $5). If you are paying anything under $30 and/or if the cup is being shipped directly for China, chances it is a fake. My advice (if you want a real Yeti) buy one directly from Yeti, REI, Academy, Dick’s, Cabela’s, ACE Hardware…
At the end I did spend $30: I bought 3 Ozark Trails (look up Yeti vs Ozark Trail in YouTube) from the local Wally-Mart: two 20oz tumblers and one 30oz tumbler. One 20 oz. for work, one 30 oz. for travel/ trips and one 20 oz. for my weekend beer.