- Product Dimensions: 19.5 x 12 x 15 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B005N02LHM
- Item model number: YR20T
- Average Customer Review: 361 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #823 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.80 shipping
+ $11.46 shipping
YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The YETI Roadie is BYOB’s new best friend with a capacity of up to 14 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- The Roadie, like the Tundra features T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Roadie dimensions are 18 ½ in long x 13 5/8 in wide x 14 3/8 in high with an empty weight of 16 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||15 x 12 x 19.5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||18.9 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||8.62 pounds|
Meet the original YETI the Tundra. This was our baby. Where it all started. Where we took our frustrations with cheap coolers and over-engineered the hell out of them. We ended up creating a whole new category of coolers with legendary toughness and famed ice retention. And now we make the rugged, all-purpose Tundra in enough sizes to fit any outdoor adventure. There’s a good bit of its DNA in all the other gear we make too, in the form of patented and envied innovations. We’re proud to see the Tundra has grown up to be the father of all coolers.
NeverFail Hinge System Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
T-Rex Lid Latches Heavy-duty rubber latches are made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch.
Certified Bear-Resistant FatWall Design Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
ColdLock Gasket A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
LipGrip Handles Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
DoubleHaul Handles Made with military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
Rotomolded Construction Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
BearFoot Non-Slip Feet Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Vortex Drain System Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
PermaFrost Insulation Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
InterLock Lid System Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
Color: Desert Tan
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a review of the Roadie 20.
I own a Roadie, a Hopper 30, and a Colster. I love them all. I am 5 stars all the way on the Hopper and the Colster, but the Roadie only pulled 4 stars in my opinion. Why? Well it is a great cooler, it keeps ice forever it seems. I have gone back a day or two later and still had ice cold drinks. That all comes at a cost...and I don't mean the $250 price tag. I mean the thing is heavy. The thickness of the cooler walls takes away from the space and adds to the weight. Know that going in. As a whole, that makes sense. So what is the problem? Well in my opinion, that works for bigger coolers. I can deal with the weight and the reduced cooler interior. At this small of a size, it seems to be too much. It's small size and heavy weight don't balance well. If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone bigger and bought a Hopper 20 which is more portable, flexible, and lighter. The only problem is when I bought my Roadie, they hadn't released the Hopper yet.