Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
- Low Return Rate: 13% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.3 star rating with over 400 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "yeti cooler"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The YETI Roadie is BYOB’s new best friend with a capacity of up to 14 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- The Roadie, like the Tundra features T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Roadie dimensions are 18 ½ in long x 13 5/8 in wide x 14 3/8 in high with an empty weight of 16 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a review of the Roadie 20.
I own a Roadie, a Hopper 30, and a Colster. I love them all. I am 5 stars all the way on the Hopper and the Colster, but the Roadie only pulled 4 stars in my opinion. Why? Well it is a great cooler, it keeps ice forever it seems. I have gone back a day or two later and still had ice cold drinks. That all comes at a cost...and I don't mean the $250 price tag. I mean the thing is heavy. The thickness of the cooler walls takes away from the space and adds to the weight. Know that going in. As a whole, that makes sense. So what is the problem? Well in my opinion, that works for bigger coolers. I can deal with the weight and the reduced cooler interior. At this small of a size, it seems to be too much. It's small size and heavy weight don't balance well. If I had to do it all over again, I would have gone bigger and bought a Hopper 20 which is more portable, flexible, and lighter. The only problem is when I bought my Roadie, they hadn't released the Hopper yet.
you would have to take a much bigger Yeti to have enough drinks to last for even 4 people. Not worth the higher price in my opinion for space.