- Shipping Weight: 17.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping Advisory: This item must be shipped separately from other items in your order. Additional shipping charges will not apply.
- ASIN: B07D1BMQGT
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,526 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
YETI Roadie 20 Cooler
|Price:||$251.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The YETI Roadie is BYOB’s new best friend with a capacity of up to 14 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- The Roadie, like the Tundra features T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Roadie dimensions are 18 ½ in long x 13 5/8 in wide x 14 3/8 in high with an empty weight of 15 lbs
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 8 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I believe in buying products made in the USA whenever possible. This product is made in the Philippines. Their Yeti mugs are not made in China
After reaching out to amazon about the scratches, they credited my account with $30. I wasn't expecting anything, so this is a nice gesture from them. The box wasn't damaged upon arrival, so I'm sure this was a QA oversight from Yeti.
I will update this review in the future after some extended use.
*UPDATE* I've covered up the scratches with stickers, so this is no longer an issue. Also, if anyone is having issues with slight leaking from the drain plug, take the gasket off, flip it around, then put it back on. This fixed a very very slight leak I noticed (leaked about a quater sized spot of water after cooler was left for about 4 days). This little trick solved my "leak".