YETI Roadie 20 Cooler, Charcoal
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The YETI Roadie is BYOB’s new best friend with a capacity of up to 14 cans with recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 2 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design which is certified bear-resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Roadie armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- The Roadie, like the Tundra, features T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Roadie dimensions are 19 in long x 13 3/4 in wide x 14 3/8 in high with an empty weight of 15 lbs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.