Consider these available items
YETI Tundra 125 Cooler, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||19.5 x 40 x 20 inches|
|Item Weight||45 Pounds|
|Insulation Material||Polyurethane Foam|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The YETI Tundra 125 is your go-to ice chest, it offers ample space to hold two quartered deer or several limits of redfish, snapper, or trout
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 125 dimensions are 40 in long x 19 7/8 in wide x 20 in high with an empty weight of 48 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 19.5 x 40 x 20 inches; 45 Pounds
- Item model number : 10125020000
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : April 13, 2012
- Manufacturer : YETI COOLERS
- ASIN : B007TSU2FE
Best Sellers Rank:
#282,206 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #840 in Camping Coolers
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We were gone for 8 days and still had solid ice left at the end of the trip. I will say that the weather was mild (lows of around 43 most nights and highs of only 73 during the week), so that probably played a role in it. I can't speak for long stretches of warm/hot weather at this point.
We did "season" the coolers with ice the night before and then I placed three blocks of ice in the bottom, spread some cubed iced over the top, and then filled with food. One of the coolers we used as a beverage cooler so I spread more cubed ice over the drinks once it was filled up.
I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of food/drinks it can hold as I thought the thickness would mean I couldn't hold much. It held all the perishable food items and drinks necessary to get a family of four through 8 days.
When we broke down camp there was water in the bottom as expected, but I would guess that at least 80% of the block ice was still there.
Also, because some 1 star reviewers mentioned it, I admire the company for their position on various social issues, all the more reason I am proud to buy Yeti.
Bought a smaller size completely for his mil now I know it’s quality. Thanks YETI.