YETI Tundra 160 Cooler White
|Price:||$679.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The YETI Tundra 160 is designed for those guys and gals who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it. Durable? You bet.
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 160 dimensions are 45 in long x 19 1/2 in wide x 21 1/2 in high with an empty weight of 54 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||19 x 22 x 46 inches|
|Item Weight||54 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||64 pounds|
Tundra 160 Cooler
Meet the original YETI the Tundra. This was our baby. Where it all started. Where we took our frustrations with cheap coolers and over-engineered the hell out of them. We ended up creating a whole new category of coolers with legendary toughness and famed ice retention. And now we make the rugged, all-purpose Tundra in enough sizes to fit any outdoor adventure. There’s a good bit of its DNA in all the other gear we make too, in the form of patented and envied innovations. We’re proud to see the Tundra has grown up to be the father of all coolers.
NeverFail Hinge System: Two hinge pins and interlocking design prevent the hinge from ever breaking.
T-Rex Lid Latches: Patented design uses heavy-duty rubber so you'll never see another busted latch.
Certified Bear-Resistant FatWall Design: Extra-thick walls hold up to three inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
ColdLock Gasket: A freezer-quality gasket circles the length of the lid to block out the heat and lock in the cold.
LipGrip Handles Stay out of the way and make carrying your catch seem less of a chore.
DoubleHaul Handles Made with military-grade polyester rope for extra durability.
Rotomolded Construction: Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
BearFoot Non-Slip Feet: Prevent sliding to keep your YETI in place.
Vortex Drain System: Leakproof, rugged, and designed for quick and easy draining.
PermaFrost Insulation: Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
InterLock Lid System: Creates a form-fitting barrier against the heat.
AnchorPoint Tie-Down Slots: Molded tie-down slots for easy mounting to your boat, trailer, or truck bed.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
They can shove their liters. I called yeti and asked them where they are made and she told me at many places overseas but some are made here
She told me there is a sticker on the bottom that I would have to find that says made in U.S.A. So if you want an American made one you would need to go from store to store looking for the sticker.
She told me that she couldn't tell me where to buy an American made one
Grizzly coolers are made in the U.S.A. and are rated better than Yeti!!!
I an still searching and researching!
I need an 150 Qt. cooler
If you know of one that is made in the good old U.S.A. let me know.