Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
YETI Tundra 160 Cooler, White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The YETI Tundra 160 is designed for those guys and gals who are in the field or on a boat season after season, for whom ordinary coolers just won’t cut it. Durable? You bet.
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Tundra 160 dimensions are 45 in long x 19 1/2 in wide x 21.5 in high NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They can shove their liters. I called yeti and asked them where they are made and she told me at many places overseas but some are made here
She told me there is a sticker on the bottom that I would have to find that says made in U.S.A. So if you want an American made one you would need to go from store to store looking for the sticker.
She told me that she couldn't tell me where to buy an American made one
Grizzly coolers are made in the U.S.A. and are rated better than Yeti!!!
I an still searching and researching!
I need an 150 Qt. cooler
If you know of one that is made in the good old U.S.A. let me know.