Other Sellers on Amazon
YETI Tundra 35 Cooler
Enhance your purchase
|Insulation Material||Polyurethane Foam|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The YETI Tundra 35 is portable enough for one person to haul while still having an impressive carrying capacity of up to 20 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Ice stays ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber so you’ll never see another busted latch and has patented keeper technology
- The Tundra 35 dimensions are 20 in long x 16 1/8 in wide x 15 1/4 in high with an empty weight of 20 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Product detailsColor:Aquifer Blue
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 21.2 x 16 x 15.9 inches; 23.75 Pounds
- Date First Available : October 6, 2017
- Manufacturer : YETI
- ASIN : B0767MLGR1
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,433 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #18 in Camping Coolers
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have four tumblers and two coffee cups by Yeti.
My wife bought me this. It is horrible. We went to the beach and before we went, we put ice in our new Yeti cooler and in our cheap soft side Costco purchased cooler ($24). Both coolers were in my van in the A/C. Upon arriving at the beach, no ice left in the Yeti, but the other was barely melted.
Thought it must be a fluke...the lid did not get shut or something. So we tested it the next weekend. Put ice in three coolers, the same two as above and a Coleman 12 pack cooler from Walmart. The other two still had ice upon arriving at the beach which is less than a two hour drive. The Yeti had none.
We returned it for a full refund.
By Tim on November 16, 2020