Other Sellers on Amazon
YETI Tundra 45 Cooler
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The YETI Tundra 45 combines versatility with durability with a capacity of up to 26 cans with a recommended 2:1 ice-to-contents ratio
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
- The Tundra 45 dimensions are 25 1/2 in long x 16 in wide x 15 ½ in high with an empty weight of 22 lbs NOTE: All Tundra models come standard with one dry goods basket
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Color: Desert Tan
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To those who gave this chest a bad review for not keep ice, I have to ask, did you close the lid? I mean I can’t figure it out.
To those who gave this chest a bad review for being heavy I have to ask, did you not read the specs? How do you order something that says it weighs 10 pounds and then complain when it shows up and low and behold, it weighs 10 pounds? And guess what? If you put 12 pounds of ice and 20 pounds of food in it, it now weighs 42 pounds. The ice/food/drinks will always be the lion’s share of the weight, not the ice chest.
It is well made. You will have to tighten the drain plug to keep it from leaking as it is not one of those cheap push caps, but it made so little water that I never had to drain it. Besides, 12 pounds of ice is about 1 1/2 gallons of water. The less than 6 pounds that melted is less than 3/4 of a gallon. Not enough to flood anything, much less a car.
If all you want is something to keep t your stuff cool for an afternoon, I can see why you might be upset by the price or weight. If you need an ice chest to keep your food fresh for a week and the alternative is canned beans and hot soda, this the one for you.
This thing works. It does what the manufacturer says it does. Buy it with confidence.
We vacationed at Smith Mountain Lake in VA and took this cooler on the back of the boat. After three days of sun- we still had ice!
I was skeptical about buying a YETI cooler because they are expensive. I don't know how this cooler is different than any other cooler except if we'd have put ice in our Coleman- it would have been gone at the end of the day. Three days in and we'd have had very warm drinks.
I am very pleased with our YETI. We have coffee mugs and thermal drink coolers- love all of them!