- Product Dimensions: 30.5 x 17.5 x 16 inches ; 29 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 35.7 pounds
- ASIN: B003V53GFM
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: YT65T
- Average Customer Review: 260 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,046 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
YETI Tundra 65 Cooler
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- YETI RAMBLER BOTTLE GIFT WITH PURCHASE IS AVAILABLE. SEE MORE DETAILS ON THIS PAGE UNDER SPECIAL OFFERS. CLICK ADD BOTH TO CART TO REDEEM
- The YETI Tundra 65 is just as adept at keeping your catches cold in the field as it is storing the drinks and food for your backyard barbecue, this ice chest is plenty roomy, holding a limit of redfish or your prized brisket
- Will keep your ice… well ice thanks to up to 3 inches of PermaFrost Insulation and an extra thick FatWall design is certified Bear-Resistant
- The Rotomolded Construction makes the Tundra armored to the core and virtually indestructible so wherever you decide to take it, this portable cooler’s sturdy construction will stand up to the rigors of the journey
- All Tundra coolers feature T-Rex Lid Latches constructed of heavy-duty rubber and made with patented technology so you’ll never see another busted latch
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
YETI Tundra coolers are the stuff of legends. They're built for whatever Mother Nature throws their way, which is surprisingly a long list of incredibly dangerous creatures and weather patterns. But no sweat — these outdoor coolers are more than up for the challenge. From the backcountry to the BBQ get-together, your YETI Tundra is ready for any and every outdoor adventure.
TECHNOLOGY & FEATURES
Extra-thick walls hold up to two inches of insulation for unmatched ice retention.
Pressure-injected commercial-grade polyurethane foam in the walls and lid makes sure your ice stays ice.
Makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructible.
Color: Desert Tan
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 260 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This better be the last cooler I ever buy, because I can't afford another one. Haha
I would not, and am not, recommending this product.