Other Sellers on Amazon
3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
YI 1080p Smart Home Camera, Indoor IP Security Surveillance System with Night Vision, AI Human Detection, Activity Zone, Phone/PC App, Cloud Service - Works with Alexa
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wireless, WiFi|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 1.26 x 4.49 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service - YI’s motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noon light's Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on customers’ behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- Adjustable Alert Frequency: AI powered human detected alert or motion detected alerts can be set by sensitivity levels from high to low. Eliminates 'false positives' caused by flying insects, small pets, or light changes. You’ll only be alerted for the moments that matter
- Works With Alexa - Officially Alexa compatible and works with any screen-based Alexa device. You can use the Alexa Skill to turn on your camera or view its live feed with a simple voice command.
- Reliable Wi-Fi Connectivity - Access your camera with our mobile / PC APP anytime and anywhere, more flexible with Home/Away mode. Allows sharing your camera with up to 5 family members or friends, and view multiple cameras on a single account. 9 live feeds on pc app is available now. Built-in support for 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band.
- Cloud & Local Storage: Six second motion-triggered video clips will be safely stored on the Cloud for 1 day for free. For local storage, micro SD-cards up to 64GB are supported (micro SD-card not included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Advanced AI Detection
AI-powered Detection is more advanced than traditional PIR or motion detection. Featuring built-in new sensors and highly accurate detection technology, it can reduce “false positives” alarm caused by plants, animals, or small insects. Only sending you alerts when it matters!
Enhanced Night Vision
The YI 1080p Home Camera is equipped with 8 individual 940Nm infrared LEDs and provides clear and bright footage, even in extremely low light conditions. You can also disable the infrared light emitters and LED indicators, to not disturb your toddler or baby.
Works With Alexa
The YI 1080p Home Camera is officially Alexa compatible and works with any screen-based Alexa device. You can use the Alexa Skill to turn on your camera or view its live feed with a simple voice command.
YI Cloud Storage
Remove the need to buy a memory card! YI Cloud offers loop-recording with no storage limit, so even if your camera is stolen or damaged, your footage will still be secure and accessible on the cloud. Users are guaranteed secure access with financial-industry standard encryption.
Say goodbye to blurry and hard to see footage. The YI 1080p Home Camera provides high-resolution footage, ensuring that you never miss a single detail ever again.
YI Home Security Cameras Information
Compare with similar items
Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account
2.Power your camera on and click the icon on theupper right corner in YI HOME app to add your camera
3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi
4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned
5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing
6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again
1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported
2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue
3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2
4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length
If you have any other problem, please contact us via email@example.com.