Other Sellers on Amazon
YI 1080p Smart Home Camera, Indoor IP Security Surveillance System with Night Vision, AI Human Detection, Activity Zone, Phone/PC App, Cloud Service - Works with Alexa
|With Deal:||$19.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$2.50 (11%)|
|Wireless Communication Technology||Wireless, WiFi|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||3.15 x 1.26 x 4.49 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service - YI’s motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noon light's Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on customers’ behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- Adjustable Alert Frequency: AI powered human detected alert or motion detected alerts can be set by sensitivity levels from high to low. Eliminates 'false positives' caused by flying insects, small pets, or light changes. You’ll only be alerted for the moments that matter
- Works With Alexa - Officially Alexa compatible and works with any screen-based Alexa device. You can use the Alexa Skill to turn on your camera or view its live feed with a simple voice command.
- Reliable Wi-Fi Connectivity - Access your camera with our mobile / PC APP anytime and anywhere, more flexible with Home/Away mode. Allows sharing your camera with up to 5 family members or friends, and view multiple cameras on a single account. 9 live feeds on pc app is available now. Built-in support for 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band.
- Cloud & Local Storage: Six second motion-triggered video clips will be safely stored on the Cloud for 1 day for free. For local storage, micro SD-cards up to 64GB are supported (micro SD-card not included).
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Advanced AI Detection
AI-powered Detection is more advanced than traditional PIR or motion detection. Featuring built-in new sensors and highly accurate detection technology, it can reduce “false positives” alarm caused by plants, animals, or small insects. Only sending you alerts when it matters!
Enhanced Night Vision
The YI 1080p Home Camera is equipped with 8 individual 940Nm infrared LEDs and provides clear and bright footage, even in extremely low light conditions. You can also disable the infrared light emitters and LED indicators, to not disturb your toddler or baby.
Works With Alexa
The YI 1080p Home Camera is officially Alexa compatible and works with any screen-based Alexa device. You can use the Alexa Skill to turn on your camera or view its live feed with a simple voice command.
YI Cloud Storage
Remove the need to buy a memory card! YI Cloud offers loop-recording with no storage limit, so even if your camera is stolen or damaged, your footage will still be secure and accessible on the cloud. Users are guaranteed secure access with financial-industry standard encryption.
Say goodbye to blurry and hard to see footage. The YI 1080p Home Camera provides high-resolution footage, ensuring that you never miss a single detail ever again.
YI Home Security Cameras Information
Compare with similar items
Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account
2.Power your camera on and click the icon on theupper right corner in YI HOME app to add your camera
3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi
4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned
5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing
6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again
1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported
2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue
3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2
4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length
If you have any other problem, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seems over the top in permissions. They can obtain and share with 3rd party. What information - see some below? They note they can collect tons including your Wifi name and password. You can delete your account, but they have language saying that they can retain your information - forever... Think most people buy these to add security, but it doesn't seem like these cameras enhance data/personal security.
"we will collect some personally identifiable information from you, including your full name, username, email address, and a password that you select. When you interact with the Services, we also receive and store certain additional types of information which, in general, do not directly identify you. For example, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser or device including your IP address, browser type and language, referring/exit pages and URLs, other browser history, device type, WIFI network information (including name and password), platform type, number of clicks, landing pages, cookie information, the pages you requested and viewed, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time."
and gets worse from there....
Top reviews from other countries
(1) motion detected recordings continue as one clip until motion stops;
(2) not a requirememt to use cloud. This way no ongoing fees;
(3) considering the quality of the recordings and the ease of use of the App, very reasonable price for the cam;
(4) two-way audio 5/5;
(5) App rated 5/5; playback is very easy to use (note: Wyze cam is very difficult to playback);
(6) the Cam's IR light can be turned on or off by the user (instead of it being automatic). This is useful if the cam is pointing outside from inside behind a window (if ir is off, there is no reflection of ir and this results in the night-time recordings to be useful when there is (even low or dim) ambient lighting outside.
(7) notifications since March 15/19 have been timely (and still are as of Sept 15/19);
(8) When set to record only motion triggered events, motion not in the activity zone is recorded but no notification is sent; I love this feature! I can review all motion triggered recording in the cam's range but I don't get bothered by a notification of events not in the activity zone.
Update, Sept 15/19 -- I now have 7 of the same cam because the identical cams (cams 1 to 4) performed so well (expectations exceeded). Highly recommended cam!
(1) if Yi's servers are "down" (it happened for hours in late January, 2019) the cam will be inaccessible and includes not being able to view "live stream" nor previously recorded events that were not previously downloaded to your smartphone or tablet. Because of this, I have other cams (different manufacturers) which store events to micro SD cards instead of uploaded to the cloud; edit Sept 15/19 -- Yi's servers have not been "down" since January, 2019.
(2) event-triggered recordings are stored on the micro SD card that is in the cam for about 7 days as older recordings are deleted to make room for new recordings. That means you have to download (within 7 days) any event you want to keep;
I am not in any manner connected with the vendor nor the manufacturer.
Super easy to set up and the Ap is easy too! Definately recommend them.
Update: you can now put the screen for the camera over other apps and watch it while you do other things on your phone.
ONE WISH-LIST FEATURE - ability to listen with headphones while the screen is off in case you want to save battery or you can't have your phone out - then it would be PERFECT!