- 15% off on YI Outdoor Camera for every one YI 1080P home camera you purchase offered by YI Technology. Enter code K8R4GB7M at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
YI Dome Camera 1080p HD Pan / Tilt / Zoom Wireless IP Security Surveillance System with Night Vision, Remote Monitor with iOS, Android App - Cloud Service Available (Black)
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1080p High-definition, 112° wide-angle advanced glass lens combined with 345° horizontal & 115° vertical rotation range create a complete 360° coverage. Advanced night vision with 8 built-in 940nm infrared LED beads extend the viewing distance to 3 meters in pitch dark with no light pollution, so your baby or pet will not be disturbed by LED glare.
- Responsive and advanced microphone with a built-in anti-noise filter for a clear 2-way Audio experience. Intercom Mode: one party to talk and listen at a time or Hands-free Mode: both parties talk and listen freely for maximum flexibility.
- Receive real-time Activity Alerts while you're out. 10-sec motion tracking records and centers the moving object. Bookmark your favorite positions (up to 8) and return to them at the tap of a button. Select Auto-Cruise to survey the area 360° horizontally or cruise your bookmarks, suitable for large areas that need a quick scan (and tracks moving objects).
- YI Dome integrates with your YI Home family in one simple interface. User-friendly and intuitive app to customize your settings: activity alerts, auto-cruise, bookmarks, camera sharing, customize schedules, and more. Supports connectivity to a large number of devices with the same app/account for maximum convenience. Available for iOS and Android.
- Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a SD card, ensure all your videos are safe and protected. We provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data, so you can be sure that your footage is secure. Reliable Wi-Fi connectivity to access your camera with YI Home App on mobile device, and YI Home App on PC* at anytime, anywhere. Built-in support for 802.11b/g/n 2.4Ghz (5Ghz currently not supported) Wi-Fi band. *PC App is for viewing only
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Complete Coverage in 1080p
A 112° wide-angle professional grade lens and a bi-directional rotation range lets YI Dome Camera capture complete panoramic scenes in 1080p High-Definition with practically zero blind spots. Automatically returns to 'Auto-masking' mode (lens goes under the cover) for extra sense of security, ensuring nothing is recorded without your permission.
YI Cloud offers loop-recording with no storage limit, so even if your YI Home Camera is stolen or damaged, your footage will still be secure and accessible on the cloud. Users are guaranteed secure access with financial-industry standard encryption. Save money on MicroSD Cards and try YI Cloud now with one month free trial. Visit our website for more info.
Motion Tracking, Auto-Cruise, and Bookmarks
With advanced algorithms your YI 1080p Dome Camera can detect moving objects and automatically tracks and captures their movement with Motion Tracking. Auto-Cruise Mode conveniently horizontally surveys the area, or select up to 8 locations to cruise through and return to any of them at the tap of a button.
Baby Crying Detection and Night Vision
With advanced algorithms the YI Dome Camera 1080p can detect your baby’s cry within seconds and automatically sends a notification straight to your smartphone. With the advanced night vision you can see if your baby is sleeping soundly at night, without any LED or infrared glare disturbing them.
Supercharged Two-Way Audio
The built-in ultra-responsive microphone allows you to have smooth stable conversations through the YI Home App, wherever you are. Intercom mode lets you activate the microphone and speaker, so you can send commands to your pet, or scare off unwanted guests. Hands-free mode allows for a flexible two-way conversation with your loved ones.
Receive real-time notifications whenever motion is detected. YI's safety hallmark Motion Detection/Tracking Algorithm accurately identifies, tracks, and records movement (and optionally sends 6-second Activity Alerts) to help you keep up with everything.
Integrated App for all YI Home Cameras
Monitor and control YI Dome Camera along with your other YI Home Cameras in one convenient app. Experience a user-friendly, yet powerful and intuitive user interface to customize your settings according to your preferences: Camera Sharing, Customize Schedules, and more. Available on iOS and Android.
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
|Viewing Angle||111° wide-angle||112° wide-angle||130° ultra wide-angle||112° wide-angle/Total 360° full panoramic viewing angle||112° wide-angle/Total 360° full panoramic viewing angle||110° wide-angle|
|Image/ Audio Enhancing||3D Noise Reduction, 4X digital zoom||3D Noise Reduction, 4X digital zoom, LDC||HDR/WDR; 3A, 3D LUT Color Correction; 3D Noise Reduction, LDC, 4X digital zoom||3D Noise Reduction, 4X digital zoom||3D Noise Reduction, 4X digital zoom, LDC||3D Noise Reduction, 4X digital zoom, LDC|
|Image Sensor||1/4" 1MP CMOS sensor||1/2.7" 2MP CMOS sensor||1/2.8" 2.12MP CMOS sensor||1/4" 1MP CMOS sensor||1/2.7" 2MP CMOS sensor||1/2.7" 2MP CMOS sensor|
|Video Streams||720p/20 fps||1080p/15 fps||1080p/25 fps||720p/20 fps||1080p/15 fps||1080p/20 fps|
|Infrared Night Vision||8*940nm IR LEDs (Non-invasive, perfect for baby monitor)||8*940nm IR LEDs (Non-invasive, perfect for baby monitor)||11*940nm IR LEDs (Non-invasive, perfect for baby monitor)||8*940nm IR LEDs (Non-invasive, perfect for baby monitor)||8*940nm IR LEDs (Non-invasive, perfect for baby monitor)||12x850nm IR LEDs|
|Alert Information||Motion Detection, 7-days activity alert video storage in YI cloud free of charge||Motion Detection, 7-days activity alert video storage in YI cloud free of charge||Motion Detection, 7-days activity alert video storage in YI cloud free of charge||Motion Detection, 7-days activity alert video storage in YI cloud free of charge||Motion Detection, 7-days activity alert video storage in YI cloud free of charge||Motion Detection, 7-days activity alert video storage in YI cloud free of charge|
|Smart Features||Real-time Activity Alerts||Real-time Activity Alerts/Baby Crying||Gesture Recognition/Baby Crying/Real-time Activity Alerts||Auto-Cruise/Cruise Bookmarks/Real-time Activity Alerts||Auto-Cruise/Cruise Bookmarks/Panorama Capture/Baby Crying/Real-time Activity Alerts||Real-time Activity Alerts/Deterrent Alarm|
|Microphone/ Speaker||Two-Way Audio||Two-Way Audio, Dual Modes: Intercom/Hands-free||Two-Way Audio, Dual Modes: Intercom/Hands-free||Two-Way Audio, Dual Modes: Intercom/Hands-free||Two-Way Audio, Dual Modes: Intercom/Hands-free||Two-Way Audio|
|Storage Options||Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available; Local: Class 4 and above, 8-32G Micro SD Card||Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available; Local: Class 4 and above, 8-32G Micro SD Card||Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available; Local: Class 4 and above, 8-32G Micro SD Card||Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available; Local: Class 4 and above, 8-32G Micro SD Card||Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available; Local: Class 4 and above, 8-32G Micro SD Card||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-32G Micro SD Card Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available|
|Supported App||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app, up to 12 devices PC: Windows XP and above, and Mac OS||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app, up to 12 devices PC: Windows XP and above, and Mac OS||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app, up to 12 devices PC: Windows XP and above, and Mac OS|
Compare with similar items
360° Complete Coverage Smart Home System
YI Dome Camera is your 360° complete coverage indoor security camera system. With YI you are in touch with your home wherever you are.
Bidirectional rotation supports a 345° horizontal rotation range, and 115° vertical rotation range. With a 112° wide-angle lens, YI Dome Cam captures the full scene with practically zero blindspots. Automatically returns to “Auto-masking” mode for extra sense of security ensuring no recording without your permission.
Store up to 8 positions as bookmarks and easily return to them at a touch of a button. Choose to auto-cruise horizontally 360° or make pit stops at your selected bookmarks.
YI Dome Camera keeps you connected with your family always. Check-in with your family through 2-way audio by connecting to live video. Take quick snapshots and easily record videos. With a 360° viewing angle, every spot is covered. Enhanced night vision stays awake while you sleep: With 8 Built-In 940nm (non-invasive) infrared LEDs, YI Dome Cam Night Vision can shoot in the dark for a range up to 3 meters
YI Home App:
Monitor your home with YI Home App. View YI Dome Camera along with your other YI Home Camera family in one integrated app. Our Motion Detection Algorithm is YI Dome Cam's safety hallmark. Movements can be accurately picked up and activity alerts are immediately sent to the App. 10 seconds smart motion tracking keeps up with everything, so you don’t have to.
Ease of Use:
Quick and versatile installation. Place YI where it suits you best: Vertical, Wall Mount or Ceiling. Simple and Flexible Storage Options: Local and Cloud
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought 9 of these, 2 of which did not work properly. This then gave me a glimpse of Yi's customer service -- or lack thereof. I ended up returning the 2 defective ones in frustration.
- Great design and build quality
- Apps work great, though they are inconsistent across iOS, Android, and Windows, each with their Pros and Cons
- Ability to share camera feed with family
- Ability to record to microSD cards
- 7 days of 6-second motion alerts saved in the Yi Cloud for free
- Motion alerts work great
- Alert regions can be defined (via a rectangle)
- Can schedule when alerts are on/off
- Video quality is great
- Sound quality is not great, but acceptable
- USB cord is generously long
- Easy setup
- Dome allows you to easily pan around. TIP: double-tap on the video to move the camera around
- In California, I have some of the cameras mounted outside under the awning with no problems from the weather
- Manual was easy to follow: how to set up and reset. Does not go beyond that, however
- PIN option available to protect individual cameras from unauthorized access
- Videos are encrypted PRIOR to sending to the Yi Cloud
- Videos are encrypted PRIOR to you using the app to view each camera's Recording
- Windows app allows viewing of cameras in Groupings, letting you live view multiple cameras at the same time
- Cannot pause video playback
- Only the Windows app allows viewing of cameras in Groupings, letting you live view multiple cameras at the same time. iOS nor Android support that functionality
- No ability to access the cameras outside of the Yi app (such as with a web browser)
- Although setup was easy, voice prompts are loud and can scare people. Furthermore, when doing a firmware upgrade, the voice prompt loudly proclaims that step. Be aware of this if you have babies sleeping nearby
- Cloud plans were a bit confusing, especially when trying to look up how to activate the free, 7-day, 6-second motion alerts (You don't have to do anything. It's automatic)
- Shared cameras cannot have their alerts be independently turned on/off. This means that if I am adding a shared camera to my account, I cannot choose which shared cameras I want to be/not be alerted on
- WIFI cannot be changed through the Yi App. You have to reset the camera
- Removing or adding the microSD card requires a reboot
- Bookmarks do not work well: after a day or so, if you tell the camera to move to the bookmark, it doesn't return to the exact location of the bookmark
- Motion Tracking works, but lags to the point where the person has left the view
- Nightvision behind class is poor unless angled in a certain way because the infrared lights will reflect. This probably is not a limitation I can fault the camera on
- Technical Support is poor. No replies to emails/feedback, nor assistance with the 2 defective cameras. I really wanted to keep them, but was forced to return them due to having received ZERO replies. What's the point of sending out "How do you like our products?" emails, including a "This is our final email to see if there's anything we can help you with", through Amazon if you have NO intention of replying back?
- Dome cannot be panned to look straight up (view is physically hindered by the housing itself)
- Unlike the Kuna app, the Yi app does not show you a snapshot of the live video on the main screen/dashboard. You have to view each camera individually in order to update the thumbnail for that moment. The thumbnails do not refresh when you tell the dashboard/main screen to refresh either
- You have to scroll and scroll to find the camera you want to see (I have over 6 cameras associated with my account, plus several more shared by my parents). It would be nice to have a grid/more compact view available
- Fast loading
- No iPad version available (it displays a zoomed-in iPhone view instead)
- Timeline navigation was a bit confusing at first: to switch from Live view to Recorded view, you have to tilt the device sideways. It was not immediately apparent
- No ability to view multiple cameras at once
- Fast loading
- Timeline navigation is a bit more intuitive: there are buttons you can press to switch between Live/Recorded views
- No ability to view multiple cameras at once
- VERY fast loading
- Timeline navigation was a bit difficult to initially discover
- Can view multiple cameras at once
- No ability to to change certain settings that the iOS and Android versions allow you to change
With all that said, since I am quite technical, I went ahead and bought 6 more for my extended family. Let's hope that the cameras will last since I'd shutter having to try to contact support. These cameras work very well for the price you pay, and the biggest selling point for me was the ability to record to microSD card without needing to depend on a Cloud subscription. With other vendors, requiring a Cloud subscription can often be detrimental when the Cloud is inaccessible
If you found this review helpful, please hit the "Yes" button to encourage me to write more. Thank you!
The picture quality (day and night) is excellent and the build quality is outstanding. You can see the specs on this camera in the listing, and it has every function I could want in an indoor security camera (Full HD, IR night vision, pan & tilt, two way audio, motion detection and tracking, etc). The app excellent. It is simple but fully functional and easy to use. This thing does it all and it does it for a fraction of the price of the competitors.
I am planning to buy several more of these for around the house. This is an incredible camera at a budget price. You will not be able to beat this value!
The live feed allows you to have controlled one-way or two-way conversations through the speaker/microphone. You can wither subscribe to the YI Technologies cloud storage service or you can record and access video/photo feeds from an optional 64GB micro-SD card you insert into the back of the unit.
I was fortunate to read some earlier reviews! NOTE: this unit will not work right out of the box -- unless YI Technologies has updated the firmware on their factory units. Instead, you will need to download the latest firmware from the YI Technologies site to a micro-SD card (usually inserted into an SD card adapter) on your computer, rename the download file per the site's instructions, then pull and insert the micro-SD card into the back of the unit to upgrade the firmware. Once the latest firmware has been installed, the rest of the setup is pretty much plug and play. The firmware process added about 30-45 minutes to the process that otherwise would have taken about five minutes.
In conclusion: great product, very reasonable price. Invest in a 64GB micro-SD card for each unit. Download and install the latest firmware from the YI site, following their instructions. Make sure you set up the unit with your smartphone connected to the 2.4GHz bandwidth if you have a dual bandwidth router (2.4 and 5GHz). Once set up, your router will automatically take care of the 2.4GHz/5GHz translations so you don't need to switch your smartphone every time; this is just a setup requirement that is typical for most/all of these types of devices (including video doorbells) since 2.4GHz maintains a stronger signal over a longer distance from the router than does the 5GHz bandwidth (as of this writing).
The unit can be set on a table or you can use the separate mounting plate to attach the unit to a wall or ceiling. You'll just need to have access to a power source. So, if you have a drop ceiling, you can attach the mounting plate, purchase a long USB-to-micro-USB cable to run to your power source (the unit comes with a 110-volt to USB power adapter) and you can get a full field of vision of your surveillance area.
The smartphone app is excellent and pretty intuitive to use. With it you can add cameras to your suite, switch to different cameras for live view, set up detection rules for each camera, and access any feed history based on the notification rules you set up, including motion detection. If you use a memory card, the history record will overwrite the oldest entries once the card is full.