YI 4pc Home Camera, 1080p Wireless IP Security Surveillance System with Night Vision, Baby Monitor on iOS, Android App - Cloud Service Available
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 24/7 Full HD Recording - F/2.0 aperture, 112 wide-angle lens, 1080p/15fps to capture moments with clear picture. Features two-way audio to allow you to receive and transmit audio from any location with a WiFi connection. Enhanced Night Vision - 8 individual 940nm infrared LED's, which automatically turns on infrared (IR) in low light conditions, allowing you to see clearly in the dark. (power source required)
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service - YI’s motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noonlight’s Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on customers’ behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- Activity Alerts - Motion Detection features use state-of-the-art technology to detect and send notifications to your phone. Activity Alerts (1-day storage in YI Cloud) available free of charge without a microSD memory card or a YI Cloud subscription
- YI Home App - Acess your camera with our mobile APP anytime and anywhere, more flexible with Home/Away mode. Allows sharing your camera with up to 5 family members or friends, and view multiple cameras on a single account. 9 live feeds on pc app is available now.
- Cloud Storage - Supports YI Cloud to avoid the risk of losing footage from a microSD memory card, and ensures all recorded video is safe, secure, and protected with the most efficient compression and highest protection of data. Local backup supports up to 64GB Class10 microSD cards with FAT32 format. One year warranty is only for authorized seller YI Technology.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service
Get help when you need it and where it’s needed. Powered by Noonlight trusted by 1.5 million users since 2013.130,000+ emergencies handled across the U.S. With one touch, you are immediately connected with Noonlight’s Certifiied Disptachers who can dispatch police, fire, or EMS to your home when you are away…whether at work or abroad.
If your YI Home Camera is stolen or damaged, your recordings will still be secure and accessible on the cloud. All YI Home customers enjoy a complimentary YI Cloud plan that offers unlimited storage of motion-detected clips (6 seconds) for 1 day on our Silicon Valley based servers. Users are guaranteed secure access with financial-industry standard (128 bit end-to-end encryption system).
YI Cloud offers loop-recording with no storage limit, If you wish to have longer videos or CVR, you may purchase a YI Cloud subscription. Save money on SD Cards and try YI Cloud now.
9 Live Camera Feeds
Download the YI Home App PC/Mac client and view up to 9 live camera feeds on one screen, wherever you are. Keep track of what's going on in every room of your house or small business, and feel rest assured that you won't miss a thing.
AI Human Detection
YI 1080p Home Camera always keeps an eye on things that are important to you. With built-in high accuracy motion detection technology, the camera sends notifications to your mobile phone alerting when, where, and what movement was detected so you always stay on top of things that matter!
Baby Crying Detection & Night Vision
With advanced algorithms the YI 1080p Home Camera can detect your baby’s cry within seconds and automatically sends a notification straight to your smartphone. With the advanced night vision you can see if your baby is sleeping soundly at night, without any LED or infrared glare disturbing them.
Supercharged Two-Way Audio
The built-in ultra-responsive microphone allows you to have smooth stable conversations through the YI Home App, wherever you are. Intercom mode lets you activate the microphone and speaker, so you can send commands to your pet, or scare off unwanted guests. Hands-free mode allows for a flexible two-way conversation with your loved ones.
Monitor and control all your YI Home Cameras in one convenient app. Experience a user-friendly, yet powerful and intuitive user interface to customize your settings according to your preferences: Activity Alerts, Camera Sharing, Customize Schedules, and more. Available on iOS and Android.
|Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more||Learn more|
|Infrared Night Vision||8*940nm IR LEDs||8 x 940nm IR LEDs||8 x 940nm IR LEDs||12x850nm IR LEDs||8*940nm IR LEDs||12x850nm IR LEDs|
|Cloud Service||1-day activity alert video storage in YI Cloud for FREE||1-day activity alert video storage in YI Cloud for FREE||1-day activity alert video storage in YI Cloud for FREE||1-day activity alert video storage in YI Cloud for FREE||1-day activity alert video storage in YI Cloud for FREE||7-days activity alert video storage in YI cloud for free|
|Smart Features||Real-time Activity Alerts/Baby Crying/Human Detection||Real-time Activity Alerts/Human Detection/Abnormal Sound Detection||Real-time Activity Alerts/Baby Crying/Human Detection||Auto-Cruise/Cruise Bookmarks/Panorama Capture/Baby Crying/Real-time Activity Alerts||Auto-Cruise/Cruise Bookmarks/Real-time Activity Alerts/Motion Detection/Baby Crying/Human Detection/Abnormal Sound Detection||Real-time Activity Alerts/Deterrent Alarm|
|Storage Options||Local: Class 4 and above, 4-64G Micro SD Card Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-128G Micro SD Card Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available||Cloud: 6-month unlimited cloud storage Local: Class 4 and above, 4-64G Memory Card||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-64G Micro SD Card Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-128G Micro SD Card Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available||Local: Class 4 and above, 8-64G Micro SD Card Cloud: Standard, and Premium plan available|
|Supported App||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app, up to 12 devices PC: Windows XP and above, and Mac OS||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app, up to 12 devices PC: Windows XP and above, and Mac OS||Mobile: Android/iOS (Windows Phone not supported) in 1 integrated app, up to 12 devices PC: Windows XP and above, and Mac OS|
|9 Live Feeds on PC APP||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Save More on Bundles||Save More on Bundles||Save More on Bundles||Save More on Bundles||Save More on Bundles||Save More on Bundles|
|Bundle Contents||1080P home camera and outdoor camera||Smart home camera 3 2pc and outdoor camera||1080p dome camera white and outdoor security camera 2pc||1080p dome camera black and outdoor security camera 2pc||Smart home camera 3 2pc and outdoor security camera 2pc||Smart dome camera X and outdoor security camera 2pc|
Compare with similar items
Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account
2.Turn your camera on and select the '+' icon in YI Home App to add your camera
3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi
4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned
5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing
6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again
1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported
2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue
3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2
4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length
If you have any other problem, please contact us via email@example.com.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The sensor is SUPER sensible, which means that even in the lowest setting you’re still going to receive alerts from the app because of a bug or an abrupt change of lightning.
2. The two-way audio function sometimes works, sometimes doesn’t. You can definetly get someone’s attention with it but it’s impossible to establish a conversation (at least in my case with an average download speed of 21 Mbps).
3. With night vision the camera is still doing good for at least 70 ft.
4. SD cards only record when it detects activity so with an 8gb SD card you can store at least one week of footage.
5. Power cable is 7 feet long.
Conclusion: Pretty good home surveillance camera, I would recommend putting these on a high place with some mounts that you can find on Amazon.
I had been looking at NEST cams since I have the smart Thermostats and Smoke/Carbon-monoxide detectors for a while, but the price is ridiculous! Plus your only option with them is cloud service (an additional cost). Then I spoke with a neighbor who sent me a screen shot from his YI camera. I must say, the quality was pretty impressive.
So I bought a four pack for $119.00 with moderate expectations. Let me tell you I'm super impressed with the picture quality of these cameras. Set up is quick and easy. When I purchased them I had no idea they had audio as well. The audio quality is incredible, plus it's a two way speaker. Purchased 32 GB SD cards for all of them so I didn't need to use cloud storage and it's been working great! I have them set to record all motion and I usually have about 7 days of history on each camera.
Day and night vision are both spectacular IMO. I have attached several photos so you can see the quality both day and night. Side note, I have a couple "indoor cams" mounted outside. To do this I purchased a rubber sleeve/cover from Amazon to make the drop cam weather resistant for outdoor application. It's been through rain, sleet and snow with out issue so far. Link to cover: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FD5XHMP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
A couple cons, the power cable is sooooooo short. I had to purchased longer cables for a couple of my installs. No biggie, they are only a few dollars here on Amazon. The app for iOS is very functional, but it has no multi camera view which would be a nice option.